Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM

Marion County Podiatry Specialists

3300 SW 33rd Rd Ocala, FL 34474

Se habla Español

Se habla Español

Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Barry University / School of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in 2014 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Gonzalez accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gonzalez has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(352) 873-3332Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Gonzalez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM
Dr. Gonzalez treated me for a sprained ankle. I was favorably impressed by his knowledge and compassion for my problem. After treating my ankle he sent me to a great rehab facility and after 6 weeks I was back doing my daily walks with no problems. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
I was immediately put at ease by the personable and professional staff. This was the prelude to meeting Dr. Gonzlez who was very friendly and caring. An altogether positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Gonzalez for a second opinion after I was told by another doctor that I needed surgery to fix my foot problem. Dr. Gonzalez went over my x Rays with me and explained that with conservative treatment, my foot problem would be manageable. I was relieved that surgery wasn’t needed. He definitely earned my 5 star rating and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know. The staff was great also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
My nails were cut so short, I am having difficulty wearing closed shoes for a month now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Gonzalez is very caring and thorough. He takes time to get to know you and your concerns. You never feel like he rushed through your visit. I have been extremely pleased with my visits and have recommended him numerous times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Explains your foot issues in a way that anyone can understand . He is conservative in his treatment and explains what more he can do if your issues become worse . He is confident in his manner and thus you become confident in his treatment of your problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Four other podiatrists, over three years, could not help the nasty condition of my great toe. I had reached the conclusion that my life was forever changed and nothing could help. Dr. Gonzalez is the man !!! After the first visit and considerable debriding my toe started to heal. After three weeks - total healing PLUS returned to swimming, chasing my wife and return to an earlier life, I though was gone forever. THANK YOU !! !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
I had a very difficult situation, one of my toes crossed over another one. I went to another doctor before Dr. Gonzalez, he said will take the toe off. I said oh no, and then I called Dr. Gunsallus for second opinion, and he said no we won’t take the toe off, We will fix it. So after some testing and etc. he fixed the toes. He did an awesome job, and he was always available when I had a problem. He was a excellent surgeon, along with a great personality. He has a terrific staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Armando is so knowledgeable in his field. He gives his patient a lot of attention. The doctor checks the feet and ankles for any indication of a problem. He took the time to listen to his patient and learn of the patient's lifestyle. He offered suggestions to help alleviate the neuropathy pain experienced. Such a positive attitude The doctor's personality encourages a patient to open up and share concerns. We're blessed to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Excellent Podiatrist with fantastic bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
When my Mother was visiting from out of town and she experienced foot trouble on a Friday afternoon, I panicked. However, Dr. Gonzalez and his team were available that same afternoon. Not only did he see my Mother that day, but the care he provided was extraordinary -- and he was very understanding of her age. His office is top notch!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Gonzo is a down to earth person. He is a caring person who respects and understands his patients. He take his time in treating you. We, (wife and I) do highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Gonzalez is very caring man. He tended to my every need and listened to all my concerns. He helped me find answers to my other health problems. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
DR. ARMANDO GONZALEZ TOOK OVER MY TOE TREATMENT A FEW WEEKS BACK. I HAD BEEN TREATING THIS PROBLEM FOR OVER 5, YES "FIVE YEARS" AND IT WAS NEVER RESOLVED. ALL IT TOOK DR. GONZALEZ WAS 2, YES "TWO WEEKS" OF HIS TREATMENT AND MY PROBLEM WAS CURED. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE DR. GONZALEZ IS. THANK YOU. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. GONZALEZ TO ONE AND ALL FOR HIS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE AND HIS GREAT PERSONALITY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
had an infected toe. Dr. Gonzalez knew exactly what to do to correct the situation. Very considerate and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Gonzalez is an excellent Podiatry & a great human being who identifies with the patient condition & make all easier & less painful. A podiatry with a soul; Dr. Gonzalez together with his professional & excellent staff, Lindsay at the front desk, and Kelli MA are such a great team with such a refreshing and positive attitude that as a patient I feel well since the minute I walk into the office. There are not enough words to describe the excellent job performance of this group of professionals
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr Gonzalez is very special he listens to you and is very caring . he too over Dr Flemings practice with out a problem all the patients love him his office staff is also friendly and caring the best office all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Dr. Gonzalez was able to accommodate my work schedule and see me on short notice. He eased my worries concerning my possible ingrown toenail. He was thorough and answered all questions I had. His staff is very warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
Staff was very friendly and doctor took the time to listen to my issues and work on resolving them. Doctor makes you feel welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?
My first visit there was a wait because the Dr was handling an emergency, everyone was very apologetic and he took all the time I needed once he saw me so I was very happy, especially with the outcome. My 2nd appt, the wait was very short, and I told my husband I loooove Dr G.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Armando Gonzalez, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?

At Marion County Podiatry Specialists we make every effort to provide you with the best podiatric care. We are here for all your foot and ankle issues with state of the art technology to provide you with the highest level of care. Dr. Salvati and Dr....

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

2014
2007

Marion County Podiatry Specialists

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gonzalez treats patients.