Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD

Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group 18607 Ventura Blvd Ste 102, Tarzana, CA 91356 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Care and compassion are the basics of our philosophy in caring for our patients. It is certainly a privilege to...Read more

Dr. Arasheben's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Arasheben's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arasheben

• SCAN Health Plan
  • USA Health and Wellness Network
  • Veteran Administration Plan
  • Worker's Compensation

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Arasheben has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Arasheben

Dr. Arasheben's Review Details
4.8 based on 136 responses
Experience with Dr. Arasheben
Dr. Arasheben's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (133)
Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD says

We thank our patient support and for taking the time to provide feedback.  We always strive to improve our care and listen carefully to your constructive comments.  Your feedback has allowed us to excel, where otherwise we may have fallen short.

Again thank you.

Staff and Dr. A

in Tarzana, CA |
Very knowledgeable. Explained lab results clearly.
in Reseda, CA |
Easy to schedule appointments. Doc is super nice explains everything covers everything. Staff is friendly and helpful. Always a pleasant experience when coming here, recommend THRIVE to many folks.
in Tarzana, CA |
Easy to schedule an appointment. Doctor takes time to explain and answer my questions in a manner that's understandable for me.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He takes his time and addresses all of my concerns. His bedside manner is unmatched! He works with his patients to determine the best course of care. His staff is wonderful. They are polite and responsive. I have never encountered such a well functioning office and caring staff.
in Reseda, CA |
Very caring and professional. Happy to have as my physician.
in Tarzana, CA |
-To the point explanations -Not confusing whatsoever -Use of drawings helps to visualize explanation
in Tarzana, CA |
I'm grateful to finally have a doctor who I can talk to and who will listen. He's professional and still warm in his demeanor.
in Canoga Park, CA |
Thank you Dr.A for making the time for me today. Your staff was very helpful and nice. Dr.A listens and answered all my questions and concerns. Overall, great experience. Thank you!
in Canoga Park, CA |
Dr. Arasheben listens an answers my questions and spends amount of time with me.
in Tarzana, CA |
The doctor and staff are very attentive to my needs. Always being courteous and professional.
in Tarzana, CA |
I am satisfied with Dr.Arasheben for some reasons: 1. responding 2. duty 3. time 4. very careful 5. listens 6. intelligence 7. like and love his job.
in Tarzana,CA |
Dr. Arasheben never rushes his appointments and he answers all of your questions. He cares about you as a patient- and you matter to him. He is efficient and he really knows how to be an effective communicator. He is truly the best doctor I have ever had and I cannot imagine having any other doctor. He truly is an amazing doctor.
in Encino CA |
-Easy to talk to -Loves what he does - Make everything clear -This cake isn't a lie (as you can see I'm very comfortable here)
in Valencia CA |
-Friendly easy to talk to -Professional and knowledgeable -Listens well and thoroughly explains treatments,med,etc. -Cares to help patients and gives good advice
in Encino CA |
My experience at Thrive has been good for the most part. My only complaint is that I had to call three separate times in order to get my blood pressure medication refilled. In the meantime, I ran out of meds and didn't have any for 3 days.
in Pacoima CA |
Doctor is very polite, understanding, and explains everything clearly and in detail. Doctor shows he cares about his patients
in Panorama City, CA |
Called to schedule same day appt w/ in the hour I was in the exam room, friendly staff, attentive Dr.
in Panorama City, CA |
He's very attentive, listens to your needs, takes the time to understand and discuss any concerns you might have.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor. He listens to patients.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor and the staff is too! I wouldn't have them change anything! Thank you Thrive Medical Group!!
in Reseda, CA |
Always takes care of you even last min, very appreciative! Very nice! I trust to come here for any medical issue I have!
Very good.
in Tarzana, CA |
Staff and doctor very friendly. Easy to book appointments Doesn't make you wait a month plus to see him. (This is big!) Great doctor.
in Van Nuys, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has always been very proactive and engaging with my healthcare needs. I'm very appreciative with his interest in my well being.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Very good at explaining, goes over each point in detail.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Arasheben and staff are always courteous. He always takes his time to explain everything and never rushes you out. Makes you feel comfortable talking to him and always seems to go above whats expected. The staff is very easy to work with and are very accommodating to all patient requests. Just an overall great staff and Dr. and recommend to everyone.
in Reseda, CA |
We are so happy with the doctor. he is so nice and he listen to us. Took his time to answer all the questions we have. My only concern is that I have to call like 6 times to answer my call.
in Tarzana, CA |
The staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Arasheben is personable, concerned and diligent. I would recommend bringing your healthcare to this office.
in Tarzana, CA |
I was very happy to find Dr. Arasheben through my Covered California plan. He and his staff have exceeded my expectations of service and quality.
Everyone is nice.
in Tarzana, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is great. He truly cares about how you feel physically and emotionally. Dr. Arasheben is very thorough. He is easy to talk to. I feel good and less stress after seeing Dr. Armin. I look forward to my next visit. He is truly caring and gives good advice for optimum health.
in Reseda, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has been very professional in all my visits. He listens to what I am feeling and has been proactive in resolving my aliments. He has answered my medical questions.
in Northridge, CA |
Very kind and caring staff. Doctor is genuinely interested in his patients. Dr. is knowledgeable and compassionate. Making an appointment is always easy. I love this place !
in North Hills, CA |
Great Dr & great staff! I'm very happy that Dr. Arasheben is taking care of my health. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Arasheben you are the best!
in Encino, CA |
He is a very good doctor. He asks and checks everything about patients health. I think his staffs and members of the office give the best services.
in Encino, CA |
Dr. Arasheben has been my PCP for most of 2016 and I am so grateful for his consistent professionalism, competence, and warmth. I originally came in with symptoms of a hernia and he properly diagnosed me and has helped with referral, medication, and pain management. His staff are friendly, professional and have made making f/u appointments smooth and easy. I've been very well taken care of, and even while he is fully booked zipping from exam room to exam room i've never waited long.
in Reseda, CA |
Amazing doctor and staff!! So I've been treated well.
in Reseda, CA |
Extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Feel genuinely cared for and cared about. Always kept aware of what is going on with labs, results, etc. Kind welcoming staff and doctor. Never long waits in office or for referrals, or next appointment.
in Tarzana, CA |
Very clean and polite office environment. The Dr. is very attractive and approachable.
in Northridge, CA |
Everyone in the office is friendly and courteous. Visits do not feel rushed. Concerns are addressed promptly.
in Reseda, CA |
Dr. Arasheben is approachable. Well mannered staff.
OUTSTANDING
in Tarzana, CA |
Since my first visit Dr. Arasheben has been an amazing Dr. I was very impressed with the effectiveness and kindness of the staff. The office and rooms and office are very clean and organized. I loved how Dr.Arasheben welcomed me every time. I feel important and cared. He really takes the time with each patient and that is a lot to say for a Dr.
in Tarzana, CA |
Super friendly and informative. Always comforting and reassuring.
in Tarzana, CA |
Mi experiencia ha sido buena, excepto por el tiempo de espera, el doctor es bueno por tanto vale la pena la espera.
in Tarzana, CA |
Great doctor. Very kind staff. I feel comfortable. They always ask me medication works right or not. When I feel sick and call they take appointment right away. Dr. Arasheben makes my days alive and kicking.
in Granada Hills, CA |
Very Professional Very knowledgeable and great service Great staff
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Arasheben explained things in a way I could understand adn spent a lot of time with me. I'm making him my primary care physician. Front desk was friendly and his nurse Angie was great ! Thank you :-)
in VAN NUYS, CA |
THE DOCTOR IS VERY CARING AND MAKES HIS SINCERE BEST EFFORTS TO RELATE TO HIS PATIENTS ON AN INDIVISUAL BASIS AND HAS HIGH ABILITY TO CONSULT WITH HIS PATIENTS TO COME UP WITH THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS AND BEST AND TIMELY TREATMENT.
in Tarzana, CA |
I truly value Dr. Arashebens opinion. I have been seeing him for 9 months as a patient and he has always been VERY helpful, took time to explain things and has improved my health greatly. I never feel rushed or like just another patient. He is a fantastic Doctor with a wonderful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Armin S. Arasheben, MD?

