Dr. Aron Schlau, MD

Dr. Aron Schlau, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Palm Harbor Medical Associates 3820 Tampa Rd Ste 202, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Schlau specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Schlau? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Schlau's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Schlau's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schlau

Dr. Schlau accepts 16 insurance carriers

16 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Schlau has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Schlau

Dr. Schlau's Review Details
4.2 based on 63 responses
Experience with Dr. Schlau
Dr. Schlau's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (60)
in Tarpon springs fl. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schlau for a few years now and I am extremely satisfied. He is very professional, caring and listens to my concerns and questions which is very important to me. His staff is also excellent and second to none.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
HE IS THE TYPE OF DR YOU FEEL YOU KNOW HIM AS A FRIEND AND YOU HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN WHATEVER HE SAYS,IF HE FEELS YOU NEED A SPECIALIST HE WILL BE THE FIRST TO REFER YOU,
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Been under his care for 12 years apr. Been well satisfied.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Because he cares and listens and will help with your needs until he finds a solution. He has taken wonderful care of my husband as well.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I am 78 years old and been going to Dr. Schlau for twenty years. He is my all time favorite physician. He not only has excellent medical skills, he is a warm, caring person, and has always helped me with my medical problems. Richard Gordon
in New Port Richey, FL |
very caring doctor
in Clearwater, FL |
You may wait a big longer to see him but it's worth it. Dr. Schlau takes as much time as necessary with me which is greatly appreciated. He gets to know his patients which is especially good for us who have long-term medical issues....he remembers them and treats not just the body but the mind too. I've been with him for 13 years and look forward to seeing him at every visit.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been going to Dr Schlau for many years and find him to be a smart and articulate Doctor. I never feel that I'm being rush when I'm at my appointment with him. He also keeps up with all the changing news in the medical field. If I have a question he gives me a well thought out answer.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Have recommended Dr Schlau to several people already. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough. He listens and makes sure I am able to ask. the questions I need answered. I find him to be very kind as do the people I have referred to see him. Every doctor in this practice spends quality time with each patient so don't complain if you have to wait. You will get your turn and will be pleased that you did! Or you could go elsewhere, be rushed and shoved out the door! No thanks!
Palm Harbor, FL |
Caring, experienced physician. Listens and responds with care.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr Schlau is a very compassionate man who cares deeply about his patients. He is very thorough is his examinations. He is always friendly and willing to help you feel better quickly. His staff is helpful and accommodating.
in Dunedin, FL |
I have been to many doctors over the years and I have NEVER been treated more kindly, patient and NEVER rushed. Dr. Schlau actually listens and talks with you rather than give you a 5 minute rush session. He is always very thorough when I have needed tests and explains any questions I may have. I have such confidence in him I now have my college aged daughter go to him. I don't think anyone likes going to the doctors but with him it's actually a nice experience.
in Palm Harbor, Fl |
I have been a patient for many years. I feel like Dr Schlau knows my medical history and listens to any concerns I may have. He orders appropriate tests when necessary and takes time to review the results and explain any recommendations he may have.
in Clearwater, FL |
He has been my doctor for at east 20 years. H e is the greatest!!!!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schlau and Palm Harbor Medical Associates for more then eight years. Up until last year my medical needs were routine, mostly annual physicals. Then I fell victim to three catastrophic life threatening illnesses, all at the same time. I believe I am only alive today because of the outstanding care I received from Dr. Schlau, the entire staff of Palm Harbor Medical Associates, and the team of specialists Dr. Schlau assembled. Dr. Schlau is a superb and caring MD.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. is very thorough and takes time to listen and discuss patients health concerns. Clearly explains diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I am very comfortable with my doctor.
in Seminole, Fl |
Dr. Schlau is a very caring doctor who takes time to explain everything to you. He makes sure you leave having no questions and truly cares about your health.
in Palm Harbor, Fl |
Dr. Schlau is always there for us. Always. On a different matter, the chairs in the waiting room are discusting and need to be replaced with a washable covering.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Schlau is very considerate and caring. He listens to you and offers opinions and suggestions.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Schlau saved me from having a heart attach, by sending me to a Cardiologist, after he called him and set appointment for me to see him that day. Who in turn sent me directly to the hospital where I had 2 stints put in.
Palm Harbor |
Great service very caring
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Honest one-on-one care , his imputs make my #'s the best I've seen in a long time . Numbers don't lie ... just like the Doc ... no lies ... straight ...
in Clearwater, FL 33763 |
Dr. Schlau is excellent, he gives you time with him to help you with your needs, one of the nicest people I have ever met.
in Palm Harbor Fl |
Dr.Schlau takes his time with me each and every time I visit his office. He explains very clearly and shows concern to my health and any other problems I may have
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I have been a patient of Doctor Schlau for a number of years. I find him to be kind, understanding, and knowledgeable in a variety of medical areas.
in Dunedin, FL |
Caring and considerate.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
He Smiles and has a real concern for ME.He is direct, he is happy to listen. I would recommend to everyone but he would get too busy. The staff is friendly and fast and very busy. The Best thing i can say is I would take ALL my family here if i could. the person that takes care of the referrals is the best she puts up with us john Q public and thats hard as heck. thank you DR. Schlau and office staff.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Schlau has been our Primary Care Provider for over 20 years. His ability to discuss our particular health issues and answer related questions is outstanding. If a specialist is necessary, his referral network has also been found to be excellent. My husband and I consider ourselves fortunate to have found such a wonderful physician to oversee our healthcare needs.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I like that he takes time to explain my test results and what that means to me. He seems to guinely care about me as a patient and want to help me to be my best
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Have been going to Dr. Schlau for 15 years+ I highly recommend him. The Dr. and his staff are great.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
KIND, LISTENS TO YOUR ISSUES, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, GOOD DOCTOR.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Exellent attention, excellent care, good referrals. Very little wait time. Takes his time. Never feel rushed.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Very good ,but the wait to see him was much too long!
in Holiday, FL |
very personable and easy to discuss problems relating to my health issues.
in Holiday, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Schlau to anyone looking for a physician. He genuinely cares about his patients. He doesn't rush you through your appointment and listens to all your concerns. Dr. Schlau has a wonderful bedside manor. He keeps up with every aspect of my health. My health has greatly improved under his care and I recommend him very highly.
Have you seen Dr. Schlau?
Are you Dr. Schlau? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Schlau

• Urinalysis

Universidad Cetec

Graduated in 1981

N Shore University Hp Forest Hills

Dr. Schlau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schlau has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Schlau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schlau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Schlau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Schlau

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Schlau's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Schlau

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients