Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD

Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Hernandez-Rey is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Baptist Hospital of Miami and South Miami Hospital.

Conceptions Florida Center for Fertility & Genetic

2828 Coral Way Ste 103

Coral Gables, FL 33145

Learn about Dr. Hernandez-Rey

Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Experience

Dr. Hernandez-Rey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Hernandez-Rey "My philosophy as an Infertility Specialist, is to talk to my patients and discuss with them their options. I believe in making unified decisions and making sure they understand that they are in complete control of their treatment plan."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Disease
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders

• Ovary Tissue Cryopreservation
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry-New Jersey Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Hernandez-Rey has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Hernandez-Rey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez-Rey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mercy Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hernandez-Rey is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez-Rey to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Performance
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Hernadez Rey is amazing he is sooo loving and welcoming. He makes you feel like you’re long time friends and makes dreams come true. He’s honest and let’s you know exactly what is being done to you and what to expect. My partner and I Always felt at home with the whole stablishment, everyone was always warm, friendly and caring. I can’t wait to back and show them the miracle Dr. Hernadez Rey and staff made come true.
Miami, FL |
The staff of this office is awful to deal with. They never return voicemail messages or respond to appointment requests made through their online web portal, and they seldom actually answer the phones during business hours, so it is virtually impossible to schedule an appointment. After weeks of trying (leaving messages with no response), I finally got through to them and was told by the incredibly unhelpful person who answered that the soonest appointment they had was 2 months out.
in Miami, FL |
I liked the doctor's attentiveness. Doctor Hernandez-Rey took time to gather the pertinent information from me and map out a tentative plan of action. I am looking forward to our next steps in the process.
Miami, FL |
Best doctor and office I've been a patient of. Dr. Hernandez-Rey is knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and all-around amazing. His expertise helped improve my condition - and because of him, we have a beautiful, fun and incredible little girl. Going for round 2 now and I'm excited to be working with Conceptions Florida again :)
in Miami, FL |
Dr Hernandez-Rey and his staff are the best of the best! Words cannot express my gratitude towards them! From the first moment I spoke with Dr Hernandez-Rey I new he was going to be the best! He gives the best care, the best explanations, the best knowledge, the best facilities and the best results!!!!! He is kind, compassionate and gives the utmost attention to detail! The ivf nurses Brittany and Anay are also the best of the best! They are beyond caring, beyond patient and beyond knowledgeable
in Miami, FL |
I love Dr.Hernandez-Rey he is such a caring doctor and he knows what he is doing.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
I can honestly say that I have never been to a doctor where EVERYONE is so caring and professional. I can honestly say Dr. Hernandez, is truly empathetic, caring, professional and very accessible despite his busy schedule. More than any other doctor I have gone to see. Whenever I had a question even if I did not have an appointment with him, he took the time to speak to me. Loved going to that office because I knew i would be treated like a person and not a # or dollar sign.
in Miami, FL |
What an amazing experience! After years of trying to conceive and having very bad experiences with other physicians we finally were referred to Dr Hernandez-Rey. I could not be more grateful. My husband and I commented after every visit that we felt he cared for us on a more personal level than just a patient. He took a genuine interest. Happy to say that after our 1st IVF treatment we are now expecting twin girls and couldn't be happier! Thank you to the staff and team that made it all possible
in Miami, FL |
I am currently 8 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr Hernandez-Rey! He his an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being. With great professionalism and tremendous care he helps you at every step of your medical journey. Always positive and encouraging, he uses innovative techniques adapted to your specific case in his state of the art clinic to ensure you get pregnant. His entire staff takes you by the hand( from thehand and is always available to answer all your questions. Thanks You.
in Coral Gables, FL |
He really takes time to explain your situation, is very kind and gave me confidence at all times.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful Doctor , he was easy to talk to. And I received an informed decision on my treatment . I wish I would have met him sooner.
in Miami, FL |
I am currently 14 weeks pregnant for the first time and I owe it to Dr. Hernandez-Rey. As someone who suffers from Endometriosis, there were many times when I thought I would never be able to conceive my own child. Thanks to a successful laparoscopic surgery and IVF, my dreams have come true. He is amazing. He listens to you, he is compassionate, and he REALLY knows what he is doing. Simply the best. Everyone at Conceptions Florida is so kind and helpful, which is a big deal when you are going t
in Miami, FL |
Great practice, great staff. They keep you well informed about every upcoming test, results, etc. They are also very meticulous about following you even once you get pregnant to ensure you maintain the pregnancy.
in Miami, FL |
I was previously a patient at RMA in NYC. Wow, what a difference. Dr. Rey was outstanding! Compassionate, kind, warm, informed, and just an absolute delight. He surpassed my expectations and always listened to my needs. He was clear on delivering information and made me feel that he truly cared. He is such a great human being. He was so patient with me when I expressed my concerns. I would recommend Dr. Rey in a heartbeat to anyone who has had a negative past experience in a different clinic.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is a very compassionate and takes the time to truly understand the needs of his patients. This gives him the opportunity to develop a very special and trusting bond with his patients, which is extremely important in his line of work. He is exceptional at explaining medical procedures in a way that is very easy to follow and comprehend. Dr. Hernandez-Rey is very thorough and detailed with his evaluations and will go the extra mile to make sure his treatments are successful.
in Miami Beach, FL |
My husband & I have seen Dr Hernandez-Rey since January 2016. It's been the best experience! Our first meeting was a consultation where all our questions were answered & our next steps towards trying to conceive was given. We had some blood work done, some in office by the very professional & friendly staff. I had an ultrasounds done, also in a very comfortable environment. Our results concluded I needed some ( 13 or so ) fibroids removed. In April, Dr Hernandez-Rey preformed the surgery
in Miami, FL |
One of the most attentive and kind physicians we have ever met. Responsive, helpful, and conscientious.
Hialeah, FL |
I don't recommend this Doctor. The surgery he did to my wife was unnecessary and much more expensive, invasive and traumatic than the one he should have been performed according with the medical protocol established for her case. Just look for a second opinion before taking any decision.
in Miami,FL |
Nurses dismissed my questions with an offer of giving me Valium. Doctor decided the best time to ask questions about my concerns would be during an HSG procedure and placing things into my cervix. The HSG showed that I had polyps but my Gyno went in and found nothing in my uterus. Highly unprofessional and very dismissive staff.
Have you seen Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez-Rey?

Visit Dr. Hernandez-Rey