Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD

Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 38 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Care and compassion are the basics of our philosophy in caring for our patients. It is certainly a privilege to work alongside our patients and utilize the diagnostic modalities and latest medical treatment options to help our patients get well. The formulation of a medical advice not only requires a full evaluation on a case-by-case basis but also a safe and acceptable plan for the patient. In meeting with our patients, I hope to address their medical needs and make sure all questions have been answered. At ThriveCMG we strive to provide comprehensive care in all aspects of patients' lives. We provide care at our outpatient clinic, hospital, skilled nursing facilities, and home. We feel that having one medical team that can provide care in various settings allows for proper continuation of care and decrease the burden of illness on patients' lives.Read more

Dr. Arasheben's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Arasheben's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arasheben

Dr. Arasheben accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Arasheben has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Arasheben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arasheben to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Arasheben
Dr. Arasheben's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (136)
Dr. Arasheben Says:

We thank our patient support and for taking the time to provide feedback.  We always strive to improve our care and listen carefully to your constructive comments.  Your feedback has allowed us to excel, where otherwise we may have fallen short.

Again thank you.

Staff and Dr. A

in Granada Hills, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is a thoughtful, nonjudgmental doctor with a very pleasant demeanor. He is very knowledgable and up-to-date in research. He will listen to your concerns and recommend a treatment plan that will work for you. Highly recommended.
in Fullerton, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is undoubtably one of the best physicians I have encountered. Not only does he truly care about my health and well being, the level of care he provides is second to none. His staff is also attentive and very helpful. I have referred friends and family to him and feel great knowing that the level of care they are recieveing is top notch. He has treated me in everything from illness, emergency, preventative, and undeffered care. Highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.
in Tarzana, CA |
Very knowledgeable. Explained lab results clearly.
in Reseda, CA |
Easy to schedule appointments. Doc is super nice explains everything covers everything. Staff is friendly and helpful. Always a pleasant experience when coming here, recommend THRIVE to many folks.
in Tarzana, CA |
Easy to schedule an appointment. Doctor takes time to explain and answer my questions in a manner that's understandable for me.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He takes his time and addresses all of my concerns. His bedside manner is unmatched! He works with his patients to determine the best course of care. His staff is wonderful. They are polite and responsive. I have never encountered such a well functioning office and caring staff.
in Reseda, CA |
Very caring and professional. Happy to have as my physician.
in Tarzana, CA |
-To the point explanations -Not confusing whatsoever -Use of drawings helps to visualize explanation
in Tarzana, CA |
I'm grateful to finally have a doctor who I can talk to and who will listen. He's professional and still warm in his demeanor.
in Canoga Park, CA |
Thank you Dr.A for making the time for me today. Your staff was very helpful and nice. Dr.A listens and answered all my questions and concerns. Overall, great experience. Thank you!
in Canoga Park, CA |
Dr. Arasheben listens an answers my questions and spends amount of time with me.
in Tarzana, CA |
The doctor and staff are very attentive to my needs. Always being courteous and professional.
in Tarzana, CA |
I am satisfied with Dr.Arasheben for some reasons: 1. responding 2. duty 3. time 4. very careful 5. listens 6. intelligence 7. like and love his job.
in Tarzana,CA |
Dr. Arasheben never rushes his appointments and he answers all of your questions. He cares about you as a patient- and you matter to him. He is efficient and he really knows how to be an effective communicator. He is truly the best doctor I have ever had and I cannot imagine having any other doctor. He truly is an amazing doctor.
in Encino CA |
-Easy to talk to -Loves what he does - Make everything clear -This cake isn't a lie (as you can see I'm very comfortable here)
in Valencia CA |
-Friendly easy to talk to -Professional and knowledgeable -Listens well and thoroughly explains treatments,med,etc. -Cares to help patients and gives good advice
in Encino CA |
My experience at Thrive has been good for the most part. My only complaint is that I had to call three separate times in order to get my blood pressure medication refilled. In the meantime, I ran out of meds and didn't have any for 3 days.
in Pacoima CA |
Doctor is very polite, understanding, and explains everything clearly and in detail. Doctor shows he cares about his patients
in Panorama City, CA |
Called to schedule same day appt w/ in the hour I was in the exam room, friendly staff, attentive Dr.
in Panorama City, CA |
