Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Kirkland

Texas Partners in Pain Management

1780 W McDermott Dr Ste 200 Allen, TX 75013

Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Allen, TX and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in pain medicine, sports rehabilitation medicine, and more.

Dr. Kirkland accepts

Dr. Kirkland accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kirkland's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pain in Extremities
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation

4.5

Dr. Kirkland?
Dr. Kirkland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD
I have been going to DR Kirkland since November 2018. I have back, neck, and knee pain. I could barely walk from those conditions and since going to him I am doing better. My pain level was from 8 to over 10. He is very knowledgeable and explains in detail the procedures that he is going to perform. He knowledgeable in all the new and cutting edge medical procedures for pain. He also listens to all my concerns. The office is very courteous and all my appointment are scheduled with ease. Once in the office there is never any wait time. Thanks DR Kirkland for helping me! I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr. Kirkland was very friendly, knowledgeable and was able to diagnose my mom's MCL tear. My mom's 71 yrs old. My mom and me felt so relieved after speaking to Dr. Kirland. May God bless you. Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr Kirkland is without a doubt the best pain management Dr in the area. I had my first shot in my back about 20 years ago. Never helped much. Then Dr Kirkland came to Allen and he actually studied my records and recommended my next shot be in a location a bit lower, I believe. I have not had another shot for a few months now. We are actually lowering my pain meds dosage, at my request. He has never just left me in pain but looked for true improvements like the location of my last shot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Ihave been seeing Dr. KIRKLAND for over a year now. I have never had a Doctor care so much... not only listens to your pain issues but also cares about you personally and your overall health. I would and have recommended Dr. KIrkland to my family and friends! The best doctor I've ever visited hands down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
He is so kind and explains everything! The office staff and nurse's are wonderful! I will tell anyone who has pain to go see Dr. Kirkland!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
He shouldn't be a pain dr as he is afraid to prescribe pain meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr. Kirkland is one of very few doctors I hold close to heart. He’s got impeccable bedside manner, very kind, always smiling. But most importantly he listens, educates, and treats his patients with the utmost respect. Genuinely, one of a kind. I wish he didn’t move because I really, REALLY, REALLY, miss him. He always made me feel safe. Thank you for everything Dr. Kirkland! You are missed by many!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
He really cares about his patients. I am happy I found this Dr. Kirkland. ?? I urge anyone to use this Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Kirkland was like a breath of fresh air! Ifeel like I wasted 2 of 5 years with my previous physician! I can't even begin to say how amazing it is now seeing Dr. Kirkland. His approach was so different, he listened to everything, did a thorough exam and then he asked what all I tried previously and was like, AWESOME, I've got tricks up my sleeve! (THANK YOU Dr. K!!) it was almost debilitating when my last Dr. said, sorry I've done all I can. Recommend him to everyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Best pain Dr. I was able to found, Patience and very knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr. Kirkland has been the best experience, I have had from all the Pain Doctors at Lumin Health. He has shown more concern and asked many questions about my back pains. He informed me a procedure, (Medial Branch Nerve Block), I was not aware of that could help with my lower back pain. This last visit he informed me of bad response I could have from a combination of medications prescribed by the past Lumin doctors and my ENT Doctor. This helped me reconsider using these two medications together
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr. Kirkland has helped me tremendously with my back pain problems. Instead of just prescribing meds he does something about the problem. He is knowledgeable , patient, kind, and takes his time explaining everything he's going to do. Outstanding physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr Kirkland is the second doctor I have had at the clinic which was a year before. Dr Kirkland knew my history and made me feel comfortable that he understood my situation. With current x-rays he recommended that I have further tests and review from another specialist to determine the extent of my current problems. While extra tests and doctor visits were time consuming, the final results gave me a better understanding of my problems and reassured me that I was in the best of hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
It has been a very comfortable and informative experience working with Dr. Kirkland. He is a very attentive and knowledgeable physician. Not only him but his staff all show great concern and compassion for their patience. I am currently battling severe symptoms from a herniated disc in my lower spine and the recovery efforts so far has been rapidly successful due to Dr.Kirkland's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
Dr. Kirkland is an amazing doctor. He is helpful and patient. He actually talks to you and not at you, he explains his thought process and doesn't leave the exam room without answering your questions and having a game plan in the works. Great great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?
One of the most pleasant health care experiences I have ever had. I was involved in a an auto accident with severe pain in my back and shoulder. Dr. Kirkland really took the time to listen and understand my needs, which resulted in a quick and excellent treatment process. Dr. Kirkland and his team were professional and knowledgeable both on the phone and at every visit, not to mention warm and approachable. I highly recommend Dr. Kirkland at Lumin Health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arrash Kirkland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kirkland?

Texas Partners in Pain Management

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kirkland treats patients.