Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Soto

Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery

7009 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Armando Soto, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Orlando, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Soto to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Soto with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Osceola Regional Medical Center today at (407) 752-9965.

These providers are on the medical staff of Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Soto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soto

0.819672131147541%

Dr. Soto

I had a combined procedure (Moxi, Nano, and BBL) with Amy Darlrymple, ARNP, in Dr. Armando Soto’s office in Orlando. The results were phenomenal and by far exceeded my expectations—all with minimal downtime. To say I am pleased is an understatement. I highly recommend Amy and Dr. Soto at Aesthetic Enhancements.
CAC – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Soto. I went to him for a breast augmentation. We discussed the size I was wanting. After my surgery I immediately noticed things were wrong. I tried addressing my concerns and he told me I had to give it more time. As time went on the worse the outcome. I went to get 2 second opinions. I not only stayed the same breast cup but by bad surgical technique he caused symmasia. My left breast is deformed and he placed my incision sight way too high Where it is causing issues and left a horrible scar. I reached back out to Dr. Soto multiple times with no answer. It is going to cost me more money to try and fix the damage that he caused than my originally augmentation was.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and staff are amazing. They made me feel welcomed and he is quite knowledgeable about the breast reduction with lift I had done. I am very happy with my results and will recommend any and everyone to him. His professional is amazing.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto was recommended to me for a breast reduction but I would not recommend him for this particular procedure. I was a GG when I went for a consultation. I asked for a C reduction. Ten months after the surgery I sought out another reputable plastic surgeon because of my dissatisfaction with the results. It was confirmed that I am a DD and not a C.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 12, 2019
Dr. Soto has provided countless patients with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto did an amazing job. I have wanted to do this for years. I have met with many Plastic Surgeons. I am so glad I chose Dr. Soto. He helped me make the best possible choices for my body. I could not be happier!
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with not only my results but they way I was taken care of by Dr. Soto and his staff. I searched for months for a plastic surgeon. After finding Dr. Soto I knew he was the right one. I drive 3 hours round trip to see Dr. Soto and I wouldn’t have picked anyone else. I have had 2 surgeries by him and both were a complete success with great results. They answered all my questions, took the time to take my numerous phone calls and emails and never made me feel like I was bothering them. I followed their Pre and post-op instructions and have had no complications. Their night nurse is amazing and so caring. I truly feel like they I am family. I would recommend Dr. Soto for all your needs.
Virginia – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I love the results. Better than I expected!
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto is an amazing doctor always there for me in every aspect. I trust Dr. Soto with my eyes closed. The best doctor and I am extremely satisfied with him and his staff. My experience with Dr. Soto and staff are the best. I always recommend him. It's an excellent office, clean and caring. I love everyone here!
Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Getting liposuction was the best decision I ever made. It has only been 7 weeks since my surgery and I already look and feel great. The staff at Dr. Soto's office is the most loving and caring staff I have ever met. They answer every question as if they were the doctor. My overall experience has been wonderful. My wife is next...
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his staff have been extremely helpful throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op procedures. I am so happy with the results and care that has been provided to help reduce my recovery, downtime, and scarring.
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I was afraid only the day of surgery but am perfectly pleased with the results! I am healing perfectly. I appreciate the consistent follow up and monitoring which was crucial to my decision.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
If you are looking for a reduction I recommend look elsewhere. Most these reviews are for enhancements. I am sadly wearing my old bras and no one can tell I reduced. I am also left with now uneven breasts and very crooked nipples. Dr Soto was defensive of my husband and my calmly addressed concerns. No satisfaction guarantees, you get what you get. (Also, it is strange they make you do a review for their personal page pre surgery and now I know why.)
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I received a lower body lift. I am ecstatic about my results. Dr. Soto did such an incredible job giving me the body I never could have imagined.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
From start to finish, every single experience I have had in this office has been amazing. Every staff member, along with Dr. Soto, is kind, professional, and caring. And of course, I am thrilled with the outcome!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had Ultherapy done approximately 6 weeks ago. I am in love with the results. It's not a facelift but a very good alternative if you do not want surgery. I have lots of lifting in the jaw area, which is what I hoped for.
J.H. – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
After having 3 kids, my breasts were left saggy and uneven. During the consultation Dr. Soto made me feel completely comfortable, and he helped me to set realistic goals for my breast augmentation with lift. I couldn't be more happier with the final result. It was exactly what I wanted. Also the nurse staff and the ladies who work at the desk are all super sweet and professional! I highly recommend Dr. Soto for your aesthetic needs..
Monique B. in Orlando, FL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had a correction of the hip area, including a butt lift. The experience, as in past procedures, is always superior.
Trai Anderson – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Just had my first BBL Forever Young. I have had regular BBL, Halo, IPL, and the experiences at the other places that I had them at were very uncomfortable and unpleasant. Amy at Dr. Soto's office, the experience with the BBL Forever Young was surprisingly very comfortable and pleasant. I definitely will be coming back to do more treatments.
Lindsey Thompson – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Staff excellent! Experience excellent!
Patricia S. – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Great staff and an excellent friendly doctor.
E.B. – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soto?
Provider explaining information to patient