Family Medicine  |
Dr. Arlean Bullard, MD
Dr. Arlean Bullard, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Bullard is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

15655 Cypress Wood Medical Dr Ste 110

Houston, TX 77014

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bullard

Dr. Bullard's Experience

Dr. Bullard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of Arkansas
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Bullard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bullard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bullard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bullard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bullard to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bullard's Performance
houston |
Staff rude and unfriendly and gives you the run around Dr is great but your staff will make you loose clients because the lack of follow up, and not helping to get the proper paper work. Julie office manager never calls back, its been over 3 weeks yet no return call I see why the office staff doesnt call back the office manager doesnt care and it reflects the staff members.
in Spring, TX |
During a very bad time in my life, about 6 years ago, I visited Dr. Bullard for the first time. I immediately fell in love with her. She sat there, as if I were the only patient in the office as I related the story of my husband's recent passing and my heart attack a year later. She not only treats my needs as a patient, but also as person and what ever is going on in my life. Her warm greeting, her loving hug and great sense of humor makes me feel like I am not just a patient, but her friend..
Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Bullard since I was a preteen. She has great bedside manner and is the sweetest person I know. She's very concerned about her patients and extremely knowledgeable when delivering her prognosis. If and when she's unsure she's always willing to recommend a great specialist for you to follow-up with. I absolutely love her and intend to have her as my general MD forever!
in Houston TX |
Dr Bullard is the best Dr ever. She's very knowledgeable, caring and does not come across as being in a hurry when she is with you. She has been my Dr for many years. I only accept insurance plans if Dr Bullard's office is on that plan.
in Houston, Tx |
Dr. Bullard is a very special doctor. She takes her time with you. She doesn't rush you once she's in the room with you. She's very professional. I've looked for a doctor for over a year. I was referred by a family member. I just appreciate her for being a very good doctor.
Magnolia, TX |
Scheduling staff very rude. I called to make an appt. first time and I was on hold for a long time, second time I was just put on hold, 3rd time I was hung up on and then finally get someone and she was very rude. If they don't like dealing with patients, maybe they need to change professions.
in Houston, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Bullard for over 15 years and she is an intelligent, compassionate and extremely thorough doctor. I would be extremely disappointed if I had to change doctors for insurance purposes.
in Spring, TX |
I can't really relay how Dr Bullard let my family down without trashing her reputation. I don't understand how a licensed Doctor can get so upset when challenged robustly. In our experience you should be fine for minor ailments, but a major disease or condition requiring coordination even with other doctors within the same practice is an alien concept. Shame, because she seemed so nice at first.
Have you seen Dr. Arlean Bullard, MD?
Are you Dr. Bullard?