Dr. Arshad Malik, MD

Dr. Arshad Malik, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Arshad Malik, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

1600 Coit Rd Ste 300

Plano, TX 75075

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Malik

See how frequently Dr. Malik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Stomach Diseases
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Malik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Malik "I believe in patient centered care in a comfortable, private environment where the focus is on listening to the patient and developing an individualized diagnostic and therapeutic plan to help the patient achieve the best results. My goal is to always provide prompt, courteous and excellent care"

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

• Hepatology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Malik has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Malik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malik to family and friends
Dr. Malik Says:

I really value the feedback I receive from my patients regarding the care and service provided by myself and my entire team. Reviews on websites like Healthgrades can serve as a great resource for prospective patients looking for a healthcare provider in the Plano, Frisco and Dallas area. Also, this commentary is used internally to provide positive feedback to my team members and identify areas we can improve upon as well.

Dr. Malik's Performance
Plano, TX |
Great service and care by Dr. Malik and his staff. Highly recommend.
in Rockwall, TX |
5 Stars. 3rd colonoscopy, and the best one to date. Dr Malik was very informative and friendly. The hospital was behind in its appointments, so I had a long wait time for the actual procedure (which is reflected in the wait time review portion below). As for Dr Malik and his team, the procedure was as positive as it could possibly be.
Carrollton, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Malik for almost two years. He is very good and very attentive to his patients. He has done three endoscopies for me and the procedure could not be easier. The staff is fantastic and the experience is both efficient and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone. One small distraction is their phone system. It is nearly impossible to get a human sometimes. there are way too many sub-menus and options and it is frustrating. Maybe they will look into a friendlier system.
Thank you for your feedback and I'll be sure to let me staff know their services are appreciated as well. We are currently evaluating a new phone system and will work towards reducing the sub menus to provide a better experience for our patients calling the practice. Thank you.
Texarkana, AR |
Excellent care!
in Dallas, TX |
This is probably the most professional and competently run medical practice that I have ever seen.
in Garland |
Excellent doctor. Takes time to answer all your questions.
in Gainesville, TX |
Dr. Malik was a very professional and efficient physician. He showed genuine concern and knowledge regarding my complaint and symptoms. His scheduling of my investigations for Diagnosis and Treatment were very prompt. His follow up with results was very prompt as well. I would highly recommend him as your choice of Gastroenterologist!
in Brady |
Felt very comfortable for my first time , all staff was very friendly. Bedside manners were awesome !!! 5 star Dr.
Procedure went smoothly -- however, I didn't feel welcomed when I entered the exam room. Dr. Malik was finishing up emails or reviewing something on his computer and didn't even look my way when I entered. I was given "I'll be with you in a minute." That wasn't the most comforting introduction. With that being said, the rest of the staff was extremely welcoming and kind!
While I'm pleased that the overall experience was positive, I agree that everyone should receive a proper greeting and I apologize for not doing so. Please be assured that I do not spend my time in the procedure room reviewing emails or other information but was likely in the midst of finishing the procedure report from my last patient or other related work. We should have done a better job of explaining that to you, and will strive to do a better job of communicating going forward. Thank you.
in Allen, TX |
Overall, I had an excellent experience with Dr Malik and his staff. Wait time was very small, I was able to get an appointment in very little time, and Dr Malik spend the right amount of time with me, both before and during the procedure.
in Richardson, TX |
Awesome Doctor!
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Malik is a very kind and caring physician. He and his staff make going to the doctor a good experience. He listens carefully and makes you feel at ease. I have been seeing Dr. Malik for about 4 years and have recommended him to several friends.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Malik was great. I was referred to this practice by my gynecologist and so happy I was. Dr. Malik is personable, knowledgeable and just a great doctor overall. I knew I was in great hands and I am so relieved I found Dr. Malik for my future gastrointestinal needs.
in Wylie, TX |
Staff at this practice was informative, friendly and very nice.
in Allen, TX |
There is not a better Doctor!
in Texarkana, TX |
The scheduling for my initial appointment was a breeze. Dr. Malik performed his physical examination, coupled with attentively listening to my health complaint. Then Dr. Malik made his expert assessment on my health condition, and informed his staff to get me in as soon as possible for my procedures connected to my digestive system. He and his staff prepared me for my procedure with literature and instruction. I followed the instructions to the Tee. The whole experience gets a high five.
in allen |
What an outstanding and astute physician with excellent bed side manners. Very competent and professional. It was very easy to schedule an appointment for my father and he explained everything in detail after the procedure. He literally saved my father's life by removing precancerous polyps in a timely and painless fashion. His staff is also very organized and friendly. I will highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a competent professional.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Malik and his staff are excellent! They actually listen to what you are saying and spend time with you to answer your questions.
in Bedford, TX |
The experience I had with Dr. Malik was exceptional. Not just the fact he interrupted his lunch break to assist in lining up my exam within days for my convenience, but I've honestly not been around a doctor that seemingly takes his relationship with you so personally. I wish my friends health, but if they need an Endoscopy I will be sending them to Dr. Malik's office.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Malik and the entire staff gave me superb healthcare and his bedside manner is impeccable. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have a colonoscopy and or endoscopy. It was absolutely great!!
in Frisco, TX |
Great Doctor and would refer him. Dr. Malik is a great doctor did not have any reservation and felt confident about him.
in Rowlett, TX |
Very engaging, and makes his patient feel as comfortable as possible considering the circumstances. Very professional.
in Plano, TX |
Great Doctor Trust Fully. Saved my Life
in Murphy, Texas |
Was comfortable with all of the proceedures. Dr Malik gave me personal attention and he personally talked to me before and after every proceedure. He is very likeable and very knowledgeable
Dr Malik performed my colonoscopy. He was very thorough and have very good bed side manners. He took the time to speak with me before the procedure and listened to all of my issues. He also spoke with me after the procedure and explained in detail the results of my colonoscopy. Was very pleased with the experience
Have you seen Dr. Arshad Malik, MD?

Visit Dr. Malik

Dr. Malik accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Financial Group