Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD

Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

5455 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1714 Los Angeles, CA 90036 Get Directions

As a patient must put your trust in the hands of a surgeon who has your best interest in mind. If Dr. Kagan doesn't think you need a procedure or that it will not give you a significant improvement he will tell you. In fact, Dr. Kagan routinely turns away about 25 % of patients for this matter. Dr. Kagan will always give you an honest opinion about your condition and the best options for personalized treatment. We look at the relationship with every patient as mutually beneficial and long-term.

Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Kagan is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Kagan's Experience

See how Dr. Kagan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kagan

Dr. Kagan accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kagan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kagan to family and friends
    Dr. Kagan's Performance
    in studio city, CA |
    New Encino Office...so great for Valley people. He has the latest equipment in a bright new large office. The location is convenient ...on Ventura Blvd.close to the freeway exit for Hayvenhurst . The staff is friendly and efficient. The Dr. is prompt. One insider tip...street parking is limited in the late afternoon. I make my visits to him before 2 p.
    in Van Nuys, CA |
    I had heard great things about this doctor. I went for a consultation as I couldn't read without glasses anymore. Dr. Kagan explained in details why people over 40 partially lose their near vision. He spoke slowly and answered all my questions. He showed me an educational video describing why farsightedness happens and how it can be fixed. I had a Conductive Keratoplasty. The procedure took 5 min for both eyes. I could read the very same day. I told all my friends about Dr.Kagan and the CK surge
    in Malibu, CA |
    I was skeptical on corrective eye surgery until I had a consultation with Dr. Kagan. He was confident and did not second guess which procedure I needed for perfect vision. Being a professional race car driving made me worrisome that tampering with my vision could change my career. Kagan was confident this would do nothing but correct and enhance my vision. This is exactly what happened. I decided to write the review after my eyes had healed to give a through explanation. I had CK procedure whi
    in Alhambra, CA |
    I definitely recommend Dr. kagan... Because: he is Professional, he is Caring, he is Honest, he is Compassionate, he is Trustworthy, he is Good....I appreciated Dr. Kagan, my first visit with him *he looked me in the eye as he spoke *he listened *he ask questions *he answered my questions * he was patient with me *he made me feel confident with what was decided to have done. I'm Happy with my results..I plan to see him again soon. His staff are nice & pleasant, Especially Turana!! :-) :-) :-)
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Kagan is amongst the top in his field in Los Angeles and I have no doubt in his skill. Thanks to him, my vision is always perfect. He explained the CK procedure really well beforehand and made sure I’m comfortable. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. It was a really great experience and I have recommended him to my friends. As for his staff, they are very warm and professional.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    My vision was 20/20 after my cataract surgery! This has been a life-changing surgery for me. Thank you so much for your care and consideration as a doctor. Dr. Kagan has truly been a blessing.
    in CA |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Kagan for over a year now. First, I've discovered Botox injections to help reduce migranes that I've been suffereing from for years. The result was incredible! My migranes are gone, I don't even get minor headaches anymore. His knowledge and experience are hard to match! I have also done Microneedling procedure with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) after the initial minor redness my skin became flawless by day three! The pores tightened, minor weinkles became smoother!
    Have you seen Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kagan?

Dr. Kagan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kagan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

• America's Top Ophthalmologist, 2004

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kagan's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
    • Corneal Erosion
    • Diabetic Retinopathy
    • Diplopia
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Drusen

Ohio State University Hospital

Completed in 1995

• Armenian
    • Russian

Dr. Kagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
    • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
    • Botox® Injection
    • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
    • Chemical Peel
    • Clear Lens Surgery With Multifocal Implants
    • Conductive Keratoplasty (CK)
    • Dysport Injection
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
    • Non-Surgical Facelift
    • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
    • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
    • Radiesse® Injections