Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Negrin
624 Stephenson Ave Savannah, GA 31405

Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Savannah, GA. He graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina and specializes in psychiatry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychiatrists in your area

Dr. Negrin accepts

Dr. Negrin accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

General Mental Health

General mental health includes management, treatment and prevention of mental illness through risk factor screenings, counseling, group therapy, and wellness support.

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency

Check Dr. Negrin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Negrin's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

2.9

Dr. Negrin?
Dr. Negrin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD
Dr. Negrin is a great doctor. He takes his time and listens and is very thorough. I have been seeing him for 19 years. His staff is the opposite. I have also noticed the wait time is sometimes over an hour. His office is great for matienance meds but nothing that needs immediate attention because the staff will not return a call in a timely fashion and are uncaring and rude. Seems like he has more patients then his staff can accommodate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
The staff is horrible. They are rude and have no regard for your patient needs. Just one example of many, They were supposed to have called me back about getting medication for my son. No one called us back. We are now running out of medication and when I called them they did not care nor did they offering us any options. This place also has horrid wait times and when you finally do get to see the doctor, you may or may not see Dr. Negrin. There are other people there that see you . One that we saw had no idea what we needed and kept trying to write the wrong 'script for my son. It was very frustrating watching her run back and forth getting answers from the other nurses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin runs his clinic better than any other psychiatrist I've been to. Both Dr. Negrin and his staff have treated me with respect by taking my concerns and suggestions into account when providing treatment. During the busiest times of day, you may need to wait sometime past your scheduled appointment to be seen. I think this is a fair trade for how quickly new patients and patients in distress can schedule new appointments. I've experienced wait times upwards of 2 months, but my first appointment was scheduled in two weeks. Coming to Dr. Negrin has truly given me a new lease on life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Office staff is horrid. Spoke to one that was supposed to follow up w him before a holiday and then didn’t call me back. I couldn’t get in to see him bc i was then out of town and they refused to call in medicine. Basically said I’d have to go to my primary (also in Savannah so how would that work if I’m out of town?) or ER (also not going to prescribe me psych meds as it’s a liability) so i had to go without until i could see him. Rudest people. He’s usually good but last time he blew me off and said the two meds he tried w me didn’t work so he didn’t know what to tell me. Has WAY too many patients. Wait is usually over an hour.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Negrin. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. His front line staff, however, is another story. No professionalism. The business manager basically called me a liar regarding a bill that I never received. This was done for all the waiting room to see and it stems on HIPPA violations. If you can get past the front desk, you'll be pleased with Dr. Negrin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
This office charged for 2 visits that did not happen. One of these two visits was the phone call I made to schedule an appointment. The office not only charged me for the visit (the phone call to schedule an appointment) but also claimed to have called in a schedule ii stimulant with me having not spoken to a provider whatsoever during this call. The second charge was for the visit I scheduled. After long wait times, I asked to reschedule the appointment. When I asked to reschedule a nurse came out and brought me back. when I got back the only thing I discussed was that I was having side effects from the medication and i didn't think the short amount of time that I would be seen for would warrant a proper work-up for my concerns. The nurse agreed and even insisted that I should have set the appointment with my PCP to address my concerns with circulation. I confirmed we had not had a medical appointment. she stated that no, I would not be charged or billed as I was not seen an
So far long waiting (over 1 hour) and terrible staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin is a liar. The only treatment plan I had was medication management. He never once referred me to a therapist or stated it was his treatment plan. I made a therapist app by myself and my husband had to cancel, they lost $100 because I couldn’t make it. They want money over Patient Care, especially when you have a PTSD episode for a couple of days and no help. Staff wanted me to sign I didn’t follow his orders, 100% I did. I refused to sign.I can read. I did follow my treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr Negrin may be a good doctor but his office staff is a nightmare. You can never call a speak to a live person, only leave messages, that are never returned if the mailbox isn’t full. I had to go without medication for 5 days and had to get an appointment with another doctor to manage severe withdrawal symptoms. Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin is good, it’s the wait time that is rediculous! The office staff acts as though the patients have nothing to do all day except sit around their office. Every time I have come here the wait has been extra long compared to all other drs I’ve seen. Today though, the wait was beyond extreme. After waiting 1.5 hours, I asked how long it would be. I was told that my appt was scheduled with the nurse practitioner and since she was not here I would just have to WAIT,he is seeing new patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Negrin?

• Psychiatry