Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 57

Ophthalmology

Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD

Kagan Institute

5455 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1714 Los Angeles, CA 90036 ()

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Kagan with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Kagan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kagan

Dr. Kagan

Did a very good job on my eye surgery . Great doctor.
Luydmila – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
This has been overdue. I should've made this 1.5 months ago. If you, like me, are in your 70's and tired of looking tired when your not then call Dr. Arkady Kagan's Institute for a consultation. If you decide to have surgery know that you will be under the care of a most skilled surgeon and his excellent team of professionals. He really cares about his patients. He doesn't advertise. His business is all word of mouth. Dr. Arkady Kagan is definitely the best surgeon in Los Angeles, and probably one of the best in the world. If I could give them 10 stars I would.
Larissa Dolgova – Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
From my research into cataract surgeons, Dr. Kagan was ranked #1, so I met him in October. His staff is very impressive, very professional and very polite. I was very impressed with his facilities and equipment in both offices, but most impressed by Dr. Kagan. He did a thorough summary of my results, explaining where I fit on the spectrum, the procedure he recommended, the process, and the post surgery. All my questions were answered completely and in layman’s language. I am very glad I selected Dr. Kagan. He operated on my eyes quickly, efficiently, and pain-free. When I did experience some discomfort a week after surgery, my phone call was returned by Dr. Kagan within 1 hour despite his full schedule. He invited to meet with me right away. It is very reassuring to know that this kind of “Red Carpet” support is ready and waiting. Of the 400+ cataract surgeons in our area, Dr. Kagan is truly #1!
Don Feeney – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Arkady Kagan is a true miracle worker! I was nearly blind in one eye. I could barely see an eye. It is rare that your expectations are exceeded. I’m a programmer, so I was able to do computer programming in 1 days after correction!!! Yet today, just one day after eye surgery by Dr. Kagan, I can already read very fine print with that eye and still cannot believe it! I see both far and near with both eyes with no glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Kagan to anyone who needs an eye surgery or a cosmetic procedure. And I have told my family and friends that if they need eye care the best Dr. in L.A. is Arkady Kagan. He is very honest. When I brought in my wife for cataract surgery, he let us know that it wasn't necessary and too early at the time whereas other doctors tried to rush us into the procedure in 2001! We'll be coming here for years to come! Every review on the Internet gives Dr. Kagan, who was named American's top ophthalmologist in 2004
Anatoli Dolgov – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
The most high tech, modern, state of the art equipment to get rid of crepey skin! I had some bothersome sun damage on my thighs and above my knees, and endured many painful and costly procedures with other doctors to little avail. But then the wonderful Dr Kagan recommended Embrace RF Morpheus 8--a super new and FDA approved radio frequency devise for skin tightening. I did the procedure and I'm so happy! The office is gorgeous, the staff is loving and welcoming, and Dr Kagan is so skilled and brilliant. This treatment can apparently be used to tighten any skin area! It's amazing how technology like this is making it easy to look your very best. Go see Dr. Kagan!
Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
My uncle Mher is a new patient of the Kagan Institute, and he asked if I could write this review on his behalf due to his limited knowledge of English. To say he's thrilled with the service and treatment he received from Dr. Kagan would be an understatement, my uncle now enthusiastically refers to the doctor as 'The Miracle Worker'. To put this in context, my uncle was blind in one eye for 57 years, and every doctor he consulted with over the decades told him there were no medical treatments or other remedies available for his 'lazy' or 'dead' eye. This all changed after he was referred by a friend to the Kagan Institute, where he met with Dr. Kagan personally, and was told the Institute had an answer to his prayers. Their specialized expertise, cutting edge medical equipment, and TLC provided by the staff has now given my uncle a new lease on life, and for that my family is forever thankful.
Ara – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Excellent service both with explaining procedures and executing cosmetic treatments. His entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable and really care about their patients. I've been a patient of Dr. Kagan's for 12 years. I would not stay with a physician for this long if my needs were not met to the highest standard. I highly recommend Dr. Kagan and I'm very happy with the results from the services I have received.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Kagan is a special doctor who takes his time consulting with his patient. My dad who is 90 years old, was going blind. Dr. Kagan was able to diagnose him accurately, perform the surgery, and with the right medication, he’s able to see without glasses now.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Kagan is amazing. He has been my doctor for the last nine years and I can say - he is the one of few I would trust. Great stuff, beautiful offices, lots of attention and care.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Kagan and his crew for a few months now, and they are really quite amazing. I'm pretty sure there isn't much they CAN'T do, the results are amazing, and the entire process from start to finish went EXACTLY as they said it would. The staff is friendly, yet professional and it is clear they enjoy where they work. Dr Kagan is cautious yet thorough, and I can't wait to go back for my next treatment!
