Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male

Dr. Taghizadeh

Johns Hopkins Hospital

1800 ORLEANS ST Baltimore, MD 21287

Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Baltimore, MD. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Taghizadeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taghizadeh

3.4

Dr. Taghizadeh?
Dr. Taghizadeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD
Dr. T spoke to our group this past fall. He was very organized and stayed on a sharp and powerful message throughout the session. Our group walked away inspired and thoughtful about the experience they had with Dr. T. He hit all the right points and made a strong impact. We booked a second appointment immediately following his first session and we're looking forward to maintaining a continuous relationship with r. T in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
Doctor Tag is very involved with both the patient and in providing explanation to parents. He is always available and in fact, when our daughter was going through some serious issues, gave us his cell phone number. To us at least, he was available 24/7. Only reason we are no longer at his practice is our daughter moved away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
Words cannot express how personal, professional, and exceptional my experience has been with Dr. Tag, Kim, Ann, and his entire team! I did my due diligence on Board Certified Plastic Surgeons for my Breast Reduction, and all positive reviews pointed to Dr. Tag. My first visit was personalized, informative, and honest. He listened to my concerns, and most importantly he took all of my medical conditions into consideration to ensure a safe and successful surgery. Best decision ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
I am very pleased with the services that Dr. Taghizadeh provided my son. Under his care, my son has been able to work through his issues with anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
I'm a patient of Dr. T's, and I've never experienced any of the things listed in the negative comments. I've always found him to be very good with communicating and genuinely concerned about his patient's well-being. He is an excellent psychiatrist, understanding my situation and created a treatment plan to best suit my needs. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
I'm not sure where we would be now without Dr. T's help. My son has ADHD and was seeing another psychiatrist who was very aggressive with pushing higher doses of meds. As a result we had many unwanted behaviors and I was at my wits end. I received a recommendation to go to Dr. T, and he immediately pulled back on the meds and found the right one. My son saw him for 7 years and is now med free and thriving! I recommend Dr. T to every parent I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. Taghizadeh for several years. He is thorough, competent, and trustworthy. Dr. Taghizadeh has always been easy to reach and efficient in any requests made. I have recommended him to family and friends on several occasions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
Dr. Taghizadeh leaves every Thursday after work and remans incommunicado until Monday. When you're a Psychiatrist that prescribes medication,and your child has an adverse reaction to this medication,this is incredibly problematic and distressing for any parent. When this was explained to him, he was indifferent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
Excellent Doctor and very easy to speak with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?
Dr. T was thorough, compassionate, and explained the information we needed clearly. We visited to find out if my teen had a normal level of anxiety or if medication was needed. He asked lots of questions and then discussed options with us and my child left with a huge smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arman Taghizadeh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Taghizadeh?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Taghizadeh accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Taghizadeh's experience treating your condition or procedure