Dr. Arnold Bolisay, MD

Dr. Arnold Bolisay, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Arnold Bolisay, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Blue Island, IL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1991 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

2320 High St

Blue Island, IL 60406

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Bolisay

See how frequently Dr. Bolisay performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 2
Abnormal Thyroid
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Bolisay's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bolisay "I view patient care as a shared partnership, and I always like to consider the whole person as a vital aspect of care."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Loyola University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Loyola University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • The Chicago Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bolisay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bolisay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bolisay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bolisay's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bolisay to family and friends

Dr. Bolisay's Performance

GOOD

I saw Dr. Bolisay last month. The staff was very courteousness and as I was familiar with the Blue Island office I knew to look for the staff and tell them I was there. Doctor was very polite and took notes on my history. Looked at the reports I brought. It was decided to see him in a year...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Today I called to get in to see Dr. Bolisay for my hyperactive thyroid. My doctor told me to get in ASAP after receiving my blood results. I waited all day to hear back from his nurse to see if they could take me sooner than March. He ended up saying no, that he would not see me and that I should...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Great "bedside" manner. Easy to talk to, answered all of my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Arrogant doctor needs to be sanctioned by DuPage Medical Group and state of Illinois. I was 15 mins late for appt and was denied service even though he had other openings an hour or so later. Told nurse I'd take later appointment. Doctor doesn't do because it's against his "principle." Has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Patient satisfaction is very important to us and we'd like to look into this situation further. If you are willing, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com with more details.

Love Dr. Bolisay. He is my favorite doctor of all. He listens well, is compassionate, and honest. Will spend as much time with you as necessary. As for office staff, and procedures of medical facilities, I have had my share of issues, but Dr. Bolisay is worth dealing with them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1