Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

7501 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 245 Rowlett, TX 75088 Get Directions
Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD

Dr. Betancourt's Care Philosophy

At Eastlake Medical Group, our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and compassionate medical care. Our board certified internist has extensive experience in treating adult and geriatric patients. The services we provide include preventative medicine, geriatric care as well as general internal medicine. We specialize in treating complicated patients with multiple chronic conditions. Our group strives to deliver outstanding medical care in an environment of compassion, respect and trust. We believe in creating long lasting relationships with our patients and their families. We seek to educate our patients and empower them to make effective healthcare decisions. Medical Care that goes the Extra Mile! We will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our care.

Dr. Betancourt's Experience

See how Dr. Betancourt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Betancourt

Dr. Betancourt accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Betancourt is now accepting new patients
7501 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 245
Rowlett, TX 75088
(469) 619-2897Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Betancourt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Betancourt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Betancourt to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Betancourt Says:

"Medicine was the perfect career for me. I have the opportunity to establish long term relationships with my patients and help them to obtain maximum health and quality of life. I also find medicine to be intellectually stimulating and exciting."

Dr. Betancourt's Performance
in Plano, TX |
She is an amazing person and Doctor she made me feel very comfortable with her i was able to open up to her which i really couldn't with our doctor's i have seen.
in Dallas, TX |
Great doctor! Would definitely recommend.
in Mesquite TX |
I have been VERY pleased. She has helped me possibly more than most my other Doctors in the past. Catching things then refurring me to appropriate specialists.
Have you seen Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD?
Are you Dr. Betancourt?

Compare Dr. Betancourt

Dr. Betancourt's Care Philosophy

Medical Care that goes the Extra Mile!

Our Services

These are a few of the common conditions that we diagnose and manage:

• Bone Issues
  • Ear, Nose & Throat Ailments
  • Minor Injuries
  • Infections

Dr. Betancourt says...

Dr. Betancourt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Betancourt has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Betancourt's Board Certifications

University Tx Southwestern Med School

Completed in 1997

University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Betancourt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Betancourt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Care