Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 59 years old.

624 Stephenson Ave

Savannah, GA 31405

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Negrin

Dr. Negrin's Experience

Dr. Negrin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Negrin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli

Dr. Negrin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Negrin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Negrin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Negrin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Negrin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Negrin to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Negrin's Performance
Pooler, GA |
The doctor was a very nice with a clean office and a friendly staff. But it took 1 hour in the waiting room and with the nurse before we saw him. After 15 min of speaking to him we prescribed her on a mild& safe serotonin script. At pickup the pharmacist educated me that is was Prozac and the effects it could have on a 5yr old. I decided not to give it to her&went to a pediatrician for blookwork. Today she was diagnosed w/ PANDAS. Why isn't bldwrk mandatory before taking a controlled substance?
Savannah, GA |
Please do your research before you make an appointment with Dr. Negrin. I had the worst experience with him and his staff today about a deductible that I knew nothing about because Dr. Negrin staff was sending my bill to unknown address. Dr. Negrin refused to see me because I couldn't pay a bill I never knew nothing about at the schedule appointment. I asked the staff why I'm being hold responsible for a mixed up on an address not to mention that Dr. Negrin office verified my insurance and mad
Statesboro, GA |
Sometimes a long wait time but he literally saved my life.
Savannah, Georgia |
I've seen several different psychiatrists over the past decade. Dr Negrin treated me worse than I could have ever imagined. He treated me with contempt, he was dishonest, he wasn't concerned with what other psychiatrists had successfully treated me with. He wasn't interested in hearing about what I'd been prescribed and how well different medications had worked for me. To put it quite simply, he's interested in getting your money and hanging you out to dry.
in Eden Georgia |
My wife has Huntington's Disease and has severe psychosis. Dr Nagrin has been so understanding and helpful. Best psychiatrist I have ever met.
Guyton, GA |
He is heavy on prescriptions and light on talking with his patients to find the underlying reasons for the behaviors.
Savannah, GA |
The appointment was easy to set up and quick to get into the office. My daughter was treated with a great level of patience. The office staff and nurses listen well and seem to generally care about their patients. I am truly greatful that they take her insurance and were able able to take her on so quickly.
He is perfect.
Rincon, GA |
My 12 year old has been going to this office for about a year. If I had written a review just anout him, it woukd be a 1 or a 2. He's always behind, very dry and unrelateable, and, at times, condescending. However, during our last visit, we saw his new PA, Lindsay. She's everything he's not! Warm, bubbly, kind, AND knowledgeable. I am sure there are people who like his temperament, so I like that the office has tried to find balance so that everyone who has to visit is comfortable.
in Savannah, GA |
He is an amazing Doctor that truly cares about his patients.
Savannah, GA |
The only reason that I didn't give Dr. Negrin a complete satisfaction rating is the wait time. The wait time is usually between 60-75 minutes. The appointment itself only takes about 15 minutes at the most so I'm not exactly sure how he gets so far behind. The nurse practitioner that you see before him is usually on time and very efficient.
This Dr. Scheduled me and another pt at the same time.. 930am. We. Oth walked in together at 915. When I was finally called back at 950, I was told that I was second in line. I asked if the physician was running late the nurse replied No, he gets here about 1030. He likes to makes sure his patients are ready. This was a complete disrespect of my time and disrespect for the reasons I was referred to this Dr. I strongly recommend finding another practitioner. One with compassion and res
Have you seen Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Are you Dr. Negrin?