Psychiatry  |
Dr. Aronkumar Reddy, MD
Dr. Aronkumar Reddy, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 42 years old. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with CHRISTUS Health Shreveport - Bossier.

River City Neurology

525 Madison Oak Dr Ste 350

San Antonio, TX 78258

Learn about Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy's Experience

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Education data for Dr. Reddy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Reddy's Performance
Houston, TX |
A lot better with the front end staff. She had a smile and was willing to help out with the new check in system in your mobile phone. Thank you
in San Antonio Texas |
Awesome visit!! Listened to my concerns and answered all my questions!! Very little wait time, very friendly staff. I highly recommend this office!!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for several months and I think he is terrific. He listens to me and understands my issues. He's interested and caring about how I feel and I would highly recommend him.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Reddy is an efficient and thorough doctor who listens to his patient and care giver. I asked if there was a generic of one of my dads medications and he readily prescribed it. If it had been discussed at the start of the name brand I could have saved dad some money.
in BOURNE TX |
Very good and experienced and takes time to explain
in Del Rio Texas |
Dr. Reddy was exceptionally nice and answered all of my questions. I left his office feeling at ease. I would recommend my family and friends if they need a good Neurologist.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Reddy was in a hurry and not interested in reviewing a large amount of info. this patient had available from multiple specialists. I was questioned in a brusque and impatient manner and Dr. Reddy was not at all interested in helping me figure out what to do about my abnormal findings. He did not seem able to understand that my concerns are ongoing over years(@ least 10) and worsening. I had to really be assertive to get him to listen to me at all.
in San Antonio, TX |
When we moved back to SA after a 3 year absence, I needed to find a neurologist to treat my relapsing/remitting MS. The previous neurologist I had here was supposedly the best, but was awful. Dr. Reddy has always been friendly, well-informed, and extremely collaborative with me about my care. I am sorry to hear that others have not had that experience, but for me I wouldn't trust anyone else locally with my care.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Reddy is not really ready to handle patience with neuro problems that pays his bills and staff . He is overly not interested in my welfare nor has any reason for finding out why I have the symptoms and follow up. I suppose he is just too busy for people and should just go back to school and retrain his own brain for being so oddly rude and not any compassion for my reasons for being a patient. I will rate him a zero. He needs to review his manners and maybe some day can be called a real doc
in San Antonio, TX |
They will NEVER NEVER NEVER call you back. Dr. Reddy listened well to some of my problems but completely ignored other issues. He didn't trust what I had to say about the medications and how my body was reacting. He had me drop a medication that specifically says not to drop it, to ween yourself off, and then when I had a bad physical reaction they wouldn't listen to me. The office staff Haley is nice but Monique is rude and short no matter how polite I speak. I don't recommend this place.
in San Antonio |
They never never call you back
in San Antonio, Tx |
My mom has seen this doctor for her dementia. First, she felt very overwhelm by the lack of patience and understanding. She felt very embarrassed by the frustration in the staff for her not being able to answer simple questions. She was referred to have other testing and to get the staff to help with referrals is unbelievable. She was last seen in February and has taken a year for to get seen by Nero psyc. Dr. Reddy won't schedule my Mom until after she is seen by Nero psyc it's very frustrating
Have you seen Dr. Aronkumar Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?