Family Medicine  |
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tarzana, CA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Arasheben is affiliated with Sherman Oaks Hospital, West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

18607 Ventura Blvd Ste 102

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
  • Central Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Arasheben

Care and compassion are the basics of our philosophy in caring for our patients.

It is certainly a privilege to work alongside our patients and utilize the diagnostic modalities and latest medical treatment options to help our patients get well.

The formulation of a medical advice not only requires a full evaluation on a case-by-case basis but also a safe and acceptable plan for the patient.

In meeting with our patients, I hope to address their medical needs and make sure all questions have been answered.

At ThriveCMG we strive to provide comprehensive care in all aspects of patients' lives. We provide care at our outpatient clinic, hospital, skilled nursing facilities, and home. We feel that having one medical team that can provide care in various settings allows for proper continuation of care and decrease the burden of illness on patients' lives.

Dr. Arasheben's Experience

Dr. Arasheben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Allergic Rhinitis Due to Pollen
  • Allergies
  • Anal Warts
  • Anemia
  • Arthralgia - Purpura - Weakness Syndrome
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Bedsores
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bipolar I Disorder
  • Bipolar II Disorder
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • COPD-Like Dyspnea
  • Genital Warts
  • Geriatric Diseases
  • Gluten Sensitivity
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Sciatica
  • Seasonal Affective Disorder
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Cough
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traveler's Diarrhea
  • Upper Extremity Pain
  • Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vitamin B12 Deficiency

• Wart Removal
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations

No malpractice history found for California.

• Csun
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Dr. Arasheben has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

Dr. Arasheben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arasheben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arasheben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arasheben to family and friends
Dr. Arasheben Says:

We thank our patient support and for taking the time to provide feedback.  We always strive to improve our care and listen carefully to your constructive comments.  Your feedback has allowed us to excel, where otherwise we may have fallen short.

Again thank you.

