Dr. Aron Schlau, MD

Dr. Aron Schlau, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Aron Schlau, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Schlau is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Florida Hospital North Pinellas.

3820 Tampa Rd Ste 202

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Schlau

Dr. Schlau's Experience

Dr. Schlau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Schlau does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bedsores
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cold Sore
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Foot Sprain
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma
  • High-Risk Hypertension
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Nosebleed
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Otitis Media
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pneumonia
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Prostatitis
  • Rash
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Ringworm
  • Rosacea
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency

• Wellness Examination

• Universidad Cetec
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • N Shore University Hp Forest Hills

Dr. Schlau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schlau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schlau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schlau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schlau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schlau to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Schlau's Performance
Hialeah, FL |
Staff are friendly until they realize their patients can think for themselves. Will not take the time to discuss patient preferences. Office practices bully medicine.
in Clearwater, FL |
I must give DR.Aron Schlau 5 stars across the board . He and his staff are the most caring team. I only wish other doctors took the time he does to explain everything to you and your family. We are going through a ruff time now in our life and I know he will be there for us. Cant say enough about him.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Good luck getting anyone to call you back. I made an appointment to establish a doctor relationship because I just moved to Florida from Illinois. When I went in, I saw the nurse practitioner, Robert Hall. He was friendly enough. I had plenty of prescription medication, so I didn't need a refill. When I did need a refill, and I knew my previous records were there, I called and was put on hold for 40 minutes. I called again, and their voicemail was full. (???) I emailed, and had Walgreens ca
in Tarpon Springs |
Have been seeing Dr. Schlau for about 8 months now and I give him a big 2 thumbs up. Thank you Dr. Schlau for getting me through the bad flu season and for making my back feel better this morning. :)
in Tarpon springs fl. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schlau for a few years now and I am extremely satisfied. He is very professional, caring and listens to my concerns and questions which is very important to me. His staff is also excellent and second to none.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
HE IS THE TYPE OF DR YOU FEEL YOU KNOW HIM AS A FRIEND AND YOU HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN WHATEVER HE SAYS,IF HE FEELS YOU NEED A SPECIALIST HE WILL BE THE FIRST TO REFER YOU,
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Been under his care for 12 years apr. Been well satisfied.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Because he cares and listens and will help with your needs until he finds a solution. He has taken wonderful care of my husband as well.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I am 78 years old and been going to Dr. Schlau for twenty years. He is my all time favorite physician. He not only has excellent medical skills, he is a warm, caring person, and has always helped me with my medical problems. Richard Gordon
in New Port Richey, FL |
very caring doctor
in Clearwater, FL |
You may wait a big longer to see him but it's worth it. Dr. Schlau takes as much time as necessary with me which is greatly appreciated. He gets to know his patients which is especially good for us who have long-term medical issues....he remembers them and treats not just the body but the mind too. I've been with him for 13 years and look forward to seeing him at every visit.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been going to Dr Schlau for many years and find him to be a smart and articulate Doctor. I never feel that I'm being rush when I'm at my appointment with him. He also keeps up with all the changing news in the medical field. If I have a question he gives me a well thought out answer.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Have recommended Dr Schlau to several people already. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough. He listens and makes sure I am able to ask. the questions I need answered. I find him to be very kind as do the people I have referred to see him. Every doctor in this practice spends quality time with each patient so don't complain if you have to wait. You will get your turn and will be pleased that you did! Or you could go elsewhere, be rushed and shoved out the door! No thanks!
Palm Harbor, FL |
Caring, experienced physician. Listens and responds with care.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr Schlau is a very compassionate man who cares deeply about his patients. He is very thorough is his examinations. He is always friendly and willing to help you feel better quickly. His staff is helpful and accommodating.
