Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 50

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Hatzidakis has extensive experience in Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and Rose Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD

Western Orthopaedics, PC

1830 N Franklin St Denver, CO 80218 ()

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hatzidakis with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Swedish Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Swedish Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Swedish Medical Center.

Dr. Hatzidakis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hatzidakis

4.4

13.432835820895523%

Dr. Hatzidakis

A for Amazing
Denver’s top Shoulder Specialists recommended to me by two different PCPs and my Physical Therapist. Great personality, excellent explanations of the problem and possible treatments.
David Beattie – Apr 15, 2022
Excellent Surgeon
I came to Dr. Hatzidakis with a previous, botched semi-arthroplasty of my shoulder. Dr. Hatz did a reverse shoulder replacement after removing all of the old hardware. It has been 6 months post surgery and I have no more pain and a normal range of motion. If it were not for Dr. Hatz my shoulder would have been severely compromised. I was treated with respect and compassion by Dr. Hatzidakis, and he never talked down to me or acted as if my concerns were unimportant. His PAs and staff were very well trained and friendly. Dr. Hatz is the go-to surgeon for shoulder replacements.
Wendy Ostgaard – Mar 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr Haz was a great surgeon he fixed my shoulder a lot better than I thought would be possible and the staff were also incredible I have had a few surgeries over the years I wish Dr H could have done them all hopefully I won't have to get any more but if I do I will try my best to have Dr H and his great staff take care of me again Thank you for all that you have done.
Kevin – Mar 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Hatzidakis by my physical therapist. I have called the office numerous times to set an appointment. Every time, I am transferred to the voice mail of his “Scheduler”. I have left voice mail and also submitted new patient request form online (which included submitting my insurance info). It’s been 5 weeks and absolutely no return call or email. He may be a good doctor, but not worth suffering from an injury wondering if and when his staff can extend you the courtesy of a return call or email.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Dan – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
One of the most amazing Doctors I’ve been fortunate to have seen. His “bed side manner” is second to none, Dr Hatz as he is known to his staff, shows thorough empathy for his patients! After reviewing my MRI he shared with me my options for recovery saying that we should first work with physical therapy and see how my recovery progresses before we consider surgery. I’ve had Doctors who wanted to immediately proceed with surgery but not Dr. Hatz….personally that speaks volumes to me that my doctor is more interested in my recovery and not padding his bank account! I cannot recommend Dr. Hatz highly enough for your orthopedic needs….he’s simply the BEST!!!!
Greg Sederberg – Nov 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr. Hatzidakis in addition to being an excellent surgeon is a warm, caring individual willing to take the time to answer all my questions. His office staff and PAs have all been helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. The office is run very efficiently thereby minimizing wait times
Jeffrey – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I am now 7 weeks post shoulder replacement surgery! No pain! For the first time in 15 years I am without pain in my right shoulder, with an improving range of motion and strength. Dr. Hatzidakis is the best, and his staff: Tyler, Michael, Luvia, Renee and everyone are excellent. What a great result for a difficult surgery. Thank you Randy
Randy – Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hatzidakis for the past 5 years since he did surgery on my right shoulder for a problem for which I had previously seen 6 orthopedic surgeons. After a 45 minute surgery, I was completely out of 9 years of pain. In my opinion, he is by far the kindest, most skillful, professional, and caring surgeon in Colorado ( likely the whole country.) He's one in a million!! I also just saw him yesterday for an elbow problem which he quickly diagnosed and has begun treatment on, also having seen 2 other orthopedic surgeons previously. I am already feeling much better after 24 hours. I cannot say enough about him or his staff. If you are asked to see one of his PAs, Rose or Tyler, please do not be put off by this. I have seen them both and they are wonderful, thorough, and incredibly knowledgeable. They can prescreen you, diagnose your problem, and then when you see him, he will be even better prepared to help you. He sees many patients and this process helps everyone.
