Dr. Arshad Umer, MD

Dr. Arshad Umer, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Medistop Clinic 11211 S Highway 6 Ste A Sugar Land, TX 77498 Get Directions

Dr. Arshad Umer, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Umer is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

Dr. Umer's Experience

See how Dr. Umer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Umer

Dr. Umer accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Umer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Umer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Umer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Umer's Performance
Houston, TX |
Dr. Arshad Umer was thankfully referred to my husband and I by our close friend. I can absolutely assure anyone searching for a competent physician that, Dr. Umer is, in my humble opinion, the best at his noble profession: He has the highest medical training, specializing in Internal Medicine, which makes him an ideal PCP. He takes the time and effort to truly listen to and try to understand his patient's medical needs and concerns. Finally, he has true kindness and compassion for his patients.
in sugar land |
I have been going to Dr.Umer now for just about ten years. He has always listened to my problems and is very concerned about my over all health.The front office is very efficient and i like that they draw the blood in the office instead of going to clinic.
in Houston, TX |
Pleasing and he listens. Very thorough
in Sugar land TX |
I have been seeing Dr Umer since 2005, we have been thru a lot together. Due to Dr Umer's watchful eyes he found that I had liver cancer. I am now cancer free because of my liver transplant this year in 2017. I'm very thankful to God for Dr Umer for a second chance for life.
Katy, TX |
Dr. Umer has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has been extremely helpful and saved me from a variety of illnesses and conditions. I have had asthma my whole life, but through Dr. Umer's treatments, I haven't had an asthma attack in over 3 years. I visit him every year for my physical and it is always a quick and painless process. He has great connections, and the specialists he recommends are always excellent. My entire family visits Dr. Umer and he is a terrific primary care physician.
in sugar land, tx |
Doctor Umer is an excellent doctor. He is very helpful, very patient,compassionate, and understanding. He is very knowledgeable in his Med. Skills. His Staff is also very helpful and friendly.
Very knowledgeable and friendly
in SugarLand texas, TX |
Good Doctor. Has a lot of knowledge. Very easy to work with.
in Houston, TX |
My family has been going to see Dr. Umer for years.
in Houston, TX |
I've been using Dr. Umer for last 5 years. He is Friendly and very helpful.
in Katy Tx |
I am 75 yrs old. Been going to Dr. Umer for 4 yrs and am completely happy.
Fresno, TX |
Dr. Arshad Umer is one of the best Internist in the area. Excellent rapport with his patients and the care is superb. Very thorough and always professional .He is compassionate and treats his patients with respect and dignity. He listens to your complain and is very patient and considerate .Very knowledgeable and always on point with course of treatment.
in Houston Texas |
Dr. Umer has been my doctor since 2003 when I relocated to Houston Texas. I was recommended to other doctors but in comparison to others, the professional attitude that he exhibit along with the core values of caring, integrity and trust, would not allow me to see another doctor without his recommendation. He is my entire family and friends doctor. I do recommended him to anyone who needs a very good doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Umer is a great doctor who pays a lot of attention to his patients. The clinic is well managed and I never have to wait too long. I will highly recommend Dr. Umer to all of my family and friends.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Umer has been a great doctor for me and my family.
in Missouri City, TX |
I have know Dr. Umer for 15 years. In that time he has cared for me, my wife and children. He has never let us down and I have referred numerouse family and friends to him. He is a Dr. that you can trust.
in Houston, TX |
He is great at pinpointing exactly what is wrong with you! My family has been seeing him for over 10 years now and we would never think of changing to a different doctor. I definitely recommend him!
in Houston, TX |
Very professional, knowledgeable and excellent doctor.
in Katy, TX |
I have been under the treatment of Dr. Arshad Umer for blood sugar and blood pressure issues. After the blood tests and other diagnostics Dr. Arshad prescribed medicines which have been very helpful in curing the illnesses. Dr. Arshad and his clinic staff are caring and very friendly. I feel great improvement in my health after taking Dr. Arshad's treatment. I am very happy to recommend Dr. Arshad to other patients who want a successful treatment of health issues and sure recovery.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Arshad Umer is the best doctor I have ever had and is a blessing in my life. His quality standards are impeccable and he has been taking care of me for some time now. He always provides the best care and his presence is wonderful. I always look forward to seeing him. I would recommend Dr. Arshad Umer to everyone! I already recommended him to my family and friends.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Umer is my family doctor for the last 10 years. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very helpful staff.
