Dr. Armand Simone, MD

Dr. Armand Simone, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Armand Simone, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He has been practicing for 48 years. Read his story

74 E 79th St Apt A

New York, NY 10075

Learn about Dr. Simone

See how frequently Dr. Simone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Simone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Simone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Simone "Dr. Armand Simone is a native New Yorker who has been practicing Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Manhattan for more than 35 years. A graduate of Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago, he continued an additional seven years of postgraduate training in New York City, completing full residencies in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. His training in plastic surgery placed special emphasis on cosmetic surgery where he continued to develop his expertise, becoming one of the most respected surgeons in New York and the United States. Dr. Simone has worked and taught Plastic Surgery in Italy, France and Russia. He has hosted noted national and international physicians in teaching seminars in the most advanced and current aspects of plastic surgery. Since his entrance into private practice, he has helped train dozens of physicians in formal residency and cosmetic surgery fellowship programs in New York City, teaching the art, science and technical skills of plastic surgery. His role as teacher is both in the operating room and out.Of particular note is his virtually untarnished record for safety and extraordinary patient care as attested by his standing at Lenox Hill Hospital, the community and New York State. Dr. Simone has also earned a reputation for excellence in non-surgical aspects of plastic surgery, instructing graduating plastic surgical preceptors in safe, ethical patient management as well the application and techniques of injectable facial enhancers and skin care.Dr. Simone was one of the first practitioners to routinely use Collagen dermal filler more than 25 years ago and has applied this extensive experience, in conjunction with advanced training, to the newer dermal enhancers such as Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra. Dr. Simone, married for 38 years and a father of one son, has always had a great passion for the arts. He is an accomplished painter, having shown his works in art shows and has worked and experimented with different styles including photorealism, impressionism and oriental vignette modes. Though working primarily with oils, he has studied watercolor and pastel techniques. Dr. Simone is an opera and classical music fan with special interest in Baroque music. He has studied and continues to play the French Baroque Harpsichord (also having built a Flemish instrument himself). Among Dr. Simone's greatest pleasures are travel, language study and cooking. He speaks French and Italian, is an avid Argentine Tango dancer."

This content was provided by Dr. Simone "My mission is to provide the safest, most effect plastic and cosmetic surgery to my patients based on more than 35 years of experience.  I see my professional relationship with my patients  as a "partnership" based on honesty- sharing information and education, understanding, goals, and expectations for optimal and successful results and patient satisfaction."

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Male Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for New York.

1 Board Action
  • Practicing without an Active License (10/27/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Pennsylvania

• Lenox Hill Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • Lenox Hill Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Simone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simone has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Simone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simone to family and friends
Dr. Simone Says:

I am pleased that my patients care enough to write a message as this will

undoubtedly improve help provide continued and improved patient care.

Dr. Simone's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone is an expert and skillful surgeon who did surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. After the surgery, he followed up with several telephone calls and demonstrated a caring, attentive manner. He is an artist and extremely talented! I highly recommend Dr. Simone!!
in New York, NY |
I've only had excellent experiences with Dr Simone. He is a skilled surgeon and excellent at out patient procedures. He is honest and truthworthy and I would recommend him to anyone.
Westport, CT |
Dr. Simone is not only the best, but he has the extraordinary eye for knowing what and how much is best for your face. I have been going to him for over 15 years. Have sent my daughter and every visit usually once a year has fantastic results. You can trust him! He's smart, kind knowledgeable and really understands all the different fillers..
in New York, NY |
I have had issues with breathing all my life and have been slightly unsatisfied with my nose. Dr. Simone took time to explain the issues I have been having as well as assured me that he can provide a very natural look close to what my nose has been. I cannot say how satisfied I am with the results. He was able to modify my nose in a way that was completely natural looking AND more importantly I can breathe again! I cannot say how highly I recommend Dr. Simone, he is beyond an expert!
Dr. Simone has done several rounds of injectables to my mouth/jaw area and lips - it has been like an instant face lift ! He has a great aesthetic sense and definitely knows where to best apply the fillers without overdoing anything. Dr. Simone’s treatment always looks natural and appropriately contoured - never artificial. He begins with a local anesthetic and is always concerned for my comfort. After many years, I continue to recommend Dr. Simone. His nurse and office manager are wonderful!
Dr. Simone did a total face lift on me, including a brow lift, with fabulous results. During the consultation, he suggested several options, describing the pros and cons of each. Dr. Simone is easy to speak with and has the perfect balance of professionalism and warmth/empathy. His follow-up was excellent, with phone calls at home. I still look great with very natural-looking results - I felt like I got my face and myself back. His office is beautiful and Anne, his office manager is great!
Doylestown |
Dr. Simone did my eyes – both upper and lower – in the same procedure. I am self-employed and have reached the point in life where I depend on younger clients to hire me for free-lance work. I was concerned I was looking tired, regardless of how much sleep I got! The result was spectacular and so natural looking, no one noticed I had a procedure. Dr. Simone is a talented surgeon, and I would go to him for another procedure in a heartbeat! His office staff is great – very professional and caring.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone is a truly caring/wonderful doctor and person. He was one of two doctors that literally saved my life. I went in for a breast reduction. Absolutely wonderful results. Unfortunately the biopsy came back with cancer in both breasts. It was determined via breast specialist, that Dr. Simone in the procedure had removed all the cancerous tissue. Still needed radiation and still on meds but, I can happily say that I have been cancer free for over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Simone.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Simone is a warm and caring physician and an excellent surgeon.
in New York, NY |
Not only are his technical and aesthetic skills great...his compassion for the patient is top notch. His follow up and caring is superior!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone has helped with cosmetic as well as health issues.I am the postergirl for his tender hands. A couple of years ago I had decided to have cosmetic surgery to enhance my aging face. Three months after I was in a car accident.The hospital in my region told me it would naturally resolve on its own and my face would be fine. I sent my pictures down to Dr, Simone, who told me he wanted to see me immediately. I then had reconstructive surgery on my face, I continue to model ..............etc
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had a facial procedure with Dr. Simone and am thrilled with my results and overall care. I especially appreciated Dr. Simone's level of communication before and after the procedure. I was unsure of what to expect as this was my first ever elective surgery. Dr. Simone carefully talked me through each step and I will absolutely go back to him for my next procedure.
in Morris County, NJ |
Dr. Simone is a very experienced plastic surgeon. He provides thoughtful and creative ways to work with your unique set of circumstances. I had multiple surgeries and was very happy with the results. He was also very honest and upfront about exactly what the improvements would be for my unique situation. Dr. Simone is someone you can trust and who cares about the patient experience. His bedside manor is charming and he is a pleasure to work with.
in Syosset, NY |
Trust, kindness, care, and great results are the descriptors I use when recommending Dr. Simone to friends. I trust him completely; I appreciate his kindness and the close attention he pays to my concerns. His care extends not only to any procedures he performs, but also to questions and aftercare. His knowledge and the tenacity with which he updates himself on new techniques and medical innovations has made him not only a great practitioner but a doctor who teaches doctors. Friends thank me.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Simone is one of the best doctors in NYC. He's not only a brilliant physician, but he listens to you and takes the time to talk to you and make sure you understand exactly what is going on. He is very thorough, he genuinely cares and has wonderful bedside manner, which is rare today. He'll even go the extra mile to squeeze you in when you need to be seen. His office of nurses and assistants are very professional and top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Simone without reservation.
in New york |
I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Simone is extremely professional, as well as friendly. He treats patients with care and attentiveness. I would highly recommend him.
in Bronx, NY |
In addition to his technical skill, Dr. Simone has an aesthetic sense that is exceptional. My time with the doctor always feels personalized to my needs; I am never rushed and I always feel safe and cared for. Dr. Simone explains everything thoroughly so I always understand my options. I have recommended him to many friends and family members over the years; none has been disappointed. I can recommend him without reservations.
Have you seen Dr. Armand Simone, MD?
Are you Dr. Simone?