Dr. Armand V. Simone, MD

Dr. Armand V. Simone, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

9 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

My mission is to provide the safest, most effect plastic and cosmetic surgery to my patients based on more than 35 years of experience. I see my professional relationship with my patients as a "partnership" based on honesty- sharing information and education, understanding, goals, and expectations for optimal and successful results and patient satisfaction.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Simone's Experience

See how Dr. Simone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simone

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Simone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Simone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simone to family and friends
Dr. Simone Says:

I am pleased that my patients care enough to write a message as this will

undoubtedly improve help provide continued and improved patient care.

Dr. Simone's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Simone is a warm and caring physician and an excellent surgeon.
in New York, NY |
Not only are his technical and aesthetic skills great...his compassion for the patient is top notch. His follow up and caring is superior!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone has helped with cosmetic as well as health issues.I am the postergirl for his tender hands. A couple of years ago I had decided to have cosmetic surgery to enhance my aging face. Three months after I was in a car accident.The hospital in my region told me it would naturally resolve on its own and my face would be fine. I sent my pictures down to Dr, Simone, who told me he wanted to see me immediately. I then had reconstructive surgery on my face, I continue to model ..............etc
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had a facial procedure with Dr. Simone and am thrilled with my results and overall care. I especially appreciated Dr. Simone's level of communication before and after the procedure. I was unsure of what to expect as this was my first ever elective surgery. Dr. Simone carefully talked me through each step and I will absolutely go back to him for my next procedure.
in Morris County, NJ |
Dr. Simone is a very experienced plastic surgeon. He provides thoughtful and creative ways to work with your unique set of circumstances. I had multiple surgeries and was very happy with the results. He was also very honest and upfront about exactly what the improvements would be for my unique situation. Dr. Simone is someone you can trust and who cares about the patient experience. His bedside manor is charming and he is a pleasure to work with.
in Syosset, NY |
Trust, kindness, care, and great results are the descriptors I use when recommending Dr. Simone to friends. I trust him completely; I appreciate his kindness and the close attention he pays to my concerns. His care extends not only to any procedures he performs, but also to questions and aftercare. His knowledge and the tenacity with which he updates himself on new techniques and medical innovations has made him not only a great practitioner but a doctor who teaches doctors. Friends thank me.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone is one of the best doctors in NYC. He's not only a brilliant physician, but he listens to you and takes the time to talk to you and make sure you understand exactly what is going on. He is very thorough, he genuinely cares and has wonderful bedside manner, which is rare today. He'll even go the extra mile to squeeze you in when you need to be seen. His office of nurses and assistants are very professional and top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Simone without reservation.
in New york |
I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Simone is extremely professional, as well as friendly. He treats patients with care and attentiveness. I would highly recommend him.
in Bronx, NY |
In addition to his technical skill, Dr. Simone has an aesthetic sense that is exceptional. My time with the doctor always feels personalized to my needs; I am never rushed and I always feel safe and cared for. Dr. Simone explains everything thoroughly so I always understand my options. I have recommended him to many friends and family members over the years; none has been disappointed. I can recommend him without reservations.
Have you seen Dr. Armand V. Simone, MD?
Are you Dr. Simone?

Dr. Simone says...

Dr. Armand Simone is a native New Yorker who has been practicing Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Manhattan for more than 35 years. A graduate of Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago, he continued an additional seven years of postgraduate training in New York City, completing full residencies in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. His training in plastic surgery placed special emphasis on cosmetic surgery where he continued to develop his expertise, becoming one of the most respected surgeons in New York and the United States. Dr. Simone has worked and taught Plastic Surgery in Italy, France and Russia. He has hosted noted national and international physicians in teaching seminars in the most advanced and current aspects of plastic surgery.

Since his entrance into private practice, he has helped train dozens of physicians in formal residency and cosmetic surgery fellowship programs in New York City, teaching the art, science and technical skills of plastic surgery. His role as teacher is both in the operating room and out.Of particular note is his virtually untarnished record for safety and extraordinary patient care as attested by his standing at Lenox Hill Hospital, the community and New York State. Dr. Simone has also earned a reputation for excellence in non-surgical aspects of plastic surgery, instructing graduating plastic surgical preceptors in safe, ethical patient management as well the application and techniques of injectable facial enhancers and skin care.Dr. Simone was one of the first practitioners to routinely use Collagen dermal filler more than 25 years ago and has applied this extensive experience, in conjunction with advanced training, to the newer dermal enhancers such as Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra.

Dr. Simone, married for 38 years and a father of one son, has always had a great passion for the arts. He is an accomplished painter, having shown his works in art shows and has worked and experimented with different styles including photorealism, impressionism and oriental vignette modes. Though working primarily with oils, he has studied watercolor and pastel techniques. Dr. Simone is an opera and classical music fan with special interest in Baroque music. He has studied and continues to play the French Baroque Harpsichord (also having built a Flemish instrument himself). Among Dr. Simone's greatest pleasures are travel, language study and cooking. He speaks French and Italian, is an avid Argentine Tango dancer.

Dr. Simone's Care Philosophy

My mission is to provide the safest, most effect plastic and cosmetic surgery to my patients based on more than 35 years of experience.  I see my professional relationship with my patients  as a "partnership" based on honesty- sharing information and education, understanding, goals, and expectations for optimal and successful results and patient satisfaction.

Dr. Simone says...

My experience in Plastic Surgery extends over 35 years of private practice in New York City.  I have treated innumerable patients with the simplest problems to those with devastating deformities,  with relatively minor cosmetic  problems to extensive cosmetic dilemmas.   In all patients, I stress the  thoroughness of evaluation for each problem presented  followed by a well thought out plan of action.

Dr. Simone says...

My expertise is in all areas of cosmetic and plastic surgery ...from including face, breast, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks among others.  A very large part of my practice also involves non surgical enhancements with fillers, Botox, skin care and laser treatments. I am a designated trainer of physicians who need advanced training in fillers and materials such as Restylane, Dysport [similar to Botox] and Sculptra.

I am pleased that my patients care enough to write a message as this will

undoubtedly improve help provide continued and improved patient care.

Dr. Simone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for New York.

Board Action

Dr. Simone has 1 board action

• Practicing without an Active License (10/27/2015)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Pennsylvania

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Queens College, CUNY

Graduated in 1995

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Simone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Female Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Male Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)