in Dunedin, FL |
I have been to many doctors over the years and I have NEVER been treated more kindly, patient and NEVER rushed. Dr. Schlau actually listens and talks with you rather than give you a 5 minute rush session. He is always very thorough when I have needed tests and explains any questions I may have. I have such confidence in him I now have my college aged daughter go to him. I don't think anyone likes going to the doctors but with him it's actually a nice experience.
in Palm Harbor, Fl |
I have been a patient for many years. I feel like Dr Schlau knows my medical history and listens to any concerns I may have. He orders appropriate tests when necessary and takes time to review the results and explain any recommendations he may have.
in Clearwater, FL |
He has been my doctor for at east 20 years. H e is the greatest!!!!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schlau and Palm Harbor Medical Associates for more then eight years. Up until last year my medical needs were routine, mostly annual physicals. Then I fell victim to three catastrophic life threatening illnesses, all at the same time. I believe I am only alive today because of the outstanding care I received from Dr. Schlau, the entire staff of Palm Harbor Medical Associates, and the team of specialists Dr. Schlau assembled. Dr. Schlau is a superb and caring MD.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. is very thorough and takes time to listen and discuss patients health concerns. Clearly explains diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I am very comfortable with my doctor.
in Seminole, Fl |
Dr. Schlau is a very caring doctor who takes time to explain everything to you. He makes sure you leave having no questions and truly cares about your health.
in Palm Harbor, Fl |
Dr. Schlau is always there for us. Always. On a different matter, the chairs in the waiting room are discusting and need to be replaced with a washable covering.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Schlau is very considerate and caring. He listens to you and offers opinions and suggestions.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Schlau saved me from having a heart attach, by sending me to a Cardiologist, after he called him and set appointment for me to see him that day. Who in turn sent me directly to the hospital where I had 2 stints put in.
Palm Harbor |
Great service very caring
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Honest one-on-one care , his imputs make my #'s the best I've seen in a long time . Numbers don't lie ... just like the Doc ... no lies ... straight ...
in Clearwater, FL 33763 |
Dr. Schlau is excellent, he gives you time with him to help you with your needs, one of the nicest people I have ever met.
in Palm Harbor Fl |
Dr.Schlau takes his time with me each and every time I visit his office. He explains very clearly and shows concern to my health and any other problems I may have
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I have been a patient of Doctor Schlau for a number of years. I find him to be kind, understanding, and knowledgeable in a variety of medical areas.
in Dunedin, FL |
Caring and considerate.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
He Smiles and has a real concern for ME.He is direct, he is happy to listen. I would recommend to everyone but he would get too busy. The staff is friendly and fast and very busy. The Best thing i can say is I would take ALL my family here if i could. the person that takes care of the referrals is the best she puts up with us john Q public and thats hard as heck. thank you DR. Schlau and office staff.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Schlau has been our Primary Care Provider for over 20 years. His ability to discuss our particular health issues and answer related questions is outstanding. If a specialist is necessary, his referral network has also been found to be excellent. My husband and I consider ourselves fortunate to have found such a wonderful physician to oversee our healthcare needs.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I like that he takes time to explain my test results and what that means to me. He seems to guinely care about me as a patient and want to help me to be my best
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Have been going to Dr. Schlau for 15 years+ I highly recommend him. The Dr. and his staff are great.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
KIND, LISTENS TO YOUR ISSUES, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, GOOD DOCTOR.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Exellent attention, excellent care, good referrals. Very little wait time. Takes his time. Never feel rushed.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Very good ,but the wait to see him was much too long!
in Holiday, FL |
very personable and easy to discuss problems relating to my health issues.
in Holiday, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Schlau to anyone looking for a physician. He genuinely cares about his patients. He doesn't rush you through your appointment and listens to all your concerns. Dr. Schlau has a wonderful bedside manor. He keeps up with every aspect of my health. My health has greatly improved under his care and I recommend him very highly.
Have you seen Dr. Aron Schlau, MD?
Are you Dr. Schlau?

NetworkBlue
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
    Emblem Health
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA