Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Kagan

Kagan Institute- Encino

16542 Ventura Blvd Ste 120 Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Encino, CA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health in 1991 and specializes in ophthalmology and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Kagan accepts

Dr. Kagan accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
INTotal Health
IN Total Health
Medica
PacifiCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kagan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chemical Peel
  • Clear Lens Surgery With Multifocal Implants
  • Cluster Headache
  • Common Migraine
  • Conductive Keratoplasty (CK)
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Posterior Scleritis
  • Ulcer
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkles

As a patient must put your trust in the hands of a surgeon who has your best interest in mind. If Dr. Kagan doesn't think you need a procedure or that it will not give you a significant improvement he will tell you. In fact, Dr. Kagan routinely turns...

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Kagan?
Dr. Kagan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent service both with explaining procedures and executing cosmetic treatments. His entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable and really care about their patients. I've been a patient of Dr. Kagan's for 12 years. I would not stay with a physician for this long if my needs were not met to the highest standard. I highly recommend Dr. Kagan and I'm very happy with the results from the services I have received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Kagan is a special doctor who takes his time consulting with his patient. My dad who is 90 years old, was going blind. Dr. Kagan was able to diagnose him accurately, perform the surgery, and with the right medication, he’s able to see without glasses now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Kagan is amazing. He has been my doctor for the last nine years and I can say - he is the one of few I would trust. Great stuff, beautiful offices, lots of attention and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Kagan and his crew for a few months now, and they are really quite amazing. I'm pretty sure there isn't much they CAN'T do, the results are amazing, and the entire process from start to finish went EXACTLY as they said it would. The staff is friendly, yet professional and it is clear they enjoy where they work. Dr Kagan is cautious yet thorough, and I can't wait to go back for my next treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Not only could I have my cataracts removed from both eyes (performed only 2 weeks apart !!) , but I could also opt for a lens that would correct my astigmatism and (!) Dr. Kagan took care of my pre-glaucoma pressure! I cant believe I'm free of glasses and drops for elevated eye pressure. I can't recommend Dr Kagan and his team highly enough. Thank you Dr. Kagan, you are a miracle worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Incredible experience all around, from the courteous staff that welcomed me to the expert surgery and advise Dr.Kagan provided. I got the PRK procedure and can finally live glasses free. The procedure was painless and the recovery smooth. I recommend Dr.Kagan if you are looking for any vision correction procedure. Lovely office space, with two convenient locations (one in valley and one in West Hollywood). I felt like I was in good hands the whole time .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I am SO HAPPY with my vision! I have been wearing glasses for 20 years and contacts for 15. I was completely dependent on them, without them I could not see my hand in front of my face. Dr. Kagan did my PRK vision correction surgery. It has been a month since my procedure and my vision is 20/20. I have never been happier with my vision. Contacts gave me such dry eyes and they were extremely bothersome by the end of the day. I would have to carry around backup contacts or glasses at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr Kagan is truly amazing talent. I had my first eye lid surgery about year ego, effect was so great that I came back little later for lower eye lid producer with the trust only. During the whole surgery I felt really comfortable and I didn't feel any pain. Dr Kagan's work is always very meticulous and brilliant also his knowledge and skills are very impressive. Every time I'm leaving the institute satisfied and educated how to treat myself after any procedure. Definitely 5stars review-Alicja
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Over Thanksgiving break Dr. Kagan performed PRK surgery on both my eyes. He came highly recommended from my long time optometrist, also in Encino so I trusted her. His Encino office and staff are very professional, close to my house, I've been wearing glasses since I was 9 years old. Today at age 35 I can see so clearly, Looking in the mirror I’m grateful to Dr. Kagan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
A week ago I had a fractional CO2 on my face and neck performed by Dr. Kagan. I am well aware that the final results will not be noticeable for few more weeks, I am so happy with my skin only a week after! I wanted to tackle my stubborn brown spots and deeper wrinkles. What a miracle this is! My skin is looking younger and more tight already. Dr Kagan and his staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
After 38 years of wearing reading glasses, bifocals or progressive lenses, I had the conductive keratoplasty procedure performed by Dr. Kagan. For the next 4 years I had no need to wear glasses, even though my work requires a lot of reading. I knew the procedure's effects would not be permanent and I look forward to having the quick, painless procedure performed again. Dr. Kagan and his entire staff are very professional and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Getting lasik surgery was one of the best decisions I have made. I don’t need my glasses or contacts anymore and that’s pretty amazing. Going to Dr. Kagan was another great decision that I made. He really went over my options and made the process that much less nerve wrecking. His staff are friendly and professional. They really care. I had the PRK procedure done. Less risk but a little more downtown just be ready to take about 4 days off, and follow his instructions ! Do it don’t wait!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
New Encino Office...so great for Valley people. He has the latest equipment in a bright new large office. The location is convenient ...on Ventura Blvd.close to the freeway exit for Hayvenhurst . The staff is friendly and efficient. The Dr. is prompt. One insider tip...street parking is limited in the late afternoon. I make my visits to him before 2 p.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I had heard great things about this doctor. I went for a consultation as I couldn't read without glasses anymore. Dr. Kagan explained in details why people over 40 partially lose their near vision. He spoke slowly and answered all my questions. He showed me an educational video describing why farsightedness happens and how it can be fixed. I had a Conductive Keratoplasty. The procedure took 5 min for both eyes. I could read the very same day. I told all my friends about Dr.Kagan and the CK surge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I was skeptical on corrective eye surgery until I had a consultation with Dr. Kagan. He was confident and did not second guess which procedure I needed for perfect vision. Being a professional race car driving made me worrisome that tampering with my vision could change my career. Kagan was confident this would do nothing but correct and enhance my vision. This is exactly what happened. I decided to write the review after my eyes had healed to give a through explanation. I had CK procedure whi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I definitely recommend Dr. kagan... Because: he is Professional, he is Caring, he is Honest, he is Compassionate, he is Trustworthy, he is Good....I appreciated Dr. Kagan, my first visit with him *he looked me in the eye as he spoke *he listened *he ask questions *he answered my questions * he was patient with me *he made me feel confident with what was decided to have done. I'm Happy with my results..I plan to see him again soon. His staff are nice & pleasant, Especially Turana!! :-) :-) :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
Dr. Kagan is amongst the top in his field in Los Angeles and I have no doubt in his skill. Thanks to him, my vision is always perfect. He explained the CK procedure really well beforehand and made sure I’m comfortable. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. It was a really great experience and I have recommended him to my friends. As for his staff, they are very warm and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
My vision was 20/20 after my cataract surgery! This has been a life-changing surgery for me. Thank you so much for your care and consideration as a doctor. Dr. Kagan has truly been a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kagan for over a year now. First, I've discovered Botox injections to help reduce migranes that I've been suffereing from for years. The result was incredible! My migranes are gone, I don't even get minor headaches anymore. His knowledge and experience are hard to match! I have also done Microneedling procedure with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) after the initial minor redness my skin became flawless by day three! The pores tightened, minor weinkles became smoother!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kagan?

• Mon: closed