Dr. Arnold Brender, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Brender

Beach Physicians Medical Group

17742 Beach Blvd Ste 215 Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Dr. Arnold Brender, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Huntington Beach, CA and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brender to book an appointment.

Dr. Brender's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brender

3.5

Dr. Brender?
What People Say About Dr. Arnold Brender, MD
He's efficient, straight-forward, but sometimes a bit fast in his explanations. He will listen and slow down and explain things in depth when you ask him. I have been going to see him for over 20 years and have a high degree of faith in him and his staff.
Dan Pankratz – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?
I cannot find words to describe this physicans commitment to his patients!! I saw him when his practice was in the early years,and his dedication is still as strong. If your diagnosis is rare or has been over-looked by others(m.d.)he is your best choice.He is respectfully a perfectionist and will not stop searching for a diagnosis if need be.His waiting times can be long,however most likely he is answering to other patients needs and concerns throughly too..Lisa
Lisa Hunt – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?
The first time I went to this Dr. he kept me waiting for well over an hour past the appointment time. When I finally saw him I found his overall behavior and demeanor to be very strange. I found him to be great at talking but extremely poor at listening. Still, I decided to give him a 2nd chance. The 2nd appointment was a repeat of the first - extremely late to see me, talked a mile a minute and didn't seem to hear or listen to anything I was saying. Worst physician experience I have ever
Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?
Sadly moved to AZ and trying to find a family dr as good as Dr Brender - I've been with him many years and always look forward to his professionalism and personality.
Carl Carver in Peoria, AZ – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?
Always been a great doctor to my entire family. . Listens before he speaks . He's the most compassionate doctor ever. Treated my elderly mother so gentle even though with her dementia she couldn't stop flirting with him. He had always kept a great sense of humor. Never conceited. Always addresses any of my family problems. We all love him and are very pleased with him. Would recommend him to anyone. He's a great doctor! !! Was so sad when our insurance company changed policy
Paulina B in Lakewood ca – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Brender for most of the last 20-some years. I had to change plans to have eye surgery because my eye doctor was not in GNP group. After I went back, I instantly connected with the doctor and he oversaw me getting one hip and two knees replaced, as well as other problems in the years following. He is very knowledgeable about medicine and knows how to treat a problem.
Westminster, CA – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arnold Brender, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brender?

• Sports Medicine