Studio City, CA – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Not only could I have my cataracts removed from both eyes (performed only 2 weeks apart !!) , but I could also opt for a lens that would correct my astigmatism and (!) Dr. Kagan took care of my pre-glaucoma pressure! I cant believe I'm free of glasses and drops for elevated eye pressure. I can't recommend Dr Kagan and his team highly enough. Thank you Dr. Kagan, you are a miracle worker!
Valery Yusim in Los Angeles, CA – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Incredible experience all around, from the courteous staff that welcomed me to the expert surgery and advise Dr.Kagan provided. I got the PRK procedure and can finally live glasses free. The procedure was painless and the recovery smooth. I recommend Dr.Kagan if you are looking for any vision correction procedure. Lovely office space, with two convenient locations (one in valley and one in West Hollywood). I felt like I was in good hands the whole time .
Elona in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I am SO HAPPY with my vision! I have been wearing glasses for 20 years and contacts for 15. I was completely dependent on them, without them I could not see my hand in front of my face. Dr. Kagan did my PRK vision correction surgery. It has been a month since my procedure and my vision is 20/20. I have never been happier with my vision. Contacts gave me such dry eyes and they were extremely bothersome by the end of the day. I would have to carry around backup contacts or glasses at all times.
Evann in Agoura Hills, CA – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr Kagan is truly amazing talent. I had my first eye lid surgery about year ego, effect was so great that I came back little later for lower eye lid producer with the trust only. During the whole surgery I felt really comfortable and I didn't feel any pain. Dr Kagan's work is always very meticulous and brilliant also his knowledge and skills are very impressive. Every time I'm leaving the institute satisfied and educated how to treat myself after any procedure. Definitely 5stars review-Alicja
Alicja in Los Angeles – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Over Thanksgiving break Dr. Kagan performed PRK surgery on both my eyes. He came highly recommended from my long time optometrist, also in Encino so I trusted her. His Encino office and staff are very professional, close to my house, I've been wearing glasses since I was 9 years old. Today at age 35 I can see so clearly, Looking in the mirror I’m grateful to Dr. Kagan.
Encino, Ca – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
A week ago I had a fractional CO2 on my face and neck performed by Dr. Kagan. I am well aware that the final results will not be noticeable for few more weeks, I am so happy with my skin only a week after! I wanted to tackle my stubborn brown spots and deeper wrinkles. What a miracle this is! My skin is looking younger and more tight already. Dr Kagan and his staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable!
Los Angeles – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
After 38 years of wearing reading glasses, bifocals or progressive lenses, I had the conductive keratoplasty procedure performed by Dr. Kagan. For the next 4 years I had no need to wear glasses, even though my work requires a lot of reading. I knew the procedure's effects would not be permanent and I look forward to having the quick, painless procedure performed again. Dr. Kagan and his entire staff are very professional and pleasant.
Sherman Oaks, CA – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Getting lasik surgery was one of the best decisions I have made. I don’t need my glasses or contacts anymore and that’s pretty amazing. Going to Dr. Kagan was another great decision that I made. He really went over my options and made the process that much less nerve wrecking. His staff are friendly and professional. They really care. I had the PRK procedure done. Less risk but a little more downtown just be ready to take about 4 days off, and follow his instructions ! Do it don’t wait!
Reseda, CA – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
New Encino Office...so great for Valley people. He has the latest equipment in a bright new large office. The location is convenient ...on Ventura Blvd.close to the freeway exit for Hayvenhurst . The staff is friendly and efficient. The Dr. is prompt. One insider tip...street parking is limited in the late afternoon. I make my visits to him before 2 p.
judy in studio city, CA – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I had heard great things about this doctor. I went for a consultation as I couldn't read without glasses anymore. Dr. Kagan explained in details why people over 40 partially lose their near vision. He spoke slowly and answered all my questions. He showed me an educational video describing why farsightedness happens and how it can be fixed. I had a Conductive Keratoplasty. The procedure took 5 min for both eyes. I could read the very same day. I told all my friends about Dr.Kagan and the CK surge
Nora M in Van Nuys, CA – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kagan?