Cecile Brindle – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr. Hatzidakis did surgery on my right shoulder and bicep six months ago. I could not be more pleased with my outcome. My range of motion is comparable to my left shoulder and I am back to playing golf and all my normal activities with zero discomfort. Both Dr. Hatzidakis and his PA Tyler Holm, are great communicators. They answered all my questions and provided excellent instructions in both pre and post op timeframes. If you have a shoulder injury, I give Dr. Hatzidakis and Tyler Holm PA, my highest recommendation.
Walt S. – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr. Hatz performed my total shoulder replacement last September. I am now 6 months post-surgery and am thrilled at the status of my shoulder. I have better range of motion than I've had in years--worlds better than before the surgery. My strength has greatly increased, significantly enhanced over my old arthritic shoulder. I greatly admire his professionalism and expertise. That being said, he has always been friendly and listens intently. There is no doubt he is concerned with his patient above all else. Please do not underestimate the esteem I have for Dr. Hatz. In my mind, he is the go-to surgeon for shoulder replacements. His staff is also extremely professional and provides great confidence and care. Recovery was a long process because of the nature of the surgery, but it was well explained and physical therapy was precisely managed. I would give my unreserved recommendation for Dr. Hatz, he's the best there is in my book.
John Steninger – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I had a shoulder replacement . Dr Hatzidakis and his team were very professional and caring. My appointments were informative and on time. I am pain free for the first time in 10 years. My surgery was at Rose Hospital. My care there was also very good.
marcia malisch – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
My wife and I drove up from Colorado Springs for an appointment with Dr. Hatz. The appointment was right on time, the staff, from Admissions through x rays and our time with Dini Richter (PA) and Dr. Hatz, were/are all first rate. We departed feeling better and more educated about the conditions of our shoulders and advances in technology. The drive was well worth it. Previously, in 2013, Dr. Hatzidakis performed a total shoulder replacement for my wife, which greatly improved her quality of life.
Mary Alice and Rob Alleger – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr Hatzidakis is personable and very capable. I had one rotator cuff done in 2009 (absolutely wonderful) and just had the second one done in 2019. The office is thorough, and the attention to detail by Dr Hatzidakis and his PA's is comfortable and informative. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.
Judi - Aurora, CO – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr. Hatz is one of the most compassionate yet educated individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. He surrounds himself with those who share his philosophy and skill. He cleaned up my shoulder to relieve the unrelenting pain enabling me to train dogs again. Thanks will never express my gratitude to him and his staff.
Sherry L Shivley – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I had my rotator cuff and upper bicep repaired by Dr. Hatzidakis in April 2019. He was very caring and the surgery went well. I stayed overnight at Rose Medical Center. I was surprised when Dr. Hatzidakis stopped by to see how I was doing at 9:00 that night. The nurses were great at the hospital and came to check on me every hour. After 7+ months of physical therapy, my shoulder has healed well and is about 85% as good as my other shoulder which I had done 15 years ago. I am pleased with the outcome and feel that Dr. Hatzidakis and his staff are the best in the Denver area.
Wayne F – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr Hatz performed. a shoulder replacement on my husband. We could not have been more pleased with the results. Two years post op with no problems. Really great for a patient in their 80s. We highly recommend Dr. Hard and Rose hospital.
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
He gave me the most ridiculous theory on what he thinks is wrong with me and he’s a “professional”? Really?!?
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
I was able to get in quickly for a shoulder I had just injured while skiing, and got outstanding help for it from Dr. Hots. His staff was also outstanding including Dena Richter, Suzette and Stacy. Such fine, caring and capable people.
Nicholas G. Muller – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Excellent care for my husband! Little to no pain even immediately after surgery . Knows his trade very well! Making excellent progress. Highly recommend Dr. Hatzidakis.
Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?
Dr Hatzadakis is good. Visits run too short. Scheduling is a nightmare. 21 hours before surgery I get a call from Rose Medical for my medical history and current medication list. During that call we stumbled upon the fact that my time for surgery was moved from the morning to the afternoon. I called his office to confirm this and discuss food/medication. I was told the scheduler was on the phone but would call me right back. 4 hours later I called back and was on hold for over 30 minutes. Surgery is stressful enough without being left in the dark.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hatzidakis?