Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD

Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Rowlett, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

7501 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 245

Rowlett, TX 75088

• AARP
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Betancourt

Dr. Betancourt's Experience

Dr. Betancourt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Betancourt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Betancourt "Medicine was the perfect career for me. I have the opportunity to establish long term relationships with my patients and help them to obtain maximum health and quality of life. I also find medicine to be intellectually stimulating and exciting."

This content was provided by Dr. Betancourt "At Eastlake Medical Group, our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and compassionate medical care. Our board certified internist has extensive experience in treating adult and geriatric patients. The services we provide include preventative medicine, geriatric care as well as general internal medicine. We specialize in treating complicated patients with multiple chronic conditions.

Our group strives to deliver outstanding medical care in an environment of compassion, respect and trust. We believe in creating long lasting relationships with our patients and their families. We seek to educate our patients and empower them to make effective healthcare decisions.

Medical Care that goes the Extra Mile!

We will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our care."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Betancourt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Betancourt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Betancourt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Betancourt's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Betancourt to family and friends

Dr. Betancourt's Performance

Dr. Betancourt Says:
"

"

Dr. Arlene Betancourt has been my primary care doctor since just after she got out of medical school. I can tell you, there are very few doctors as caring, knowledgable and thorough and she is. She is impossibly gentle, kind and helpful, I am so happy to have her as my doctor. I followed her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She is an amazing person and Doctor she made me feel very comfortable with her i was able to open up to her which i really couldn't with our doctor's i have seen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Great doctor! Would definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been VERY pleased. She has helped me possibly more than most my other Doctors in the past. Catching things then refurring me to appropriate specialists.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0