Staff and Dr. A

Dr. Arasheben's Performance
in Northridge, CA |
Staff was friendly, polite & welcoming, seems very well organized
in Encino, CA |
Extremely knowledgeable , very friendly and prompt. No long waitings in the waiting room.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Doctor is very understanding, and makes sure that he answers any questions I have.
Great experience, thank you
in Panorama City, CA |
Staff was helpful & greeted as I walked in. Place was spotless and everyone was well organized. This place & staff did not feel stuffy or depressing like other medical places I've been to.
in Northridge, CA |
Super nice and easy to talk to. Genuinely cares about patients and takes his time to listen to patients and explain things. Never rushes.
in TARZANA, CA |
The doctor is kind & thorough. Takes time to explain everything & provide answers. Staff is always kind and courteous.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been looking for a doctor that I like I have put up with so so doctors for a while now I give this Doctor 5 stars as he is kind and has a great bedside manner Would recommend him to all Thank goodness my health care takes him
in Encino, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Arasheben for a couple of years now. I find him to be knowledgeable, kind and easy to talk to. He takes time with his patients and I don't feel rushed. I always feel that he has my best interest at heart. I would highly recommend Dr. Arasheben.
Long Beach, CA |
Awesome doctor and staffs.
in Canoga Park, CA |
We were happy to have found this dr. because he is very detailed & he spends time w/patients, making sure to address any issues. We never had any difficulty in getting appointments, rescheduling, and we don't have to wait a long time for dr. The staff are really nice and always accommodating. Unlike in other offices that make you wait for at least half an hour, this office takes us exactly on our appointment time. I decided to go to him because excellent Yelp reviews and we weren't disappointed.
Very good experience with the Dr. Arasheben
in North Hills, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Arasheban for over a year and I am very happy with the health care services he and his staff provides. When I leave a message I get a call back in a timely manner.
in Northridge, CA |
Nurses were really nice & helpFull. nice clean office
in Encino, CA |
DR. IS ALWAYS CONCERNED AND INTERESTED IN DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND REASON FOR VISIT. PERSONABLE...KIND AND UNDERSTANDING. STAFF ALWAYS POLITE AND ACCOMMODATING.
Encino, CA |
Professional staff, doctors are attentive and appear to be interested in improving one's health. Could have more interesting magazines.
Encino, CA |
Woodland Hills, CA |
I love how thorough he is, very nice. Scheduling is very flexible. Very knowledgeable & great at explaining. Great listener. I really feel like he truly cares about my health, it's not "just a job." Thank you, Thrive!
in Granada Hills, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is a thoughtful, nonjudgmental doctor with a very pleasant demeanor. He is very knowledgable and up-to-date in research. He will listen to your concerns and recommend a treatment plan that will work for you. Highly recommended.
in Fullerton, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is undoubtably one of the best physicians I have encountered. Not only does he truly care about my health and well being, the level of care he provides is second to none. His staff is also attentive and very helpful. I have referred friends and family to him and feel great knowing that the level of care they are recieveing is top notch. He has treated me in everything from illness, emergency, preventative, and undeffered care. Highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.
in Tarzana, CA |
Very knowledgeable. Explained lab results clearly.
in Tarzana, CA |
Easy to schedule an appointment. Doctor takes time to explain and answer my questions in a manner that's understandable for me.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He takes his time and addresses all of my concerns. His bedside manner is unmatched! He works with his patients to determine the best course of care. His staff is wonderful. They are polite and responsive. I have never encountered such a well functioning office and caring staff.
in Reseda, CA |
Very caring and professional. Happy to have as my physician.
in Tarzana, CA |
-To the point explanations -Not confusing whatsoever -Use of drawings helps to visualize explanation
in Tarzana, CA |
I'm grateful to finally have a doctor who I can talk to and who will listen. He's professional and still warm in his demeanor.
in Canoga Park, CA |
Thank you Dr.A for making the time for me today. Your staff was very helpful and nice. Dr.A listens and answered all my questions and concerns. Overall, great experience. Thank you!
in Canoga Park, CA |
Dr. Arasheben listens an answers my questions and spends amount of time with me.
in Tarzana, CA |
The doctor and staff are very attentive to my needs. Always being courteous and professional.
in Tarzana, CA |
I am satisfied with Dr.Arasheben for some reasons: 1. responding 2. duty 3. time 4. very careful 5. listens 6. intelligence 7. like and love his job.
in Tarzana,CA |
Dr. Arasheben never rushes his appointments and he answers all of your questions. He cares about you as a patient- and you matter to him. He is efficient and he really knows how to be an effective communicator. He is truly the best doctor I have ever had and I cannot imagine having any other doctor. He truly is an amazing doctor.
in Encino CA |
-Easy to talk to -Loves what he does - Make everything clear -This cake isn't a lie (as you can see I'm very comfortable here)
in Valencia CA |
-Friendly easy to talk to -Professional and knowledgeable -Listens well and thoroughly explains treatments,med,etc. -Cares to help patients and gives good advice
in Encino CA |
My experience at Thrive has been good for the most part. My only complaint is that I had to call three separate times in order to get my blood pressure medication refilled. In the meantime, I ran out of meds and didn't have any for 3 days.
in Pacoima CA |
Doctor is very polite, understanding, and explains everything clearly and in detail. Doctor shows he cares about his patients
in Panorama City, CA |
Called to schedule same day appt w/ in the hour I was in the exam room, friendly staff, attentive Dr.
in Panorama City, CA |
He's very attentive, listens to your needs, takes the time to understand and discuss any concerns you might have.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor. He listens to patients.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor and the staff is too! I wouldn't have them change anything! Thank you Thrive Medical Group!!
in Reseda, CA |
Always takes care of you even last min, very appreciative! Very nice! I trust to come here for any medical issue I have!
Very good.
in Tarzana, CA |
Staff and doctor very friendly. Easy to book appointments Doesn't make you wait a month plus to see him. (This is big!) Great doctor.
in Van Nuys, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has always been very proactive and engaging with my healthcare needs. I'm very appreciative with his interest in my well being.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Very good at explaining, goes over each point in detail.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Arasheben and staff are always courteous. He always takes his time to explain everything and never rushes you out. Makes you feel comfortable talking to him and always seems to go above whats expected. The staff is very easy to work with and are very accommodating to all patient requests. Just an overall great staff and Dr. and recommend to everyone.
in Reseda, CA |
We are so happy with the doctor. he is so nice and he listen to us. Took his time to answer all the questions we have. My only concern is that I have to call like 6 times to answer my call.
in Tarzana, CA |
The staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Arasheben is personable, concerned and diligent. I would recommend bringing your healthcare to this office.
in Tarzana, CA |
I was very happy to find Dr. Arasheben through my Covered California plan. He and his staff have exceeded my expectations of service and quality.
Everyone is nice.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is great. He truly cares about how you feel physically and emotionally. Dr. Arasheben is very thorough. He is easy to talk to. I feel good and less stress after seeing Dr. Armin. I look forward to my next visit. He is truly caring and gives good advice for optimum health.
Have you seen Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD?
Are you Dr. Arasheben?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
  • Central Health Plan