Dr. Arnold Markowitz, MD

Dr. Arnold Markowitz, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 71 years old

Every patient is important. Often patients have seen dozens of doctors before they end up in my office. My job is to help give patients who have been suffering get their life back. I love my job because I can make a difference.Read more

Dr. Markowitz's Experience

See how Dr. Markowitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Markowitz

Dr. Markowitz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Markowitz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Markowitz
Dr. Markowitz's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in Rochester, MI |
I have never found a doctor a's good a's Dr Markowitz! He takes the time and truly listens to you! He will keep going to figure things out. Unlike MANY doctors I have seen, he doesn't just throw his hands up in the air and say "I really don't know what to tell you"! He is a very compassionate doctor. Arrogance free!
in Southfield, MI |
First of all, Dr. Markowitz gave me my life back. When I first went to him, after seeing 20+ doctors who had no idea what was wrong with me, he told me he would do everything he could to help me. And he did. One year later I am 100% cured and I have my life back. He is a wonderful man. Second of all, his staff is great. Yes, they are extremely busy, but always helped me when I have needed it when Doctor was not available. I highly recommend.
in Waterford, MI |
Renee in Romulus is on point. This place is a total joke. The office is so filthy and disgusting its almost not real...but it is.The one nurse care barely move, is rude and dropped used needles on the floor in front of me..the train wreck at the front desk should be fired. Rude, unprofessional, not detailed, lazy, sloppy, not helpful in any way - everything is a chore, she acts like she hates her job and life...DO NOT GO HERE EVER. It should be shut down. If I could leave no star I would.
Ann Arbor, MI |
Dr. Markowitz has given me my life back! When I first came to Dr. Markowitz, he listened closely to my story, and diagnosis at the time. He then did his own testing. As he received results, he methodically ordered additional testing to confirm what he was thinking. He involved other specialists. A diagnosis/treatment plan was implemented. Dr. Markowitz's persistence with finding the real reason I was feeling ill has made a huge difference in my daily function. I can't thank him enough!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
in Romulus, MI |
Office is filthy. Nurse is filthy herself, and doesn't even use gloves or sterilize anything when drawing blood. The two women that run the office are the most rude and unprofessional people I've ever encountered. It's like no other office or business I've ever seen. I'm seriously surprised that they haven't been shut down yet. I would not recommend this dr. / office.
We are very sorry this person was so unhappy with our practice, but I do not see any reason why people have to post such mean and negative comments that not true. We have a very large patient population and I do not believe they would continue to come to this office if this was true.
Have you seen Dr. Arnold Markowitz, MD?

Compare Dr. Markowitz

Dr. Markowitz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Markowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Markowitz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Markowitz's Board Certifications

• Cellulitis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Like Myalgia
  • Chronic Hepatitis B
  • Chronic Hepatitis C
  • Chronic Viral Hepatitis
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV-Like Lymphadenopathy
  • HIV-Like Severe Sore Throat
  • Hepatitis
  • Hepatitis C
  • Hepatitis D
  • Hepatitis E
  • Hepatitis X (Non - A, - B, - C, - D, - E)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection

Barnes Jewish Hospital

Completed in 1974

Hutzel Hospital Wayne

Completed in 1976

Dr. Markowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Markowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Genetic Counseling Services
  • HIV Care
  • IV Therapy
  • International Travel Prophylactic Medication
  • International Travel Vaccination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.