Dr. Artak Labadzhyan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

SSB-200 8723 Gracie Allen Dr Los Angeles, CA 90048 Get Directions
Dr. Artak Labadzhyan, MD
Dr. Artak Labadzhyan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Labadzhyan is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Labadzhyan's Experience

See how Dr. Labadzhyan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Labadzhyan

Dr. Labadzhyan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Labadzhyan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Labadzhyan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Labadzhyan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Labadzhyan to family and friends
Dr. Labadzhyan's Performance
Natacha., Sun Valley, CA A SUPER GREAT DOCTOR!! I can only said good things about this doctor, I am very impress about him because since my English is not that good he took his time to explained everything to me so that I understood. After two inconclusive biopsies he recommended doing a molecular study and they finally discovered that I had a thyroid cancer that even though was in very early stage was already metastatic, this was after going two different doctors. I highly recommend this doctor
in Goleta, Ca |
Wow! Dr. Labadzhyan is probably the best doctor I have ever seen. He genuinely cares, he's always available to discuss my concerns, and above all, he believes in a doctor-patient relationship which involves communication, openness and respect. I'm lucky to have him as my specialist for my Grave's Disease. Btw I drive 4 hours round trip to see him. He's THAT GOOD!
Beverly Hills, CA |
I am a new patient of dr labdszhyan and am impressed by his level or care and skills. He took the time to explain my adrenal insufficiency and explained how we can treat it. He has been available to talk to me as I have had many questions regarding my diagnosis and treatment and always returns my calls. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am feeling better and make sure my health is improving. I highly recommend him to anyone facing any endocrine issues.
Have you seen Dr. Artak Labadzhyan, MD?
Are you Dr. Labadzhyan?

Compare Dr. Labadzhyan

Dr. Labadzhyan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Diabetes Insipidus
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Labadzhyan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Labadzhyan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Labadzhyan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Labadzhyan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.