Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Arnold Negrin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Savannah, GA. He graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina and specializes in psychiatry.

624 Stephenson Ave

Savannah, GA 31405

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Negrin

See how frequently Dr. Negrin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Negrin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Negrin does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli

Dr. Negrin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Negrin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Negrin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Negrin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Negrin's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Negrin to family and friends

Dr. Negrin's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Negrin is good, it’s the wait time that is rediculous! The office staff acts as though the patients have nothing to do all day except sit around their office. Every time I have come here the wait has been extra long compared to all other drs I’ve seen. Today though, the wait was beyond extreme....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Hi, I was a patient of Dr. Negrin a few years back and had to move. I am back in the area and plan on making him a Dr. of mine again. He was overall my favorite doctor. He listened to my problems and prescribed me the right medication that in time helped change my life. Thank you Dr. Negrin!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The doctor was a very nice with a clean office and a friendly staff. But it took 1 hour in the waiting room and with the nurse before we saw him. After 15 min of speaking to him we prescribed her on a mild& safe serotonin script. At pickup the pharmacist educated me that is was Prozac and the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Please do your research before you make an appointment with Dr. Negrin. I had the worst experience with him and his staff today about a deductible that I knew nothing about because Dr. Negrin staff was sending my bill to unknown address. Dr. Negrin refused to see me because I couldn't pay a bill I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Sometimes a long wait time but he literally saved my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0