He's very attentive, listens to your needs, takes the time to understand and discuss any concerns you might have.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor. He listens to patients.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor and the staff is too! I wouldn't have them change anything! Thank you Thrive Medical Group!!
in Reseda, CA |
Always takes care of you even last min, very appreciative! Very nice! I trust to come here for any medical issue I have!
Very good.
in Tarzana, CA |
Staff and doctor very friendly. Easy to book appointments Doesn't make you wait a month plus to see him. (This is big!) Great doctor.
in Van Nuys, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has always been very proactive and engaging with my healthcare needs. I'm very appreciative with his interest in my well being.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Very good at explaining, goes over each point in detail.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Arasheben and staff are always courteous. He always takes his time to explain everything and never rushes you out. Makes you feel comfortable talking to him and always seems to go above whats expected. The staff is very easy to work with and are very accommodating to all patient requests. Just an overall great staff and Dr. and recommend to everyone.
in Reseda, CA |
We are so happy with the doctor. he is so nice and he listen to us. Took his time to answer all the questions we have. My only concern is that I have to call like 6 times to answer my call.
in Tarzana, CA |
The staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Arasheben is personable, concerned and diligent. I would recommend bringing your healthcare to this office.
in Tarzana, CA |
I was very happy to find Dr. Arasheben through my Covered California plan. He and his staff have exceeded my expectations of service and quality.
Everyone is nice.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is great. He truly cares about how you feel physically and emotionally. Dr. Arasheben is very thorough. He is easy to talk to. I feel good and less stress after seeing Dr. Armin. I look forward to my next visit. He is truly caring and gives good advice for optimum health.
in Reseda, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has been very professional in all my visits. He listens to what I am feeling and has been proactive in resolving my aliments. He has answered my medical questions.
in Northridge, CA |
Very kind and caring staff. Doctor is genuinely interested in his patients. Dr. is knowledgeable and compassionate. Making an appointment is always easy. I love this place !
in North Hills, CA |
Great Dr & great staff! I'm very happy that Dr. Arasheben is taking care of my health. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Arasheben you are the best!
in Encino, CA |
He is a very good doctor. He asks and checks everything about patients health. I think his staffs and members of the office give the best services.
in Encino, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has been my PCP for most of 2016 and I am so grateful for his consistent professionalism, competence, and warmth. I originally came in with symptoms of a hernia and he properly diagnosed me and has helped with referral, medication, and pain management. His staff are friendly, professional and have made making f/u appointments smooth and easy. I've been very well taken care of, and even while he is fully booked zipping from exam room to exam room i've never waited long.
in Reseda, CA |
Amazing doctor and staff!! So I've been treated well.
in Reseda, CA |
Extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Feel genuinely cared for and cared about. Always kept aware of what is going on with labs, results, etc. Kind welcoming staff and doctor. Never long waits in office or for referrals, or next appointment.
in Tarzana, CA |
Very clean and polite office environment. The Dr. is very attractive and approachable.
in Northridge, CA |
Everyone in the office is friendly and courteous. Visits do not feel rushed. Concerns are addressed promptly.
in Reseda, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is approachable. Well mannered staff.
OUTSTANDING
in Tarzana, CA |
Since my first visit Dr. Arasheben has been an amazing Dr. I was very impressed with the effectiveness and kindness of the staff. The office and rooms and office are very clean and organized. I loved how Dr.Arasheben welcomed me every time. I feel important and cared. He really takes the time with each patient and that is a lot to say for a Dr.
in Tarzana, CA |
Super friendly and informative. Always comforting and reassuring.
in Tarzana, CA |
Mi experiencia ha sido buena, excepto por el tiempo de espera, el doctor es bueno por tanto vale la pena la espera.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor. Very kind staff. I feel comfortable. They always ask me medication works right or not. When I feel sick and call they take appointment right away. Dr. Arasheben makes my days alive and kicking.
in Granada Hills, CA |
Very Professional Very knowledgeable and great service Great staff
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Arasheben explained things in a way I could understand adn spent a lot of time with me. I'm making him my primary care physician. Front desk was friendly and his nurse Angie was great ! Thank you :-)
Have you seen Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD?
Are you Dr. Arasheben?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.