Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Soto

Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery

7009 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Armando Soto, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Soto accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Soto's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Mini Fift
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

We all deserve to enjoy the sense of peace and confidence that results from being happy with our appearance- At The Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, we believe excellence is a habit you practice each day, and hope our constant pursuit of excellence in plastic surgical care benefits each of our patients in their pursuit of this sense of well-being.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

6.140350877192983%

Dr. Soto?
Dr. Soto's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Armando Soto, MD
Getting liposuction was the best decision I ever made. It has only been 7 weeks since my surgery and I already look and feel great. The staff at Dr. Soto's office is the most loving and caring staff I have ever met. They answer every question as if they were the doctor. My overall experience has been wonderful. My wife is next...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his staff have been extremely helpful throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op procedures. I am so happy with the results and care that has been provided to help reduce my recovery, downtime, and scarring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I was afraid only the day of surgery but am perfectly pleased with the results! I am healing perfectly. I appreciate the consistent follow up and monitoring which was crucial to my decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
If you are looking for a reduction I recommend look elsewhere. Most these reviews are for enhancements. I am sadly wearing my old bras and no one can tell I reduced. I am also left with now uneven breasts and very crooked nipples. Dr Soto was defensive of my husband and my calmly addressed concerns. No satisfaction guarantees, you get what you get. (Also, it is strange they make you do a review for their personal page pre surgery and now I know why.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I received a lower body lift. I am ecstatic about my results. Dr. Soto did such an incredible job giving me the body I never could have imagined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
From start to finish, every single experience I have had in this office has been amazing. Every staff member, along with Dr. Soto, is kind, professional, and caring. And of course, I am thrilled with the outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had Ultherapy done approximately 6 weeks ago. I am in love with the results. It's not a facelift but a very good alternative if you do not want surgery. I have lots of lifting in the jaw area, which is what I hoped for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
After having 3 kids, my breasts were left saggy and uneven. During the consultation Dr. Soto made me feel completely comfortable, and he helped me to set realistic goals for my breast augmentation with lift. I couldn't be more happier with the final result. It was exactly what I wanted. Also the nurse staff and the ladies who work at the desk are all super sweet and professional! I highly recommend Dr. Soto for your aesthetic needs..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had a correction of the hip area, including a butt lift. The experience, as in past procedures, is always superior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Just had my first BBL Forever Young. I have had regular BBL, Halo, IPL, and the experiences at the other places that I had them at were very uncomfortable and unpleasant. Amy at Dr. Soto's office, the experience with the BBL Forever Young was surprisingly very comfortable and pleasant. I definitely will be coming back to do more treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Staff excellent! Experience excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Great staff and an excellent friendly doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
After having 4 C-Sections, my stomach was very stretched out and had lots of extra skin. I like the fact that Dr. Soto did not just take my money, he gave me a plan to lose weight for the best results. I love my results. I am amazed at how great my stomach looks, I would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his staff exceeded all my expectations. I am extremely satisfied with my results and would definitely come back in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I came to Dr. Soto for breast augmentation. I wanted my body to look more proportionate to my broad back and wide hips. I came to him after going to 4 different doctors and his charisma really made me feel at ease and his knowledge helped me feel comfortable enough to make my surgery appt right away. The staff is amazing and helpful. I would definitely recommend him and come back to him for any other procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Laura is great! She listened to me (all my concerns.) I am very happy with the results. I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
My experience was great. Everyone is nice and caring, and I think that is great because it's good to treat the patients well. Dr. Soto is a good doctor and his stuff is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his staff are amazing, warm and personable. Dr. Soto takes his time, answers all questions thoroughly and I never felt rushed or like a number in a queue. I also cannot say enough about how great his staff is from the front door to the exam room. Definitely made the right choice with him for my mommy makeover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his office staff have been extremely comforting, helpful, and nice throughout my whole experience. I am very satisfied with my breast lift and augmentation. I feel more confident about myself and I am so happy I chose Aesthetic Enhancements for my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
To be honest, I have never written a review before, but Dr. Soto and his staff are so AMAZING that I most. Where do I begin!! I had a mommy make over on 06/06 today is 06/14.. I have been there already twice for follow up I prolly have 1000 characters to express my gratitude to Dr. Soto and his staff that is not enough space here for me to say what I really want to. But you are all AMAZING and I’m glad I chose you for this procedure. Thank you for all you have done up to today.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Soto?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Soto treats patients.

Compare Providers