Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Male

NEGRIN F ARNOLD MD 200 Stephenson Ave Ste 302 Savannah, GA 31405 Get Directions
Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Dr. Negrin's Experience

See how Dr. Negrin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Negrin

Dr. Negrin accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Negrin is now accepting new patients

Dr. Negrin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Negrin to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Negrin's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Statesboro, GA |
Sometimes a long wait time but he literally saved my life.
Savannah, Georgia |
I've seen several different psychiatrists over the past decade. Dr Negrin treated me worse than I could have ever imagined. He treated me with contempt, he was dishonest, he wasn't concerned with what other psychiatrists had successfully treated me with. He wasn't interested in hearing about what I'd been prescribed and how well different medications had worked for me. To put it quite simply, he's interested in getting your money and hanging you out to dry.
in Eden Georgia |
My wife has Huntington's Disease and has severe psychosis. Dr Nagrin has been so understanding and helpful. Best psychiatrist I have ever met.
Guyton, GA |
He is heavy on prescriptions and light on talking with his patients to find the underlying reasons for the behaviors.
Savannah, GA |
The appointment was easy to set up and quick to get into the office. My daughter was treated with a great level of patience. The office staff and nurses listen well and seem to generally care about their patients. I am truly greatful that they take her insurance and were able able to take her on so quickly.
He is perfect.
Rincon, GA |
My 12 year old has been going to this office for about a year. If I had written a review just anout him, it woukd be a 1 or a 2. He's always behind, very dry and unrelateable, and, at times, condescending. However, during our last visit, we saw his new PA, Lindsay. She's everything he's not! Warm, bubbly, kind, AND knowledgeable. I am sure there are people who like his temperament, so I like that the office has tried to find balance so that everyone who has to visit is comfortable.
in Savannah, GA |
He is an amazing Doctor that truly cares about his patients.
Savannah, GA |
The only reason that I didn't give Dr. Negrin a complete satisfaction rating is the wait time. The wait time is usually between 60-75 minutes. The appointment itself only takes about 15 minutes at the most so I'm not exactly sure how he gets so far behind. The nurse practitioner that you see before him is usually on time and very efficient.
This Dr. Scheduled me and another pt at the same time.. 930am. We. Oth walked in together at 915. When I was finally called back at 950, I was told that I was second in line. I asked if the physician was running late the nurse replied No, he gets here about 1030. He likes to makes sure his patients are ready. This was a complete disrespect of my time and disrespect for the reasons I was referred to this Dr. I strongly recommend finding another practitioner. One with compassion and res
Have you seen Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Are you Dr. Negrin?

Compare Dr. Negrin

Dr. Negrin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Central University Of Este (Uce) / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli

Dr. Negrin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Negrin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Negrin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Negrin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.