Rhinology  |
Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD
Dr. Arjuna Kuperan is a rhinologist specializing in the treatment of sinus and nasal disorders. He completed his undergraduate studies at Brown University, followed by his Doctor of Medicine (MD) at the State University of New York at Buffalo. After completing a five year otolaryngology (ENT) residency at Rutgers, he went on to complete one of the most coveted and highly competitive endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery fellowships in the country at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine training under Dr. Roy R. Casiano who is the current president of the American Rhinologic Society (ARS). Dr. Kuperan is one of the few fellowship trained rhinology specialists in the entire state of Texas. Dr. Kuperan has authored nearly 20 scientific publications, in addition to book chapters and surgical technique papers. He has presented at national/international meetings on novel surgical procedures for smell improvement in chronic sinusitis patients and is one of the few nationally offering these new safe innovative treatments. He is an active member of the ARS and has given nearly 25 presentations at their national conferences over the past decade. He offers unparalleled comprehensive sinonasal care at an academic level with the convenience and accessibility of a private practice environment.

Houston Advanced Nose & Sinus

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600

Houston, TX 77055

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Kuperan

Rhinology is the medical and surgical treatment of sinus and nasal disorders. It encompasses a wide spectrum of problems including chronic sinusitis, nasal obstruction (deviated septum and/or inferior turbinate enlargement), anosmia and hyposmia, allergies, chronic nasal drip, epistaxis (nosebleeds), chronic epiphora (eye tearing), CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) leaks, and benign and malignant sinonasal tumors.

I believe that every medical problem requires a tailored approach to achieve the best outcome. I offer a wide variety of minimally invasive techniques ranging from in-office balloon sinuplasty to endoscopic skull base surgery for CSF leak repair and tumor resection. Using my unique full complement of skills I will tailor the treatment to perfectly fit you and your problem no matter how complex or challenging.

Dr. Kuperan's Experience

Dr. Kuperan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rhinology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Skull Base Tumor
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Lacrimal Duct Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Orbital Decompression and Orbitotomy
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tracheal Surgery

Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Rutgers Med Sch-Umdnj
  • University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kuperan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuperan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuperan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuperan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuperan to family and friends
Dr. Kuperan's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Before my sinus surgery with Dr. Kuperan, I was dealing with from one to three sinus infections per year. It has now been two years since my surgery and I have had no sinus infections. That has been wonderful!
Houston, Texas |
The treatment that I received from Dr. Kuperan was unparalleled. I cannot overstate how much Dr. Kuperan's aptitude, confidence, assurance, and calm helped me through an extensive sinus surgery and to a point of health and wellness after nearly a year of sinus infections and extreme frustration. Moreover, all the staff at Dr. Kuperan's office, including Jaqueline Makovy, are extremely kind and professional. I cannot imagine how I would have solved my sinus issues without the help of Dr. Kuperan.
in Evergreen, Texas |
Dr. Kuperan was recommended to me by a friend. After meeting with him, I was very pleased with his personally and professional knowledge. He was good about explaining all of his treatments. In my particular case, he recommended sinus surgery so medications could get to the infected areas better. The surgery went well with very little pain. My infection was hard to get rid of but Dr. Kuperan kept after it and I have not had any problems in about a year. Would highly recommend. John Dabney
Middletown, NJ |
Dr Kuperan changed my life. I had seen so many doctors before finally meeting him. I had been treated with so many antibiotics, and I still had such bad sinus problems. After having surgery with Dr Kuperan, my life has changed. My sinus infections are gone and I can breathe for the first time in years!!! He is so caring, patient, has the best bedside manner. Hands down, the best doctor I have ever met.
in Montgomery Texas |
Dr. Kuperan has helped my 16 year old daughter tremendously with her sinus issues. He has offered new age technology that is working so far! We are very please with the services!
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Kuperan has performed sinus surgery on me and straightened my deviated septum. He has been helping me manage my chronic sinusitis. He has a solid academic background, is thoughtful, listens carefully, has helped me explore treatment options, and addressed my concerns. He has also taken initiative and consulted with my allergist/immunologist to help resolve my medical condition.
in Coldspring, TX |
I have had forty years of infections in my sinuses and going to different ENT doctors. Now Dr. Kuperan has found what works for me. The infections in my sinuses are better. I would recommend him to friends, family or anyone. Wanda Dabney
in Houston, TX |
I'm so grateful to Dr. Kuperan. My 14 yr. old daughter had chronic sinusitis. Dr. Kuperan was extremely kind and knowledgeable. He made my daughter feel so comfortable. She ended up having balloon sinuplasty and her turbinates cut down. It's only been a week after the surgery and she is doing great. I'm glad we made the decision to do it. She can now resume the life of an active normal teenager.
Baytown, TX |
Dr Kuperan and his team have changed my quality of life for the better! The surgery itself was a hard recovery because of how extensive it was, but I felt as though I had him and his nurses there every step of the way. He has a great bedside manner, explains everything very well and in lamen's terms-- he realizes his patients didn't attend medical school as he did. I can't say enough great things about him, his team and their facility. They are the BEST!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Kuperan truly is a sinus specialist. The office and staff are top of the line and no wait time. He spent plenty of time reviewing my symptoms and completing a thorough exam. Treatment options were weighed including the risk and benefits. Now all I have to do is schedule the procedure.
Dr. Kuperan is simply amazing. He is kind and patient, and listens to your concerns. I never once felt rushed at an appointment with him. After years of suffering with chronic sinus infections I am finally cured. I had two previous sinus surgeries which did not fix my problem. After my revision sinus surgery with Dr. Kuperan I haven't had a sinus infection in three years and I can breathe through my nose so well. I am convinced there is no one better out there for nose and sinus problems.
in spring, tx |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Kuperan. As far as I am concerned, he is the Best ENT out there.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Kuperan is an amazing doctor. He is kind and personable. He is gentle and always makes sure you are comfortable during procedures. He takes time to explain everything in detail and answers all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable and has made the right decisions on how to treat my chronic condition. I feel better than I have in many years. I recommend Dr. Kuperan to all of my friends and family with sinus problems.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Kuperan has done my sinus surgery and i am so pleased with his help. Him and his office staff is very nice and polite. He has been to helpful and caring towards my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Kuperan is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very caring and is always willing to listen. I have never felt him rushing though my appointments. He listens to all of the problems I have with my sinuses and looks deep into the problem. He did my sinus surgery and I am so pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
in Houston, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with sinus and pituitary surgery. Not only did he take care of my sinus infection, he assisted me with finding a neurosurgeon immediately. He is very thorough with his explanations of procedures and has great bedside manners. I will continue to refer him to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
Previous to meeting with Dr. Kuperan I had two sinus surgeries. Both of these surgeries gave me limited relief. I meet with Dr. Kuperan, he diagnosed me, and then performed my 3rd sinus surgery which has been a great success. Dr. Kuperan is knowledgable, friendly, has a great bed side manner, and take the time to explain things. I'm breathing freely and have had no repeat sinus infections or symptoms since the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kuperan, he is step above your average E.N.T. doctor.
Chicago, IL |
I went to Dr. Kuperan for a deviated septum repair and I found him to be quite personable, professional, and I have absolutely no hesitation when I say that my experience with him was one of, if not the, best experiences I've had with a medical professional in my life.
in Montgomery, TX |
I had a cronic cough day and night for over one and a half years. It was a sinus problem. Dr. Kuperan performed balloon sinuplasty and it is great to be able to sleep again and not cough anymore. He is an excellent doctor, has a sense of humor, great staff and bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
After years of dealing with my daddy chronic nose bleed problem we finally found a doctor willing to do the right procedure to stop the bleeding. Yes, it is painful. Yes, it is scary. BUT IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU.
in Houston Texas |
Excellent doctor! He has the knowledge plus great bedside manner. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuperan?