Contact provider for availability

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Rama

University Health Services

333 E Campus Mall Rm 7 Madison, WI 53715

Dr. Arjune Rama, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Madison, WI. He specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Rama accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Rama's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Psychiatry

Dr. Rama's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rama

4.3

Dr. Rama?
Dr. Rama's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arjune Rama, MD
Dr. Rama is an excellent psychiatrist. I saw him about my anxiety. He does a very good job of listening to the patient's needs and wants. He also does a very good job of explaining the science and reasoning behind all his treatment recommendations. He is very trustworthy and always seems up to date on current psychiatric research. I would highly recommend Dr. Rama.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Rama for multiple years. He provided excellent care and my needs were always attended to. I never felt rushed during appointments and got a sense that he valued getting to know me as an entire person, not just as a patient, before making any decisions. Dr. Rama is absolutely professional and encompasses a warm, kind, and light-hearted demeanor. He is a fantastic doctor and I feel fortunate to have been his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I have has issues with finding an attentive psychiatrist in the past and Dr. Rama is such a refeshing change. He is respectful, understanding, and positive. I am very happy with my care and would recommend him to anyone seeking a compitent and supportive mental health care professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
Dr. Rama always took the time to ensure my questions were answered and that I felt comfortable proceeding with treatment. He is caring and patient. I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I would strongly recommend Dr. Rama. He is the reason I was able to graduate college and have an enjoyable life. He really cares about his patients and their health/wellbeing rather than just relying on a diagnosis and the standard regime to treat it. Dr. Rama is very personable and easy to work with along with being extremely knowledgeable and professional. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the best choice in the Madison area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
Dr. Rama was an amazing psychiatrist to work with. He was extremely kind, relatable, and really wanted to help find the best possible solution for me, rather than just trying to force medication on me. With him I found a great medication solution and my life has really improved since. Can't recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Rama. A very good professional, and also friendly and very comprehensive. Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I see Dr. Rama once a week in therapy and it has been a great fit. I moved from the west coast for my position at UW a few years ago and initially had a really hard time finding a therapist with a style similar to my therapist back home (a psychoanalyst). Working with Dr. Rama has felt familiar and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
I have had such a positive experience working with Dr. Rama. Therapy has been hard work but I feel like he is really listening to me and helping me to listen to myself. He doesn't tell me what to do, but listens and asks questions so I can get better at making choices for myself. He's also not quick to prescribe a bunch of meds, although he was open to it when I really, really needed it. If you want to know yourself better, I definitely would recommend Dr. Rama.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
Dr. Rama was by far the worst psychiatrist I have never seen. He was combative and arrogant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
Really nice guy had a lot of good suggestions and took everything I said very seriously. Seemed very professional and knew what he was talking about. Best clinician I've visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?
He's awful. Just because he went to Yale doesn't mean he has empathy to care about his patients. He was quick to accuse me of lying about my anxiety and other symptoms. He didn't even try to care about me, but cared more about sharing his own accomplishments. He's a real awful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjune Rama, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rama?