Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Armando Soto, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Orlando, FL and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1995. He is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Armando Soto, MD

Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery

7009 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32819

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Soto's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Soto's conditions and procedures:

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

Dr. Soto accepts

Dr. Soto accepts the following insurance:

First Health

Dr. Soto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soto

DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE LGBT+
DO NOT GO TO IF YOU ARE LGBT+ I inquired about cosmetic surgery. I had a consultation and was charged for my consultation. never hid I was a transwoman. I spoke with them preconsultation and with Dr Soto. They had no issue charging for the consultation but now will not schedule me for anything further. Also they make it very difficult to get a hold of someone who I can speak with about a refund on my consultation fee.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jessica – Jan 16, 2023
Excellent Experience
It’s been almost a year now that I had my procedure with Dr Soto, it was great and I am feeling fabulous. Dr Soto is a great surgeon and an amazing Doctor. Just follow his recommendations!
Oct 21, 2022
Not Happy
I received a facetight procedure from Dr Soto in February. I had gone to him to consult about a tradition facelift and he recommended I go with facetight procedure. I went back a few months later stating I didn’t see the results. He asked me to come back around October. In October I went back again stating I do not see the results I was expecting. He was very condescending told me that he sees the results. He offered for me to have another expensive procedure at my expense. I told him that I thought I should get a discount or something to help me achieve the results. He told me I was bullying him. I have never written a poor review in my life and I am very offended. I would not recommend him and will never go back.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Oct 11, 2022
I listen to every patient's goals, perform a...Read More
Misdiagnosed, Bodytite, other Drs reco tummy tuck
Dr recommended Bobytite when other Drs recommended a tummy tuck. I should have gone with the tummy tuck. For me, Bodytite was a waste of time and money. The dr didn’t like to hear my concerns and told me to wait. It’s been slightly over a year and didn’t offer any real solution short other than a tummy tuck.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Todd Tingley – Jun 04, 2022
We do everything we can to understand a patient's...Read More
Definitely recommend!!!
Dr. Armando Soto is a fantastic and knowledgeable plastic surgeon!!!! His staff is so welcoming. I had a reconstruction breast augmentation. He did a great job. He explained everything prior and post surgery in order for me to achieve these awesome results. I cannot thank him enough for caring so much about the results of his patients, along with his outstanding bedside manners!!! I also want to thank his nurse Jennifer for comforting and caring for me through the entire process. I had many plastic surgeons to choose from.....glad I went with Dr. Armando Soto. I definitely recommended him to friends and family.
Ayanna Artis – Jun 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had a combined procedure (Moxi, Nano, and BBL) with Amy Darlrymple, ARNP, in Dr. Armando Soto’s office in Orlando. The results were phenomenal and by far exceeded my expectations—all with minimal downtime. To say I am pleased is an understatement. I highly recommend Amy and Dr. Soto at Aesthetic Enhancements.
CAC – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Soto. I went to him for a breast augmentation. We discussed the size I was wanting. After my surgery I immediately noticed things were wrong. I tried addressing my concerns and he told me I had to give it more time. As time went on the worse the outcome. I went to get 2 second opinions. I not only stayed the same breast cup but by bad surgical technique he caused symmasia. My left breast is deformed and he placed my incision sight way too high Where it is causing issues and left a horrible scar. I reached back out to Dr. Soto multiple times with no answer. It is going to cost me more money to try and fix the damage that he caused than my originally augmentation was.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and staff are amazing. They made me feel welcomed and he is quite knowledgeable about the breast reduction with lift I had done. I am very happy with my results and will recommend any and everyone to him. His professional is amazing.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto was recommended to me for a breast reduction but I would not recommend him for this particular procedure. I was a GG when I went for a consultation. I asked for a C reduction. Ten months after the surgery I sought out another reputable plastic surgeon because of my dissatisfaction with the results. It was confirmed that I am a DD and not a C.
Dec 12, 2019
Dr. Soto has provided countless patients with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto did an amazing job. I have wanted to do this for years. I have met with many Plastic Surgeons. I am so glad I chose Dr. Soto. He helped me make the best possible choices for my body. I could not be happier!
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with not only my results but they way I was taken care of by Dr. Soto and his staff. I searched for months for a plastic surgeon. After finding Dr. Soto I knew he was the right one. I drive 3 hours round trip to see Dr. Soto and I wouldn’t have picked anyone else. I have had 2 surgeries by him and both were a complete success with great results. They answered all my questions, took the time to take my numerous phone calls and emails and never made me feel like I was bothering them. I followed their Pre and post-op instructions and have had no complications. Their night nurse is amazing and so caring. I truly feel like they I am family. I would recommend Dr. Soto for all your needs.
Virginia – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I love the results. Better than I expected!
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto is an amazing doctor always there for me in every aspect. I trust Dr. Soto with my eyes closed. The best doctor and I am extremely satisfied with him and his staff. My experience with Dr. Soto and staff are the best. I always recommend him. It's an excellent office, clean and caring. I love everyone here!
Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Getting liposuction was the best decision I ever made. It has only been 7 weeks since my surgery and I already look and feel great. The staff at Dr. Soto's office is the most loving and caring staff I have ever met. They answer every question as if they were the doctor. My overall experience has been wonderful. My wife is next...
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
Dr. Soto and his staff have been extremely helpful throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op procedures. I am so happy with the results and care that has been provided to help reduce my recovery, downtime, and scarring.
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I was afraid only the day of surgery but am perfectly pleased with the results! I am healing perfectly. I appreciate the consistent follow up and monitoring which was crucial to my decision.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
If you are looking for a reduction I recommend look elsewhere. Most these reviews are for enhancements. I am sadly wearing my old bras and no one can tell I reduced. I am also left with now uneven breasts and very crooked nipples. Dr Soto was defensive of my husband and my calmly addressed concerns. No satisfaction guarantees, you get what you get. (Also, it is strange they make you do a review for their personal page pre surgery and now I know why.)
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I received a lower body lift. I am ecstatic about my results. Dr. Soto did such an incredible job giving me the body I never could have imagined.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
From start to finish, every single experience I have had in this office has been amazing. Every staff member, along with Dr. Soto, is kind, professional, and caring. And of course, I am thrilled with the outcome!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?
I had Ultherapy done approximately 6 weeks ago. I am in love with the results. It's not a facelift but a very good alternative if you do not want surgery. I have lots of lifting in the jaw area, which is what I hoped for.
J.H. – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Soto, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soto?