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Gynecology
  • Home Health Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Arasheben's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Arasheben says..

As a primary-care physician I get the opportunity to do with many common outpatient illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, depression, high blood pressure, acid reflux, dizziness, upper respiratory infections, and women's issues to name a few.

I also have the privilege to work with the elderly population, especially homebound patients with multiple comorbidities. Those cases require a physician who feels comfortable in managing specialty related cases such as congestive heart failure, dementia, agitation and confusion, multiple falls at home, chronic pain, pressure related ulcers, and arthritis.

I also have training in sports medicine. I enjoy helping athletes maintain their fitness and exercise safely to avoid injuries.

Actively treating a wide number of medical conditions allows both our medical team and I, to maintain keen medical knowledge and skills.  In turn, we strive to provide a comprehensive advice to our patients.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Allergic Rhinitis Due to Pollen
  • Allergies
  • Anal Warts
  • Anemia
  • Arthralgia - Purpura - Weakness Syndrome
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Back Injuries
  • Cirrhosis
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Congestive Heart Failure, Left-Sided
  • Congestive Heart Failure, Right-Sided
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • COPD-Like Dyspnea
  • Genital Warts
  • Geriatric Diseases
  • Gluten Sensitivity
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Sciatica
  • Seasonal Affective Disorder
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Cough
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traveler's Diarrhea
  • Upper Extremity Pain
  • Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vitamin B12 Deficiency

• Wart Removal
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations

No malpractice history found for California.

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 2006

St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
    St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
    Csu Northridge

Dr. Arasheben has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

Dr. Arasheben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arasheben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Arasheben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Arasheben

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Arasheben's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Arasheben

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Arasheben's Care Philosophy

It is certainly a privilege to work alongside our patients and utilize the diagnostic modalities and latest medical treatment options to help our patients get well.

The formulation of a medical advice not only requires a full evaluation on a case-by-case basis but also a safe and acceptable plan for the patient.

In meeting with our patient, I hope to address their medical needs and make sure all questions have been answered.

At ThriveCMG we strive to provide comprehensive care in all aspects of patients' lives. We provide care at our outpatient clinic, hospital, skilled nursing facilities, and home. We feel that having one medical team that can provide care in various settings allows for proper continuation of care and decrease the burden of illness on patients' lives.

Dr. Arasheben says...