Dr. Arlene Palazzolo, MD

Dr. Arlene Palazzolo, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 70 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Palazzolo specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Champions Gate, FL. She practices at 9 locations.

Are you Dr. Palazzolo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Palazzolo's Experience

See how Dr. Palazzolo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Palazzolo

Dr. Palazzolo accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Palazzolo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Palazzolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palazzolo to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Palazzolo's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
    Over 45 minutes
Davenport, FL |
This has been one of the worst experiences in my life. They play games with your MR's and no one ever answers the phone. I'm a new patient and I've seen enough and gone through enough with this office in Champions Gate. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO LEGENDS FAMILY MED CENTER in CHAMPIONS GATE FL. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THIS OFFICE.
Babson Park, FL |
This is one rude doctor while I was telling her my medical history she was rolling her eyes and telling me I was wrong mind you I have been dealing with this blood clot disorder for 8 years now. She really needs to work on her face manners
Oviedo, FL |
I waited 3 hours to be seen by Dr palazzollo and when she did finally come to see me, she seemed confused asking me if I had been to the ER for my injury after I had just given her my reports on the ER visit. I had very high blood pressure and she never even mentioned that during the exam. I certain won't be going back to see her again. Very poor care.
in Kissimmee |
Last time l went to see Dr. Arlene Palazzolo she left me waiting one hour and half in their room, she was going from room to room without taking in consideration the order of patients by appointment. I asked several times when was my turn and the nurse keep telling me l am next but Palazzolo kept skipping my room. After waiting one hour and a half I left the room l asked for my money back and left the office. I will NOT recommend this Dr. to anybody.
Kissimmee, FL |
Always wait over 2 hours when I go there. Staff service is disgusting
in Kissimmee, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Palazzo to anyone. This Doctor should be aware and vigilant of the way patients are treated by some of the members of her staff. This unprofessional behavior and rudeness of this particular staff beginning with the Manager's Clinic in the Buena Ventura Lakes and Poinciana offices are only taking patients away. In any animal clinic the pets are treated much better than in this Clinic. This staff members are really a disgrace for this Family Medical and should be fire.
in Poinciana |
Dr Palazzolo is one of the few Doctors that actually will still actually examines you thoroughly before sending you for a bunch of diagnostic test. I am pleased with her as a provider as part of my care team.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I did write a couple of reviews pertaining to the cleanliness or the lack thereof in the office and exam rooms. Quite disgusting. Although I know it's hard to read reviews about yourself or where you work, you shouldn't then turn around in a retaliatory manner and tell someone you wont be there doc anymore or his either, to find a different doctor and to please leave the facility. Not to mention the appointment was for my 19 year old autistic son, she didn't seem to care about him at all.
Have you seen Dr. Arlene Palazzolo, MD?
Are you Dr. Palazzolo?

Compare Dr. Palazzolo

Dr. Palazzolo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Palazzolo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Palazzolo's Board Certifications

Dr. Palazzolo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Palazzolo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Albany Medical College

Graduated in 1977

Albany Mc Hospital

Completed in 1978

Albany Mc Hospital

Completed in 1980

Dr. Palazzolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palazzolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Palazzolo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Palazzolo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.