Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Dr. Negrin
Telehealth services available

Negrin F Arnold MD

200 Stephenson Ave Ste 302 Savannah, GA 31405

Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Negrin has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Negrin to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Frequently Treated by Dr. Negrin

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Negrin treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Negrin treats other conditions, please contact the office at (912) 351-0325.

Neurodevelopmental Disorders

Compare with other Neurodevelopmental Disorders specialists.

Dr. Negrin is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Function Testing
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders

Dr. Negrin accepts

Dr. Negrin accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Dr. Negrin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Negrin

2.8

Dr. Negrin?
  • Office environment (25)
  • Wait times (2)
  • Long wait times (31)
  • Office environment (11)
Terrible office people, Never pick up a phone call. Impossible to get details on your billing. They take your money and then no show for meetings. Try to call them back and of course they don’t answer a phone call. Stay away. This place causes more stress anxiety than it cures.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
If you leave a low review for Dr. Negrin he will have it removed. Dr. Negrin does not return important phone calls.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin is a great doctor. He takes his time and listens and is very thorough. I have been seeing him for 19 years. His staff is the opposite. I have also noticed the wait time is sometimes over an hour. His office is great for matienance meds but nothing that needs immediate attention because the staff will not return a call in a timely fashion and are uncaring and rude. Seems like he has more patients then his staff can accommodate.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
The staff is horrible. They are rude and have no regard for your patient needs. Just one example of many, They were supposed to have called me back about getting medication for my son. No one called us back. We are now running out of medication and when I called them they did not care nor did they offering us any options. This place also has horrid wait times and when you finally do get to see the doctor, you may or may not see Dr. Negrin. There are other people there that see you . One that we saw had no idea what we needed and kept trying to write the wrong 'script for my son. It was very frustrating watching her run back and forth getting answers from the other nurses.
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin runs his clinic better than any other psychiatrist I've been to. Both Dr. Negrin and his staff have treated me with respect by taking my concerns and suggestions into account when providing treatment. During the busiest times of day, you may need to wait sometime past your scheduled appointment to be seen. I think this is a fair trade for how quickly new patients and patients in distress can schedule new appointments. I've experienced wait times upwards of 2 months, but my first appointment was scheduled in two weeks. Coming to Dr. Negrin has truly given me a new lease on life.
Mark R. – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Office staff is horrid. Spoke to one that was supposed to follow up w him before a holiday and then didn’t call me back. I couldn’t get in to see him bc i was then out of town and they refused to call in medicine. Basically said I’d have to go to my primary (also in Savannah so how would that work if I’m out of town?) or ER (also not going to prescribe me psych meds as it’s a liability) so i had to go without until i could see him. Rudest people. He’s usually good but last time he blew me off and said the two meds he tried w me didn’t work so he didn’t know what to tell me. Has WAY too many patients. Wait is usually over an hour.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Negrin. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. His front line staff, however, is another story. No professionalism. The business manager basically called me a liar regarding a bill that I never received. This was done for all the waiting room to see and it stems on HIPPA violations. If you can get past the front desk, you'll be pleased with Dr. Negrin!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
This office charged for 2 visits that did not happen. One of these two visits was the phone call I made to schedule an appointment. The office not only charged me for the visit (the phone call to schedule an appointment) but also claimed to have called in a schedule ii stimulant with me having not spoken to a provider whatsoever during this call. The second charge was for the visit I scheduled. After long wait times, I asked to reschedule the appointment. When I asked to reschedule a nurse came out and brought me back. when I got back the only thing I discussed was that I was having side effects from the medication and i didn't think the short amount of time that I would be seen for would warrant a proper work-up for my concerns. The nurse agreed and even insisted that I should have set the appointment with my PCP to address my concerns with circulation. I confirmed we had not had a medical appointment. she stated that no, I would not be charged or billed as I was not seen an
May 14, 2019
So far long waiting (over 1 hour) and terrible staff
Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin is a liar. The only treatment plan I had was medication management. He never once referred me to a therapist or stated it was his treatment plan. I made a therapist app by myself and my husband had to cancel, they lost $100 because I couldn’t make it. They want money over Patient Care, especially when you have a PTSD episode for a couple of days and no help. Staff wanted me to sign I didn’t follow his orders, 100% I did. I refused to sign.I can read. I did follow my treatment plan.
I can read in Savannah, GA – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr Negrin may be a good doctor but his office staff is a nightmare. You can never call a speak to a live person, only leave messages, that are never returned if the mailbox isn’t full. I had to go without medication for 5 days and had to get an appointment with another doctor to manage severe withdrawal symptoms. Beware!
Former patient in Savannah, GA – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Dr. Negrin is good, it’s the wait time that is rediculous! The office staff acts as though the patients have nothing to do all day except sit around their office. Every time I have come here the wait has been extra long compared to all other drs I’ve seen. Today though, the wait was beyond extreme. After waiting 1.5 hours, I asked how long it would be. I was told that my appt was scheduled with the nurse practitioner and since she was not here I would just have to WAIT,he is seeing new patients!
BA in Savannah, GA – Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Hi, I was a patient of Dr. Negrin a few years back and had to move. I am back in the area and plan on making him a Dr. of mine again. He was overall my favorite doctor. He listened to my problems and prescribed me the right medication that in time helped change my life. Thank you Dr. Negrin!
Michelle in Sylvania, Ga – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
The doctor was a very nice with a clean office and a friendly staff. But it took 1 hour in the waiting room and with the nurse before we saw him. After 15 min of speaking to him we prescribed her on a mild& safe serotonin script. At pickup the pharmacist educated me that is was Prozac and the effects it could have on a 5yr old. I decided not to give it to her&went to a pediatrician for blookwork. Today she was diagnosed w/ PANDAS. Why isn't bldwrk mandatory before taking a controlled substance?
Pooler, GA – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Please do your research before you make an appointment with Dr. Negrin. I had the worst experience with him and his staff today about a deductible that I knew nothing about because Dr. Negrin staff was sending my bill to unknown address. Dr. Negrin refused to see me because I couldn't pay a bill I never knew nothing about at the schedule appointment. I asked the staff why I'm being hold responsible for a mixed up on an address not to mention that Dr. Negrin office verified my insurance and mad
Savannah, GA – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
Sometimes a long wait time but he literally saved my life.
Statesboro, GA – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
I've seen several different psychiatrists over the past decade. Dr Negrin treated me worse than I could have ever imagined. He treated me with contempt, he was dishonest, he wasn't concerned with what other psychiatrists had successfully treated me with. He wasn't interested in hearing about what I'd been prescribed and how well different medications had worked for me. To put it quite simply, he's interested in getting your money and hanging you out to dry.
Savannah, Georgia – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
My wife has Huntington's Disease and has severe psychosis. Dr Nagrin has been so understanding and helpful. Best psychiatrist I have ever met.
Raymond Cribbs in Eden Georgia – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
He is heavy on prescriptions and light on talking with his patients to find the underlying reasons for the behaviors.
Guyton, GA – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?
The appointment was easy to set up and quick to get into the office. My daughter was treated with a great level of patience. The office staff and nurses listen well and seem to generally care about their patients. I am truly greatful that they take her insurance and were able able to take her on so quickly.
Savannah, GA – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Negrin?

• Psychiatry