Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD

Rhinology ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Kuperan

Houston Advanced Nose & Sinus

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600 Houston, TX 77055

Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD is a rhinology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo in 2008 and specializes in rhinology, otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and more.

Dr. Kuperan accepts

Dr. Kuperan accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Blue Choice 65
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kuperan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Papillomas
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Skull Base Tumor
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tinnitus
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Rhinology is the medical and surgical treatment of sinus and nasal disorders. It encompasses a wide spectrum of problems including chronic sinusitis, nasal obstruction (deviated septum and/or inferior turbinate enlargement), anosmia and hyposmia, all...

• Rhinology

Dr. Kuperan?
Dr. Kuperan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kuperan was very professional and friendly. He was very open about what to expect during and after the surgery. He wanted to ensure that he was addressing my concerns/issues. Overall, the surgery was very successful and the healing process was very smooth. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I have suffered from chronic sinus infections for years and resisted having surgery. I finally decided that I would give it a shot. I am so glad that I did. I can’t remeber the last time that I could breathe consistently from my nose. Dr. Kuperan and his staff were amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I was referred to Dr Kuperan by my Dentist. I was scheduled to get dental implants but had a sinus condition that needed to be corrected first. They fit me into their schedule, I received excellent care and service. My surgery went well and a month later I received my implants. The staff is wonderful and have followed up just to check on me. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan is absolutely amazing. My surgery was flawless with no pain, swelling or bruising. I can breathe again. The quality of my life has changed immensely. I wish I had done this years ago. His staff is so professional and incredibly kind and helpful. Dr Kuperan is simply the best. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. I simply cannot say enough positive things about him. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery. He is the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr Kuperan performed sinus surgery and a procedures in his office on me. I have had sinus problems all my life and no one has been able to provide any relief for me, except Dr Kuperan. He sits down, explains the problem, explains the correction options, follows up and will sit with you to make sure you are confident you have all your questions answered. I owe my ability to breathe to him as well as no no more constant sinus infections, no constant headaches. He is AWESOME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I went to see Dr. Kuperan because I had been having bad/migrane headaches. Since sinus surgery I have not had one headache. His staff is exceptional and friendly and Dr. Kuperan's bedside manner is fabulous. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. I highly recommend anyone having ear, nose or throat problems to go see Dr. Kuperan. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Very professional and thorough in exam and surgical recommendation. Procedure was well performed with minimal pain. Great post op treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan is the best! I have been to Texas ENT for my children and went for me and felt awful about my upcoming procedures. Dr. K made me feel so much better. He was 1000x more knowledgeable! The surgery went to smooth and seeing him at all my post appts were so helpful. He was always honest and kind. He went above and beyond for me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Best doctor ever!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
My PCP referred me to Dr. Kuperan and I am so thankful that he did. He reviewed my previous CT scan and performed an endoscopy allowing me to see the cause of my problem. My surgery was performed in the adjacent surgery center where I was cared for by a couple of fabulous nurses. Dr. Kuperan does not pack your sinuses post surgery and send you home like most doctors in this field, instead he makes it as painless as he possibly can. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I've been suffering with a sinus problem for over 30 years, had multiple surgeries over the years to correct the problem, none of the surgeries helped, some were even unnecessary, every ENT doctor I went to see here in Houston in the last 10 years told me there was nothing left that can be done to help me breath normal again, Dr. Kuperan proved them all wrong! He found exactly what the problem was, performed what turned out to be a minor surgery, and I feel 100% better! Thank God I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Kuperan. The words "Best in the Business" come to mind. He is personable, attentive and knowledgeable. We watched my endoscopy "live" on the flat screen, and he explained everything we were seeing. He then sat with me to review the CT, and explained everything from the front of my sinuses to the back. He figured out things that other doctors missed years ago. He and his staff have been great -- very supportive and helpful. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Procedure was without any complications and short in duration. I received a follow-up call after the procedure which allowed me to address any concerns immediately following the surgery. The procedure performed by Dr. Kuperan was quite successful for me, as I previously had the same surgery performed three years prior, by another provider, which did not correct my nasal issues. My breathing issues have been corrected and my sinus and headache issues have decreased vastly. E. Hayes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan explained procedure before hand. Was as he explained. Nurse staff was excellent. Calls to office are returned promptly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Before my sinus surgery with Dr. Kuperan, I was dealing with from one to three sinus infections per year. It has now been two years since my surgery and I have had no sinus infections. That has been wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
The treatment that I received from Dr. Kuperan was unparalleled. I cannot overstate how much Dr. Kuperan's aptitude, confidence, assurance, and calm helped me through an extensive sinus surgery and to a point of health and wellness after nearly a year of sinus infections and extreme frustration. Moreover, all the staff at Dr. Kuperan's office, including Jaqueline Makovy, are extremely kind and professional. I cannot imagine how I would have solved my sinus issues without the help of Dr. Kuperan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan was recommended to me by a friend. After meeting with him, I was very pleased with his personally and professional knowledge. He was good about explaining all of his treatments. In my particular case, he recommended sinus surgery so medications could get to the infected areas better. The surgery went well with very little pain. My infection was hard to get rid of but Dr. Kuperan kept after it and I have not had any problems in about a year. Would highly recommend. John Dabney
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr Kuperan changed my life. I had seen so many doctors before finally meeting him. I had been treated with so many antibiotics, and I still had such bad sinus problems. After having surgery with Dr Kuperan, my life has changed. My sinus infections are gone and I can breathe for the first time in years!!! He is so caring, patient, has the best bedside manner. Hands down, the best doctor I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan has helped my 16 year old daughter tremendously with her sinus issues. He has offered new age technology that is working so far! We are very please with the services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan has performed sinus surgery on me and straightened my deviated septum. He has been helping me manage my chronic sinusitis. He has a solid academic background, is thoughtful, listens carefully, has helped me explore treatment options, and addressed my concerns. He has also taken initiative and consulted with my allergist/immunologist to help resolve my medical condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I have had forty years of infections in my sinuses and going to different ENT doctors. Now Dr. Kuperan has found what works for me. The infections in my sinuses are better. I would recommend him to friends, family or anyone. Wanda Dabney
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kuperan?