Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 62

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD
6346 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200 West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Kevonian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kevonian's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Kevonian accepts

Dr. Kevonian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kevonian

2.3

I was conned out of several hundred dollars for my consultation appt & she refused to give medication/treatment without coming back again & forking over more money. In her contract she states that she can use your personal information for her own research! The receptionist while very kind also appeared to be in some sort of zombie state. Do not go here, things are not what they seem.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD?
Very bad experience. The patient waiting area was dirty...stains on chairs, worn carpet. Dr Kevonian show up late to the appointment. She seemed like she was almost in a catatonic trance during the our meeting. She had a very strange, flat affect, which made me wonder if she, herself, was on some type of medication. Also found her to be rude and condescending at times. Overall, I picked up a very strange vibe from her, and needless to say, did not schedule a second appointment.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD?
Dr. Arlene Kevonian, reportedly, has blamed me for my son's problems directly to my son and wife creating a major separation in our relationships. My son's emotional problems have only beern exasperated by the reports. My opionion is that I would be extremely concerned in regard to anyone taking your child to her based on my son's current status.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Carl Guething in Bloomfield, Mi – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD?
Dr. Kevonian is THE BEST psychopharmacologist in the Detroit area. I have been treated for bipolar I for 25 years (since age 29), and I can honestly say I feel better now (taking trileptal) than I ever have in my life. She is knowledgeable, caring, patient and easy to talk to. Believe me, in all my years of treating for this difficult condition, I have never been happier than now with the care I am receiving. She will help you to change your life. FEP Blue, please add her to your network.
Debra G. in Clarkston, MI – Dec 21, 2016
Excellent
Walled Lake, MI – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kevonian?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD?

Does Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD treat?

Dr. Kevonian frequently treats the following conditions: Bipolar Disorder. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD's office address?

Dr. Kevonian's office is located at 6346 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD a board-certified professional?

Yes, Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD holds board certifications in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.

Does Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 2.3/5 for Dr. Arlene Kevonian, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

6346 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200 West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Psychopharmacology Assocs

Night Owl Diagnostics LLC30095 Northwestern Hwy Ste 20A Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Psychopharmacology Associates PC28800 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 150 Farmington Hills, MI 48334