Dr. Arnold L. Dellon, MD

Dr. Arnold L. Dellon, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dellon Ins Peripheral Nerve Sgy 1122 Kenilworth Dr Ste 18, Towson, MD 21204 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dellon specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Towson, MD. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Dellon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dellon's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dellon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dellon

Reviewing Dr. Dellon

Dr. Dellon's Review Details
4.4 based on 52 responses
Experience with Dr. Dellon
Dr. Dellon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
Towson, MD |
My Mom is a patient of Dr. Dellon's. At times I have been the liaison for them. Each time I've e-mailed Dr. Dellon about my mom's recovery he has replied within 24 hours. Each time I've phoned into his office I was immediately connected to his staff. Dr. Dellon & his staff were very helpful, & knowledgeable with all aspects of the issues, including diagnosis, medical benefits & procedures. Dr. Dellon & his staff went above & beyond to help my mom thru all steps associated with her diagnosis.
in Akron, Ohio |
I have had many neuropathic surgeries from Dr. Dellon. I have had multiple knee denervations, ankle nerve releases, and finally a tennis elbow nerve denervation. In many instances he was my only and last option. But not only my last option. It seems in many ways he was by best option. Each and every surgery was successful. Dr. Dellon takes the time to discuss the anatomy, the surgery and the outcome. The icing on the cake is that he is personable and seems to truly care as well. He is extremely
in Renton, WA |
I had been in pain and had restricted movement for 3 years since my hip replacement. I was referred to Dr. Dellon by 2 of my doctors. As soon as I emailed him,he responded with a suggested date for a consultation. I was able to make the arrangements, at his Nevada office. I waited about 25 minutes and then had my consult. He was extremely polite. He listened very carefully to my problem. He did an examination and thought he could get me pain free. I took the plunge and am grateful for all he did
in Yelm, WA |
I went in for my second ankle surgery with Dr. Dellon in December 2015 and i am beyond satisfied with my experience. I was able to walk almost immediately after the procedure with little to no pain. Dr. Dellon is very knowledgable in his work and is dedicated to helping his patients. After the surgery Dr. Dellon checked in with me frequently to make sure that i was recovering well and to answer any of my questions. Would recommend.
in New Bern, NC |
I had suffered for two years with pudendal nerve pain after having vaginal surgery. It had become increasingly difficult to sit which prevented me from having a normal life. The pain level was 7-10 at times. I contacted Dr. Dellon the first of October, 2015 and within 3 weeks I had surgery. My pain was immediately gone after surgery. It took a couple of months for the incision to heal, but even during that time I was able to sit. Dr. Dellon gave me my life back!
in Lakeland, FL |
I had an excellent experience! I saw him about my right thigh that had been numb for many years. After my exam he told me that I had a compressed lateral femoral cutaneous nerve above my right thigh and he was confident that he could help. He cautioned me that it might take up to a year for the feeling to return and that I could experience some intermittent pain during that time. It's been 3 months since surgery. I have feeling back in half my thigh & no pain.. He & his entire staff are great!
in Hampton, Virginia |
I was in a great deal of pain and at a point that I couldn't get a Dr. To see me due to the nature of my injury and the number of surgeries I had previous. Dr. Dellon read my case and was willing to help me out. He was straight to the point and everything I was feeling he explained why and how he could help. I was very appreciative of his knowledge and concern. He let me know he was here to help me and gave me every option available. I'm very pleased And his Staff was Top Notch. R Joyner
Have you seen Dr. Dellon?
Are you Dr. Dellon? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dellon

• Plastic Surgery
  • Anatomy
  • Other
  • Peripheral Nerve Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Dellon's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Reconstruction
  • Neuroplasty

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine

Johns Hopkins Hospital

Completed in 1977

Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1966

Dr. Dellon has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Dellon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dellon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dellon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dellon

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dellon's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dellon

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients