Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMale

Dr. Taghizadeh

Med Psych Assocs

2324 W Joppa Rd Ste 220 Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Taghizadeh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Taghizadeh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Taghizadeh accepts

Dr. Taghizadeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taghizadeh

3.3

Dr. Taghizadeh
Terrible experience. Gave my kid the wrong medicine for years. The meds cause anxiety. His main interest was to charge us at the end of the visit. He should find another line of business.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 09, 2021
Dr. T spoke to our group this past fall. He was very organized and stayed on a sharp and powerful message throughout the session. Our group walked away inspired and thoughtful about the experience they had with Dr. T. He hit all the right points and made a strong impact. We booked a second appointment immediately following his first session and we're looking forward to maintaining a continuous relationship with r. T in the future!
  • Long wait times
Nick F Bach – Nov 25, 2019
Doctor Tag is very involved with both the patient and in providing explanation to parents. He is always available and in fact, when our daughter was going through some serious issues, gave us his cell phone number. To us at least, he was available 24/7. Only reason we are no longer at his practice is our daughter moved away.
Apr 08, 2019
Words cannot express how personal, professional, and exceptional my experience has been with Dr. Tag, Kim, Ann, and his entire team! I did my due diligence on Board Certified Plastic Surgeons for my Breast Reduction, and all positive reviews pointed to Dr. Tag. My first visit was personalized, informative, and honest. He listened to my concerns, and most importantly he took all of my medical conditions into consideration to ensure a safe and successful surgery. Best decision ever!
Sunny – Nov 27, 2018
I am very pleased with the services that Dr. Taghizadeh provided my son. Under his care, my son has been able to work through his issues with anxiety.
Reisterstown – Feb 20, 2018
I'm a patient of Dr. T's, and I've never experienced any of the things listed in the negative comments. I've always found him to be very good with communicating and genuinely concerned about his patient's well-being. He is an excellent psychiatrist, understanding my situation and created a treatment plan to best suit my needs. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. T
Baltimore, MD – Jul 26, 2017
I'm not sure where we would be now without Dr. T's help. My son has ADHD and was seeing another psychiatrist who was very aggressive with pushing higher doses of meds. As a result we had many unwanted behaviors and I was at my wits end. I received a recommendation to go to Dr. T, and he immediately pulled back on the meds and found the right one. My son saw him for 7 years and is now med free and thriving! I recommend Dr. T to every parent I know.
Tokyo, 13 – Jul 19, 2017
I have been treated by Dr. Taghizadeh for several years. He is thorough, competent, and trustworthy. Dr. Taghizadeh has always been easy to reach and efficient in any requests made. I have recommended him to family and friends on several occasions.
Feb 22, 2017
Dr. Taghizadeh leaves every Thursday after work and remans incommunicado until Monday. When you're a Psychiatrist that prescribes medication,and your child has an adverse reaction to this medication,this is incredibly problematic and distressing for any parent. When this was explained to him, he was indifferent.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Baltimore, MD – Dec 28, 2016
Excellent Doctor and very easy to speak with.
Sam in Columbia, MD – Nov 17, 2016
Dr. T was thorough, compassionate, and explained the information we needed clearly. We visited to find out if my teen had a normal level of anxiety or if medication was needed. He asked lots of questions and then discussed options with us and my child left with a huge smile.
Owings Mills, MD – Oct 01, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Taghizadeh?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry