Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD

Rhinology •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Kuperan

Houston Advanced Nose & Sinus

9303 Pinecroft Dr The Woodlands, TX 77380

Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD is a Rhinology Specialist in The Woodlands, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kuperan has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions and Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo medical school in 2008. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kuperan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Rhinology Specialists

Compare Dr. Kuperan with our nearby Rhinology Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest today at (281) 719-9811.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest.

Dr. Kuperan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kuperan

Dr. Kuperan?
I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Kuperan. He suggested I have a inferior turbinate reduction on both sides of my nose. I have always had trouble breathing and terrible allergies. I am 2 weeks post op and this surgery has already been life changing. I can breathe better than I ever have before. Everyone at the office is super helpful.
Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan and his staff are 100 percent committed to their patients health and requirements. After my procedure, I experienced excessive bleeding. They were very helpful with resolving the situation and answering phone calls after 11:00 p.m. I would recommend him to future patients. He and his staff are very knowledgable and skilled.
Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
He is the best doctor ever.
Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan was very professional and friendly. He was very open about what to expect during and after the surgery. He wanted to ensure that he was addressing my concerns/issues. Overall, the surgery was very successful and the healing process was very smooth. I highly recommend him!
Russell Webb – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I have suffered from chronic sinus infections for years and resisted having surgery. I finally decided that I would give it a shot. I am so glad that I did. I can’t remeber the last time that I could breathe consistently from my nose. Dr. Kuperan and his staff were amazing.
Matt Hill in Tomball, TX – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I was referred to Dr Kuperan by my Dentist. I was scheduled to get dental implants but had a sinus condition that needed to be corrected first. They fit me into their schedule, I received excellent care and service. My surgery went well and a month later I received my implants. The staff is wonderful and have followed up just to check on me. I would highly recommend.
Vonnie Stokes in Humble, TX – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan is absolutely amazing. My surgery was flawless with no pain, swelling or bruising. I can breathe again. The quality of my life has changed immensely. I wish I had done this years ago. His staff is so professional and incredibly kind and helpful. Dr Kuperan is simply the best. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. I simply cannot say enough positive things about him. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery. He is the absolute best!
Diana McCants in Spring , TX – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr Kuperan performed sinus surgery and a procedures in his office on me. I have had sinus problems all my life and no one has been able to provide any relief for me, except Dr Kuperan. He sits down, explains the problem, explains the correction options, follows up and will sit with you to make sure you are confident you have all your questions answered. I owe my ability to breathe to him as well as no no more constant sinus infections, no constant headaches. He is AWESOME.
Marsha Nelson Brown in Spring, TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I went to see Dr. Kuperan because I had been having bad/migrane headaches. Since sinus surgery I have not had one headache. His staff is exceptional and friendly and Dr. Kuperan's bedside manner is fabulous. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. I highly recommend anyone having ear, nose or throat problems to go see Dr. Kuperan. You will not be disappointed.
April H. in The Woodlands, TX – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Very professional and thorough in exam and surgical recommendation. Procedure was well performed with minimal pain. Great post op treatment.
Mike K in The Woodlands, TX – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan is the best! I have been to Texas ENT for my children and went for me and felt awful about my upcoming procedures. Dr. K made me feel so much better. He was 1000x more knowledgeable! The surgery went to smooth and seeing him at all my post appts were so helpful. He was always honest and kind. He went above and beyond for me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Best doctor ever!!
Blaire Jarvis in Cypress , TX – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
My PCP referred me to Dr. Kuperan and I am so thankful that he did. He reviewed my previous CT scan and performed an endoscopy allowing me to see the cause of my problem. My surgery was performed in the adjacent surgery center where I was cared for by a couple of fabulous nurses. Dr. Kuperan does not pack your sinuses post surgery and send you home like most doctors in this field, instead he makes it as painless as he possibly can. I highly recommend him!
Leslie G. in Mont Belvieu, TX – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I've been suffering with a sinus problem for over 30 years, had multiple surgeries over the years to correct the problem, none of the surgeries helped, some were even unnecessary, every ENT doctor I went to see here in Houston in the last 10 years told me there was nothing left that can be done to help me breath normal again, Dr. Kuperan proved them all wrong! He found exactly what the problem was, performed what turned out to be a minor surgery, and I feel 100% better! Thank God I found him.
Tom in Houston, TX – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Kuperan. The words "Best in the Business" come to mind. He is personable, attentive and knowledgeable. We watched my endoscopy "live" on the flat screen, and he explained everything we were seeing. He then sat with me to review the CT, and explained everything from the front of my sinuses to the back. He figured out things that other doctors missed years ago. He and his staff have been great -- very supportive and helpful. Highly recommended.
MJ Rephlo in Houston – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Procedure was without any complications and short in duration. I received a follow-up call after the procedure which allowed me to address any concerns immediately following the surgery. The procedure performed by Dr. Kuperan was quite successful for me, as I previously had the same surgery performed three years prior, by another provider, which did not correct my nasal issues. My breathing issues have been corrected and my sinus and headache issues have decreased vastly. E. Hayes
Ebra Hayes in Houston – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan explained procedure before hand. Was as he explained. Nurse staff was excellent. Calls to office are returned promptly.
John Wood in Danbury, TX – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Before my sinus surgery with Dr. Kuperan, I was dealing with from one to three sinus infections per year. It has now been two years since my surgery and I have had no sinus infections. That has been wonderful!
Eric in Houston, TX – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
The treatment that I received from Dr. Kuperan was unparalleled. I cannot overstate how much Dr. Kuperan's aptitude, confidence, assurance, and calm helped me through an extensive sinus surgery and to a point of health and wellness after nearly a year of sinus infections and extreme frustration. Moreover, all the staff at Dr. Kuperan's office, including Jaqueline Makovy, are extremely kind and professional. I cannot imagine how I would have solved my sinus issues without the help of Dr. Kuperan.
Houston, Texas – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr. Kuperan was recommended to me by a friend. After meeting with him, I was very pleased with his personally and professional knowledge. He was good about explaining all of his treatments. In my particular case, he recommended sinus surgery so medications could get to the infected areas better. The surgery went well with very little pain. My infection was hard to get rid of but Dr. Kuperan kept after it and I have not had any problems in about a year. Would highly recommend. John Dabney
John Dabney in Evergreen, Texas – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?
Dr Kuperan changed my life. I had seen so many doctors before finally meeting him. I had been treated with so many antibiotics, and I still had such bad sinus problems. After having surgery with Dr Kuperan, my life has changed. My sinus infections are gone and I can breathe for the first time in years!!! He is so caring, patient, has the best bedside manner. Hands down, the best doctor I have ever met.
Middletown, NJ – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjuna Kuperan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kuperan?

Rhinology is the medical and surgical treatment of sinus and nasal disorders. It encompasses a wide spectrum of problems including chronic sinusitis, nasal obstruction (deviated septum and/or inferior turbinate enlargement), anosmia and hyposmia, allergies, chronic nasal drip, epistaxis (nosebleeds), chronic epiphora (eye tearing), CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) leaks, and benign and malignant sinonasal tumors.

I believe that every medical problem requires a tailored approach to achieve the best outcome. I offer a wide variety of minimally invasive techniques ranging from in-office balloon sinuplasty to endoscopic skull base surgery for CSF leak repair and tumor resection. Using my unique full complement of skills I will tailor the treatment to perfectly fit you and your problem no matter how complex or challenging.
Less...