Dr. Armen Serebrakian, MD

Dr. Armen Serebrakian, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  |

Dr. Armen Serebrakian, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Larkspur, CA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Read his story

Bay Area Laser Surgery Center

1000 Magnolia Ave Ste A

Larkspur, CA 94939

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Serebrakian

See how frequently Dr. Serebrakian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Benign Tumor

Dr. Serebrakian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Serebrakian's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Serebrakian "Dr. Armen Serebrakian is a Cosmetic Surgeon serving the Larkspur and Pinole areas for more than 30 years. Dr. Serebrakian is experienced in Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Body Modification and Fat Transfer Surgery. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and the California Society of Facial Cosmetic Surgery"

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fat Reduction Procedure
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • St Joseph Mercy Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Minn Ear Head & Neck Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Serebrakian has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Farsi
  • French

Dr. Serebrakian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serebrakian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serebrakian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serebrakian to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Serebrakian's Performance
I have been a patient of Dr. Serebrakian for over 20 years. The service is fabulous. He is an artist and keeps me looking 20 years younger. Edna does my laser work and botox and she is very experienced and professional.
I can't say enough about all of the staff at Bay Area Laser. They are always professional and friendly. I always walk out of here feeling like a million bucks! I've been coming to see Edna for all of my cosmetic needs for the past 2 years and she really knows what she's doing and I can really say I trust her with my face! Thank you!!
I have been going to BALS for at least five years for botox and filler. Edna does an excellent job and everyone at BALS is absolutely lovely. I would highly recommend BALS for cosmetic medical procedures. They are highly skilled and very accommodating MC
I am always thankful for the individualized attention that I receive at Bat Area Laser Surgery Center.
This was my third experience with Edna and she was great. No only was she pleasant and nice to work with, but she was very thorough. I highly recommend Edna.
I highly recommend Dr. Serebrakian. I had a HUGE hole on the bridge/side of my nose (about the size of a nickle) from skin cancer removal and he was able to fix it perfectly.
Lita is always friendly and professional. She explains everything thoroughly.
I have been coming to Bay Area Laser Center for years, I completely trust the care and professionalism of Edna for laser, botox as well as other treatments. The staff is very courteous, the appointments are always on time with no delays, very pleased with the service!
See above
Love Edna,RN Caterina at the front desk is very very helpful
Dr. Serebrakian is a consistently reliable and top notch doctor who has been my go to for cosmetic and skin services for years to date. He is easy to approach and always takes the time to answer my questions, which can be many! Dr. Serebrakian provides me and my friends who are also his patients, with our various options, and will recommend what is the most natural and long-lasting treatment for the face. He isn't one to suggest something that isn't necessary and worth it...
He listened to what I was asking for, then did a wonderful job on my lips they were perfect!
Have you seen Dr. Armen Serebrakian, MD?

Visit Dr. Serebrakian

Dr. Serebrakian accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.