Dr. Armando C. Soto, MD

Dr. Armando C. Soto, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 48 years old

We all deserve to enjoy the sense of peace and confidence that results from being happy with our appearance- At The Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, we believe excellence is a habit you practice each day, and hope our constant pursuit of excellence in plastic surgical care benefits each of our patients in their pursuit of this sense of well-being.Read more

Dr. Soto's Experience

See how Dr. Soto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soto

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soto has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Soto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soto to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Soto
Dr. Soto's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (64)
in Orlando, FL |
This doctor is a leading specialist in cosmetic surgery - especially breast surgery. He evens trains other doctors and is literally at the top of his field. He did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation for me about 4 years ago and the results are still amazing. Minimal scarring and a very natural look. He has also done eyelid surgery and his skills at invisible stitches are awesome. I thought there would be some little marks but you can not see anything. Totally recommend this doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I am very pleased with the process, my results, and the bedside manner of Dr. Soto.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Thanks Dr. Soto and your staff for a great job and service you have provided me with. Im very happy with my results.
in Rex, GA |
I am so happy with my new look because it looks like I was born this way.
in Orlando, FL |
I am very happy with my results!!!
in Macon, GA |
I am very satisfied with my tummy tuck/breast lift surgery. I could not have picked a better doctor!!!
I made a huge mistake by taking his claim of attending Johns Hopkins as the selling point. I never read any of the reviews about him online. The surgical procedure that he performed on me was an absolute disastrous outcome. The most devastating part of the experience was his nasty attitude toward me and my very valid concerns regarding an obvious need for a new surgery to fix what he had done. Like another reviewer stated, he has a Dr Jekle/Mr Hyde personality. (Voice Record Pro=great app)
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto is such a pleasant person to get to know. He answered all of my questions. He was very hoest with every answer. I am so pleased and happy with my Brazilian Butt Lift. I would definitely refer him to friends and family!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto removed all the fat from my abdomen and back and injected it into my butt. I used tohate going to the beach because my belly would always stick out. Now my butt is full and round and I have a flat tummy. I can not wait till this summer to wear my two piece!
Have you seen Dr. Armando C. Soto, MD?
Are you Dr. Soto?

Dr. Soto's Care Philosophy

Dr. Soto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Soto has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soto's Board Certifications

Mercy Med Center

Completed in 2001

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Soto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Mini Fift
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.