Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery 7009 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32819 Get Directions
Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Dr. Armando Soto, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Soto is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.

Dr. Soto's Care Philosophy

We all deserve to enjoy the sense of peace and confidence that results from being happy with our appearance- At The Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, we believe excellence is a habit you practice each day, and hope our constant pursuit of excellence in plastic surgical care benefits each of our patients in their pursuit of this sense of well-being.

Dr. Soto's Experience

See how Dr. Soto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soto

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soto has admitting privileges.

Dr. Soto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soto to family and friends
Dr. Soto's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
I had a mommy makeover (breast augmentation, breast lift, and full tummy tuck) done by Dr. Soto. I am more than thrilled with the results. He is an excellent surgeon and spends a lot of time with you during post-op appointments to answer your questions and concerns. He is definitely one of the best surgeons in the Orlando area.
in Orlando, FL |
I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Soto and his team. I could not be happier with the results of my 'mommy makeover.' Dr. Soto and his staff have been incredibly supportive and helpful- from the consultation phase to recovery. Highly recommend!!!
in Orlando, FL |
I am so happy with my experience with Dr. Soto and his team of girls! They are all so nice and care about their patients. I am very pleased and excited about my outcome. Definitely feel better about myself. I recommend Dr. Soto to any and everyone who asks where I received my enhancements to my body. Dr. Soto is very caring and wants his patients to look good and be happy with themselves. I am ecstatic about myself! Great staff! I look great and feel great!
in Winter Garden, Fl |
I was referred by a friend who had the same surgery I was needing. I am so happy I went with her recommendation! Dr.Soto and his staff are extremely caring and make you feel as if you're their only patient! I am completely satisfied with my results and highly recommend going to Dr.Soto.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto and his staff have been such a pleasure to do business with. He has given me beautiful results and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. I am in love with my results! I will continue to come back to Dr. Soto in the future. Thank you Dr. Soto for all of your kindness and my beautiful results!
in Orlando, FL |
I have had breast implants for 12 years and really liked the look of them, but since having them redone with Dr. Soto I am happier with them, and I cannot believe how natural and beautiful they look. I am so impressed with Dr. Soto's work. Both him and his staff are very respectful, professional, and friendly, I would highly recommend Dr. Soto to anyone and everyone.
in Orlando, FL |
From my first appointment, I have had nothing but a great experience. Dr. Soto sat with me and answered all of my questions. The nurses are patient, kind, and truly care about their patients. The entire office staff is kind and knowledgeable. I am already recommending Dr. Soto to everyone I know.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto and his entire staff are just wonderful. I came in for a breast lift and exchange of my old implants in February. Although I am still healing I could not be happier with how they look. They look amazing just as Dr. Soto assured me during my initial consult with him, during which I also felt very comfortable. I knew then that I picked the right place to have my surgery!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto and his staff have been amazing through the whole process. I could not be happier with my results from a lower body lift. They have taken good care of me from the day of surgery, my overnight stay in recovery, and every post-op appointment since. I would highly recommend Dr. Soto to anyone.
in Orlando, FL |
Bridget is an amazing practitioner! After several years looking up the type of service and results, I have obtained from a plastic surgeon's office in MD I finally found Bridget. Bridget explained the procedures thoroughly and the expected outcome. She is a true professional and I am extremely satisfied with the results from Botox and fillers. In fact, I will not go to anyone else, and I travel over an hour and 15 minutes to see her. It is worth it! Thanks Bridget!
in Orlando, FL |
First, Dr. Soto is a caring and focused professional surgeon. As a male in a female focused treatment profession, he and the staff have been caring and professional. All follow-ups and the surgical day were wonderful. I am so happy I chose Dr. Soto and his office for my procedure.
in Orlando, FL |
My experience here has been great. Everyone here has been really nice and friendly. I thought that Bridget, Keely, and Dr. Soto were really nice. They explained everything that I needed to know and made me feel comfortable. If they thought something wasn't going to work out, they were very honest about it.
in Orlando, FL |
Bridget is the best injector in town! She is kind and always listens to my needs!
in Orlando, FL |
This doctor is a leading specialist in cosmetic surgery - especially breast surgery. He evens trains other doctors and is literally at the top of his field. He did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation for me about 4 years ago and the results are still amazing. Minimal scarring and a very natural look. He has also done eyelid surgery and his skills at invisible stitches are awesome. I thought there would be some little marks but you can not see anything. Totally recommend this doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I am very pleased with the process, my results, and the bedside manner of Dr. Soto.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Thanks Dr. Soto and your staff for a great job and service you have provided me with. Im very happy with my results.
in Rex, GA |
I am so happy with my new look because it looks like I was born this way.
in Orlando, FL |
I am very happy with my results!!!
in Macon, GA |
I am very satisfied with my tummy tuck/breast lift surgery. I could not have picked a better doctor!!!
I made a huge mistake by taking his claim of attending Johns Hopkins as the selling point. I never read any of the reviews about him online. The surgical procedure that he performed on me was an absolute disastrous outcome. The most devastating part of the experience was his nasty attitude toward me and my very valid concerns regarding an obvious need for a new surgery to fix what he had done. Like another reviewer stated, he has a Dr Jekle/Mr Hyde personality. (Voice Record Pro=great app)
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto is such a pleasant person to get to know. He answered all of my questions. He was very hoest with every answer. I am so pleased and happy with my Brazilian Butt Lift. I would definitely refer him to friends and family!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Soto removed all the fat from my abdomen and back and injected it into my butt. I used tohate going to the beach because my belly would always stick out. Now my butt is full and round and I have a flat tummy. I can not wait till this summer to wear my two piece!
Have you seen Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Are you Dr. Soto?

Compare Dr. Soto

Dr. Soto's Care Philosophy

Dr. Soto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Baltimore Top 40 under 40, 2005

Dr. Soto has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soto's Board Certifications

Mercy Med Center

Completed in 2001

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Soto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Mini Fift
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)