Dr. Arshad Malik, MD

Dr. Arshad Malik, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Arshad Malik, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from The Aga Khan University Medical College in 1993 and specializes in gastroenterology.

3242 Preston Rd Ste 200

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Malik

See how frequently Dr. Malik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Stomach Diseases
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Malik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Malik "I believe in patient centered care in a comfortable, private environment where the focus is on listening to the patient and developing an individualized diagnostic and therapeutic plan to help the patient achieve the best results. My goal is to always provide prompt, courteous and excellent care"

• Gastroenterology

• Hepatology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Malik has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Malik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malik to family and friends

Dr. Malik's Performance

Dr. Malik Says:
"

I really value the feedback I receive from my patients regarding the care and service provided by myself and my entire team. Reviews on websites like Healthgrades can serve as a great resource for prospective patients looking for a healthcare provider in the Plano, Frisco and Dallas area. Also, this commentary is used internally to provide positive feedback to my team members and identify areas we can improve upon as well.

"

Treated like a client rather than a patient. They try to sell you endoscopy and answer your questions without great care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Malik was very informative, professional and friendly. I felt very good about Dr. Malik peforming my procedures. I trust him and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It has taken me over 2 years to write this. I am only going to post facts. Had a EGD by Dr Malik, he dilated a stricture then sent me home. I needed up back in the hospital with a perforated esophagus. After all that was said and done I ended up in the hospital again and had to have a 2nd major...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I understand and respect any patients' right to voice their feelings regarding their experience with my practice. Thankfully complications are not common, but are a possibility with any surgical/invasive procedure. I sympathize and understand that any complication is one too many for the patient experiencing the issue. In 20 years of practicing gastroenterology I have had only a handful of complications, which is well below the accepted rates of complications reported by ASGE.

Outstanding doctor and staff. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for pre-op bariatric needs or diagnosing health issues
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Malik is top notch. I trust his ability, he is honest with me, and is genuinely a pro’s pro. I am so glad that he is my doctor.