Dr. Armita Bijari, MD

Dr. Armita Bijari, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Armita Bijari, MD is a neurology specialist in Hinsdale, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1989 and specializes in neurology.

908 N Elm St Ste 110

Hinsdale, IL 60521

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Bijari

See how frequently Dr. Bijari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polyneuropathy
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Bijari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bijari "I believe that every patient should be cared for thoroughly and with understanding and compassion."

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Rush Presby St Luke's M C

Dr. Bijari has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Bijari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bijari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bijari's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bijari to family and friends

Dr. Bijari's Performance

Her appointments were always too fast. I couldn't understand how she would know if I hurt with anything since she did the exam so quickly. I felt like she didn't listen to me or my problems. I kept going to her office and would tell her how much pain i was in. I was on so many meds that I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

I have pain and numbness in my hands, and have had cervical disc issues. She did so many tests rather than beginning with the most obvious possible cause of my pain and ultimately found a pinched nerve that she felt is not serious, but offered me no suggestions or medication, physical therapy, or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Excellent doctor. Helpful and efficient. Plus she generally runs on schedule.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bijari is excellent and at the top of her field. Moreover, she is compassionate towards her patients. I read the negative review about treatment based on a specialst's diagnosis...that is part of the practice of medicine - working with other doctors - especially specialists. Additionally,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Christine Panos, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you've had such a great experience with Dr. Bijari. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

She is an excellent physician We recommend her with no hesitation
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear this. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.