Dr. Arnold Chung, MD

Dr. Arnold Chung, MD

Cardiac Surgery  |

Dr. Arnold Chung, MD is a cardiac surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Mountainview Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery

3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 440

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • HealthCare Partners
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Chung

Video

See how frequently Dr. Chung performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
Pericardial Disease

Dr. Chung's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chung "The Cardiac Surgery Program at MountainView Hospital is focused on maximizing continuity of care by providing an individualized, unique patient experience. As a primary care physician, you know your patients better than anyone else. Therefore, it is our mission to involve you in their inpatient care at every step along the way. From the Operating Room to the dedicated Cardiac ICU and Progressive Care Unit (PCU), our cardiac nurses are specially trained and have successfully completed a rigorous course that includes several proctored cases. In addition, we offer increased staffing in both the Cardiac ICU and PCU."

• Cardiac Surgery

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Empyema
  • Endocarditis
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Arterial Catheterization With Robotic Assistance
  • Atherectomy
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Thoracoscopic Wedge Resection
  • Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
  • Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of North Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Chung has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chung to family and friends
Dr. Chung's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Chung is a total professional. He spent the time answering all of my questions and giving me surgical alternatives. He never was rushed in his approach and treated me as if he had known me for a long time. If anyone needs a caring surgeon Dr. Chung is the one to go to.
in North las vegas |
Dr Chung in my opinion is the best surgeon that I have the pleasure to meet. He explains things in a manner that the patient can understand, very friendly and to the point. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr Chung has been excellent. He performed my partial lung removal and follow-up visits. He was also personally recommended by one of my other surgeons to perform follow-up procedures after that surgeon relocated.
in Pahrump, NV |
Absolutely the best. Service, treatment by staff. Dr, Chung performed my lung surgery for stage 1 cancer 3 years ago. Fabulous surgeon.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I am so pleased with the professionalism, compassion and attention given to the patient by Dr. Chung and all the staff. It is the first time that I've felt this way about any medical services being provided to me.
in Bullhead City, Arizona |
We were looking for a thoracic surgeon to remove an adenocarcinoma from my upper left lobe, and had met with other surgeons, prior to Dr. Chung. When we met with Dr Chung, and were immediately impressed by his compassion, as well as his ability to clearly explain the procedure, including any risks that are involved. His office staff is efficient and informative. One month later, and I am now two weeks post surgery, and very happy that we chose Dr. Chung. We highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Chung is the best surgeon in his field. He truly cares about his patients. He was very thorough and informative about the surgical procedure. I felt very confident going into my surgery. His office staff was friendly, efficient and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Chung. He is the best!!
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I was referred to Dr Chung from the folks at Mountain View ER. So glad to have found him and his expert staff. Everyone in the office is both kind and professional. Being new to the Las Vegas area, we have had problems finding doctors. That has all changed for the better.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Chung has always been very caring and compassionate and keeps me informed.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Based on my initial meeting with Dr. Chung and his staff I feel very positive about my upcoming surgery.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Chung is the best Doctor in his field. I have been a patient since 2016 and with his guidance and help I have been able to go into remission. Thank you Dr. Chung, you are the best!!!!!!!!
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Great experience with Dr. Chung. My girlfriend developed a unique kind of lung cancer. His office staff got us in immediately for a consult. Dr. Chung was very thorough and informative, just plain awesome throughout the whole process, start to finish. His office staff is very thorough. Couldn't ask for more, highly recommend.
Las Vegas, NV |
In my 70 th year in life, Dr Chung is a blessing and a revalation. He has changed my fear for uncaring, careless doctors. Dr. Chung suffice to say personally cares for his patients, follows up with them. always for patients best interest, and welfare, even answers patients phone call....so unlikely happening this days. Dr. Chung is a gift and I trust him with my life. His staff are just as good and efficient. His office is a happy smiley place. Rare to find and feel in any doctors offices.
Henderson, NV |
Although to this point I've only had one visit to Dr. Chung, which was an initial appointment, I was impressed with his demeanor and the degree to which he explained a surgical procedure to me that I had no problem understanding. This alone was a big plus. I have another appointment with Dr. Chung in the very near future to make a surgical decision and I'm confident that appointment will be just as good as the first.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Office visit was a breeze and was able to get appointment on short notice. Office staff was efficient and attentive to our needs. They also had fresh coffee, can't remember last time that happened. I can't say enough positive about Dr. Chung. He was thorough in his analysis and I felt he was really concerned about my well being and not just trying to run up the charges, as too many doctors do nowadays. Actually look forward to seeing him again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Chung is an exceptional surgeon and has excellent bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and it shows in his compassion towards them. He took the time to review my medical records and give me honest options. I highly recommend him. His staff also provided me with the same level of excellent care and treatment. Thank you Dr. Chung for everything you did for me.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very professional right on schedule, Instills confides . Tells it like it is.. Very caring! I
in Las Vegas, NV |
There is simply no better doctor than Arnold Chung. His surgical skill and expertise is exceeded only by his extraordinary care for his patients and their families. It is no exaggeration when I say that he made a difference for me and my family; he literally saved my life.
in LV, NV |
Dr Chung saved my life! I had stage II cancer. After finishing chemo and radiation, he performed a esophagectomy (removed esophagus and part of stomach) surgery. I had no major complications. Before deciding to select him as my surgeon, my husband and I met with him a couple times. I immediately trusted him and had confidence in him! He is very personable and likable! It has been two months since my surgery and I am making excellent progress recovering from the complicated surgery! Caroline
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Absolutely nothing positive to share.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Most compassionate Doctor ever. Explains things in a way to make complicated things.understandable. Very skilled and talented.. My wife told him that she loved him after her lobectomy.
Have you seen Dr. Arnold Chung, MD?
Are you Dr. Chung?

Visit Dr. Chung

Dr. Chung accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Choice

Hospitals where Dr. Chung has admitting privileges

MountainView Hospital
3100 N Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, NV 89128

More Cardiac Surgery Specialists like Dr. Chung at Mountainview Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery

Cardiac Surgery Specialist