Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Arnold Dellon, MD
Dr. Arnold Dellon, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Towson, MD. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

1122 Kenilworth Dr Ste 18

Towson, MD 21204

Learn about Dr. Dellon

Dr. Dellon's Experience

Dr. Dellon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
  • Anatomy
  • Other
  • Peripheral Nerve Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Reconstruction
  • Neuroplasty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Dellon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dellon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dellon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dellon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dellon to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dellon's Performance
in Elkridge, MD |
When my parents and I finally decided to schedule an appointment with Dr.Dellon I had been through a year and a half of chronic pain in my head, neck, and back. I met with Dr.Dellon and within that first appointment he was able to explain a diagnosis that actually aligned with my symptoms. A couple months later I had surgery and now I am living pain free! Dr.Dellon is an excellent surgeon who truly cares for the well-being of his patients and I would highly recommend him.
in Chapel hIll, NC |
Dr Dellon is a very caring and skilled surgeon . he reduced my acute pelvic pain after I had a prolapse after 5 years of treatments at a major health care facility . the day after surgery he visited me at my hotel since I traveled from NC . He and his wife Luiann that works with him are very compassionate and kond people .We are very grateful that a pain specialist recommended Dr. Dellon to us . he was a great listener and made the surgeries as easy as possible . We cant thank him enough .
Vienna, VA |
Having surgery performed by Dr. Dellon was the best medical decision I ever made. Dr. Dellon and his staff, including Luiann Greer, were outstanding in assisting me navigate my insurance plan to obtain coverage for the surgery, and preparing me mentally and physically for the surgery. Dr. Dellon approached the surgery as though he was dealing with a cancerous tumor, and left no stone unturned in examining my condition and evaluating how it could impact my future.
in Terrell, NC |
After 18 months of frustration, extreme burning and pain, and what seemed like a journey of a thousand miles, I finally found Dr. Dellon. My story: Beginning in the fall of 2014 I started to experience high levels of pain in the pelvic area and had no idea of the origin or cause of the pain. Over several months, I saw a slew of specialists, underwent numerous tests, physical therapy, dry needles, nerve blocks and tried several different medications and still did not find any relief. My pain
Towson, MD |
My Mom is a patient of Dr. Dellon's. At times I have been the liaison for them. Each time I've e-mailed Dr. Dellon about my mom's recovery he has replied within 24 hours. Each time I've phoned into his office I was immediately connected to his staff. Dr. Dellon & his staff were very helpful, & knowledgeable with all aspects of the issues, including diagnosis, medical benefits & procedures. Dr. Dellon & his staff went above & beyond to help my mom thru all steps associated with her diagnosis.
in Akron, Ohio |
I have had many neuropathic surgeries from Dr. Dellon. I have had multiple knee denervations, ankle nerve releases, and finally a tennis elbow nerve denervation. In many instances he was my only and last option. But not only my last option. It seems in many ways he was by best option. Each and every surgery was successful. Dr. Dellon takes the time to discuss the anatomy, the surgery and the outcome. The icing on the cake is that he is personable and seems to truly care as well. He is extremely
in Renton, WA |
I had been in pain and had restricted movement for 3 years since my hip replacement. I was referred to Dr. Dellon by 2 of my doctors. As soon as I emailed him,he responded with a suggested date for a consultation. I was able to make the arrangements, at his Nevada office. I waited about 25 minutes and then had my consult. He was extremely polite. He listened very carefully to my problem. He did an examination and thought he could get me pain free. I took the plunge and am grateful for all he did
in Yelm, WA |
I went in for my second ankle surgery with Dr. Dellon in December 2015 and i am beyond satisfied with my experience. I was able to walk almost immediately after the procedure with little to no pain. Dr. Dellon is very knowledgable in his work and is dedicated to helping his patients. After the surgery Dr. Dellon checked in with me frequently to make sure that i was recovering well and to answer any of my questions. Would recommend.
in New Bern, NC |
I had suffered for two years with pudendal nerve pain after having vaginal surgery. It had become increasingly difficult to sit which prevented me from having a normal life. The pain level was 7-10 at times. I contacted Dr. Dellon the first of October, 2015 and within 3 weeks I had surgery. My pain was immediately gone after surgery. It took a couple of months for the incision to heal, but even during that time I was able to sit. Dr. Dellon gave me my life back!
in Lakeland, FL |
I had an excellent experience! I saw him about my right thigh that had been numb for many years. After my exam he told me that I had a compressed lateral femoral cutaneous nerve above my right thigh and he was confident that he could help. He cautioned me that it might take up to a year for the feeling to return and that I could experience some intermittent pain during that time. It's been 3 months since surgery. I have feeling back in half my thigh & no pain.. He & his entire staff are great!
in Hampton, Virginia |
I was in a great deal of pain and at a point that I couldn't get a Dr. To see me due to the nature of my injury and the number of surgeries I had previous. Dr. Dellon read my case and was willing to help me out. He was straight to the point and everything I was feeling he explained why and how he could help. I was very appreciative of his knowledge and concern. He let me know he was here to help me and gave me every option available. I'm very pleased And his Staff was Top Notch. R Joyner
Have you seen Dr. Arnold Dellon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dellon?