in Blackwood |
My husband has been Dr. Umer's patient for 10 years and I and my family are very pleased with his services. Dr. Umer makes you feel important and not just like a patient. His office is a welcoming environment and his staff treats you like family by recognizing your presence and being patient with you when your are not having a good day.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Arshad Umer, MD has been my primary family Doctor for the past five years. He is a wonderful physician I have ever met. He is a very dedicated and responsible physician. He takes care of me and my entire family without putting financial burden on us. We do not health a health insurance and he still attend to us on days we do not have money to pay. He even recommended me to a university for a master program and I was able to get education with his recommendations.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Umer is my primary care Physician located in the heart of Sugar Land, TX. He has been my family doctor for nearly 6 years and he is one of the best experienced doctor I have ever met. He takes time to speak with his patient and understands his patients need. His staff are very friendly and welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Umer to anyone seeking a good family Doctor.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Umer has been and remains my primary physician for 20 years and has given me excellent medical care. I appreciate the kindness and professional knowledge from Dr. Umer and his staff. Dr. Umer is a great listener and a remarkable and intelligent doctor that I trust and respect highly. I am healthier and I feel better since I started receiving professional and quality care from Dr. Umer. Thank you Dr. Umer for your fantastic care in taking care of my health.
in Sugarland, TX |
Very happy with the treatment provided by Dr Arshad Umer and impressed with his professionalism. His staff is friendly and easy to work with. Keep up the good work.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent service received by dr umer great knowledge about his occupation very humble give extra time to understand the issu. I will highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Sugar land TX |
For the first time in along time I have found a doctor who truly cares for his patients well being
Very Likely
in Sugar Land, Tx |
I have been going to Dr. Umer since 2003 & have always had the best of care from him. He's very compassionate & caring of his patients & remembers details about our health. You may have to wait sometimes a little longer on some days but knowing your health is taken very serious is worth it. He's a wonderful doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Good service and nice people
in Houston, TX |
He is my primary physician from last five years. He gave me good advice on diabetics and cholesterol issues. Also, adviced on colonoscopy and stress test based on age and medical history. Both procedures helped in rectifying issues in very early stage.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Started seeing Dr. Umer a couple months ago on a referral due to some abdominal pain. He made it clear up front that I should keep coming back until we get a diagnosis/treatment. We progressed up to a CT scan which showed a an unrelated cancer tumor in my kidney. Dr. Umer was quick to give me the results and has a good and professional bedside manner. The only negative is the scheduling/wait time. Every visit I've had to wait about 90 minutes after the appt. before seeing him.
in Sugar Land, TX |
We just switchedo out insurance and they assignmed dr umer as our primary doctor. Had to see a doctor so i went and he didnt see me for 3HOURS. i have never had such a bad experience. Doctor himself is good but nothing is worth 3 hours wait.
in Houston, TX |
I just switched from Medinet Clinic to Dr. Umer's clinic just because I never saw the doctor at Medinet. I heard that doctor was having fun in India and other places. Only PA (Physician Assistant) or a nurse were available at MediNet, but I was happy to see that Dr. Umer was visiting each patient himself, spending time and patiently checking each one of them. Yes, they take longer time than MediNet clinic, but at least Dr. Umer cares and taking care of his patients himself.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Excellent bedside manners. Attention to detail and very personable. Dr. Umer is genuinely concerned about his patients.
My appointment was scheduled at 9:45. After I got there around that time and filled out the paperwork, I had to wait about an hour and 20 minutes for the nurse to see me and draw blood work. After she could not get my blood out, she said she'd try again after I go to the bathroom to give a urine sample. When I came back to the room, she was nowhere to be seen, and another PA came and told me to wait in another room for someone to draw my blood. It took another 45 minutes for the doctor to see me
Have you seen Dr. Arshad Umer, MD?
Are you Dr. Umer?

Compare Dr. Umer

Dr. Umer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Umer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Umer's Board Certifications

Dr. Umer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Umer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1989

Lincoln Med/Nh Center

Completed in 1993

Lincoln Med/Nh Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Umer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Umer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination