Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey, MD

Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 45 years old

My philosophy as an Infertility Specialist, is to talk to my patients and discuss with them their options. I believe in making unified decisions and making sure they understand that they are in complete control of their treatment plan.Read more

Conceptions Florida-Center for Fertility & Genetics

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Experience

See how Dr. Hernandez-Rey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hernandez-Rey

Dr. Hernandez-Rey accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hernandez-Rey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez-Rey to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hernandez-Rey
Dr. Hernandez-Rey's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful Doctor , he was easy to talk to. And I received an informed decision on my treatment . I wish I would have met him sooner.
in Miami, FL |
I am currently 14 weeks pregnant for the first time and I owe it to Dr. Hernandez-Rey. As someone who suffers from Endometriosis, there were many times when I thought I would never be able to conceive my own child. Thanks to a successful laparoscopic surgery and IVF, my dreams have come true. He is amazing. He listens to you, he is compassionate, and he REALLY knows what he is doing. Simply the best. Everyone at Conceptions Florida is so kind and helpful, which is a big deal when you are going t
in Miami, FL |
Great practice, great staff. They keep you well informed about every upcoming test, results, etc. They are also very meticulous about following you even once you get pregnant to ensure you maintain the pregnancy.
in Miami, FL |
I was previously a patient at RMA in NYC. Wow, what a difference. Dr. Rey was outstanding! Compassionate, kind, warm, informed, and just an absolute delight. He surpassed my expectations and always listened to my needs. He was clear on delivering information and made me feel that he truly cared. He is such a great human being. He was so patient with me when I expressed my concerns. I would recommend Dr. Rey in a heartbeat to anyone who has had a negative past experience in a different clinic.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is a very compassionate and takes the time to truly understand the needs of his patients. This gives him the opportunity to develop a very special and trusting bond with his patients, which is extremely important in his line of work. He is exceptional at explaining medical procedures in a way that is very easy to follow and comprehend. Dr. Hernandez-Rey is very thorough and detailed with his evaluations and will go the extra mile to make sure his treatments are successful.
in Miami Beach, FL |
My husband & I have seen Dr Hernandez-Rey since January 2016. It's been the best experience! Our first meeting was a consultation where all our questions were answered & our next steps towards trying to conceive was given. We had some blood work done, some in office by the very professional & friendly staff. I had an ultrasounds done, also in a very comfortable environment. Our results concluded I needed some ( 13 or so ) fibroids removed. In April, Dr Hernandez-Rey preformed the surgery
in Miami, FL |
One of the most attentive and kind physicians we have ever met. Responsive, helpful, and conscientious.
Hialeah, FL |
I don't recommend this Doctor. The surgery he did to my wife was unnecessary and much more expensive, invasive and traumatic than the one he should have been performed according with the medical protocol established for her case. Just look for a second opinion before taking any decision.
in Miami,FL |
Nurses dismissed my questions with an offer of giving me Valium. Doctor decided the best time to ask questions about my concerns would be during an HSG procedure and placing things into my cervix. The HSG showed that I had polyps but my Gyno went in and found nothing in my uterus. Highly unprofessional and very dismissive staff.
Have you seen Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez-Rey?