Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD

Pediatrics ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Rabinowitz

Madison Avenue Pediatrics

22 Madison Ave Ste 303 Paramus, NJ 07652

Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara in 1979 and specializes in pediatrics.

Dr. Rabinowitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rabinowitz

Dr. Rabinowitz?
Dr. Rabinowitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD
He is the most caring doctor I ever visited. he is so nice to my daughter and always have a great attitude and make her feel at ease. when I have an emergency he always calls me back and resolve me concerns. I cant ask for a better doctor for my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
Dr. Rabinowitz treated both my sons for years. They loved him! They had to be told, in their 20s, that it was time to find an "adult" doctor! He was always thorough and caring and has a wonderful rapport with kids. Recently, i asked my son, now in his 30s about the Dr he sees now. "He's ok - but he's no Dr Rabinowiz." Dr R. set a high bar! - Meg Rosenfield, San Diego, CA (formerly of Teaneck, NJ)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
26 yrs with Dr Rabinowitz as our pediatrician to our 4 children (oldest 26, youngest 17) & the list is very long to why he is the BEST! Compassion, love, concern, listens, calming, reassuring, confident, empathy, integrity, never rushes through an appointment, follows up & I could seriously keep going! He's gotten us through 26 yrs. of ear aches, colds, fevers, viruses as well as yearly routine visits & has never let us down. Now he’s our 1st grand daughters pediatrician & only the best for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
Very warm and welcoming group. I read that they don't give second opinions so I was hesitant to call. When I called they set me up immediately to meet the doctor with my son at the end of the day so we had plenty of time to get to know each other. Suffice it to say I am a new patient now!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
I called to schedule an appointment with the dr as I saw the good reviews, the person who answer the phone was very unprofessional and I was told the dr doesnt take babies who are currently seeing another pediatrician as they dont do second opinions . First time I heard such a thing from a doctor's office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
I was originally recommended Dr Rabinowtitz by my sister who is a nurse at Hackensack hospital. Dr. Rabinowitz and Dr. Rodriguez are an absolute blessing. We have a one year old who has gone through the day care sickness circuit. They call to check in on her after out appointments and use such care and caution when treating her. It is so refreshing to know their are two doctors we have found that care so much about their practice and patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?
Knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, pediatric expert! Dr. Rabinowitz has been our family Pediatrician since the birth of the first of our three children. We have weathered many an illness under his care and the well visits are thorough and comprehensive. He takes a whole family approach to help and responds to our feedback on health issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rabinowitz?

“We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.”

• Pediatrics

Brookdale University Hospital Med Center
Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus
1979
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
1979

Dr. Rabinowitz accepts

Dr. Rabinowitz accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis