Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD

Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Male
Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He has been practicing for 12 years.

325 Princeton Ave

Princeton, NJ 08540

• Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Mizrachi

See how frequently Dr. Mizrachi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Bone Disorders
Osteoarthritis of Hip

Dr. Mizrachi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ataxia
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Mizrachi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mizrachi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mizrachi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mizrachi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mizrachi to family and friends
Dr. Mizrachi's Performance
in Hillsborough nj |
Doc pours a great personal touch within his professional demeanor .. awesome guy and doctor
in Florham Park,NJ |
Dr Mizrachi is a class act. He fought for me to get medical help necessary to recover from my acccidents. When other doctors told me they could not help me further, he went above and beyond to work with my insurance and to find the root of my issues. Thanks to him, I am mobile again and able to return to an active lifestyle.
in Trenton, NJ |
I love when doctors provide an education as to what is happening to my body. Why I am in pain and what the course of treatment will be....no immediate surgery or drugs when it is not warranted! Dr. Mizrachi is upbeat, knowledgeable and kind. He thought I could help myself with physical therapy...great call!
Hightstown, NJ |
Helped my elbow pain feel great!! Thanks again!
in Spotswood NJ |
I would definitely recommend dr Mizrachi to my family and friends. He listened well to my problem and offered multiple ways of trying to solve it.
in Monmouth Junction, NJ |
Excellent and professional service, I would highly recommend Dr. Mizrachi (and staff).
Excellent experience.
in marlboro, nj |
excellent!! took care of my shoulder and neck pain. highly recommend.
Trenton, NJ |
Resolved issues with my knee and back.
Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi and staff have been great dealing when with my disc issues. I would recommend him to anyone with back or sports related injuries.
Princeton, NJ |
Had a great experience, Dr. Mizrachi was very friendly and knowledgeable
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Mizrachi and his staff are amazing. It's always nice to feel like a doctor is listening and not rushing you. His care already has me feeling a world of difference and I'm confident in the treatment I have been given. His staff are so kind and professional overall it's been a great experience.
Princeton, NJ |
Everything I was told about my condition progressed in the time frame Dr. Mizrachi said it would.
Princeton, NJ |
Helped resolve my back pain. That to me makes him the best!
in Hillsborough, nj |
Outstanding service with a razor focus on issue resolution.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Mizrachi is so knowledgeable and kind! I had a spinal injection which helped immensely. My sciatica is now gone and I had bad pain when I first saw him.
I was very impressed with him returning my phone calls and being attentive to me.
Princeton, NJ |
Dr.mizrachi has great bed side manner.
in Princeton, NJ |
Outstanding spine specialist, extraordinarily knowledgeable about spine anatomy, viz. lower lumbar region, pain management and spine fitness. Am able to recommend him without hesitation. He exudes total onfidence with both Dx and Rx; wish more physicians were of this caliber.
Princeton, NJ |
Always friendly and professional. Answers all questions but keeps appointment on time and on point.
He was very professional and knowledgable. He gave the many options of my diagnoses. He was very understandable. I was very impressed.
in Trenton, NJ |
He's a good friendly doctor and he knows is stuff. He listens to what I say.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi is kind and passionate. 100% trust his decisions.
in east brunswick, nj |
Would highly recommend because dr. mizrachi spends the time to know what you have and explains it and then treats you! going to him since 2014.
in monroe, nj |
superb experience with Dr. M. friendly, smart, warm. highly highly recommend!
in princeton, nj |
excellent in all areas. compassionate and warm.
in Princeton, NJ |
I visited an urgent care because of shoulder pain before him and even urgent care doctor spent more time than did Dr. Mizarchi. He didn't bother to listen why I was there. Just after two questions, I was asked to take X-ray, which he said all seemed to be ok after reviewing the X-ray. No assessment, no diagnosis. However, he prescribed a medicine, physical theraphy (twice a week) and follow up visit in two weeks-WHY?. Total time with him was about two minutes. I'll try other doctor.
in Dayton. Nj |
Found him to be caring Got to the point. Took care of my problem
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi is so friendly and professional. I trust his decision and knew from when I met him he wasn't steering me off. Take care & keep doing excellent work!!!!
in jamesburg, NJ |
Very accurate diagnosis with a caring and great bedside manner. Would recommend to others.
in east brunswick |
Fantastic experience. Have seen many doctors and I can say without a doubt this is an amazing doc! compassionate, caring and goes through what the problem is and how to fix it.
in Plainsboro, NJ |
The doctor will be in a hurry from the first hello to the last goodbye 4 minutes later (and will make you feel like you are keeping him from something much more important); he won't review your previous reports (even though the office insisted that you bring and the nurse carefully scanned them upon your arrival); and he will get irritated by your questions. But...he may apologize for being late (50% in my case) and he will definitely want to see you again in 3 weeks ...regardless of the need.
in Princeton, NJ |
I recently saw Dr. Mizrachi for severe shoulder pain and had an amazing experience. I was able to make a same-day appointment, and was seen at my actual appointment time! He took the time to listen, and then explained the diagnosis thoroughly. After a week of treatment, I am pain free! Dr. Mizrachi is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and has a very compassionate and professional bedside manner. I recommended him highly, and even referred my father for his lower back pain.
in Northern NJ |
I went to Dr Mizrachi for lower back pain. He was timely and thorough in his examination. He explained the likely causes and we went through all the options moving forward. Incredibly comforting and highly recommend seeing him.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Wonderful, wonderful man, and great bedside manner. Takes away any of your anxiety.
in Edison, NJ |
He takes people at their appointment time and that's wonderful. And that goes a long way to patients.
Princeton Junction, NJ |
Last week I visited Dr. Mizrachi because I was feeling severe pain in my shoulder. After examining my shoulder and x-ray, he explained that the first step would be to reduce the inflammation, and that after a week, if I was still in pain, I would have an MRI. Happy to report that 5 days later, I am no longer in pain, and following doctor's orders to take it easy on lifting. Dr. Mizrachi was kind, and spot on with diagnosing my pain. So grateful that he did not rush to do an MRI.
in Hamilton, N.J. |
Excellent bedside manner!! Helped me so much with my pain!
in Trenton, NJ |
Very knowledgeable, very friendly while being matter of fact at the same time.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
He treated my low back pain with injections. They did not work, I went elsewhere in New Jersey and my poorly treated problem was resolved in three visits.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was very accommodating by getting me an appt within 2 days of my calling as I had severe shooting pain in my lower back. Once I gave him my medical history isn't he beginning of my spot, he was able to associate my autoimmune with this trigger spot, and gave me quicks answers and treatments for the acute problem. He was very respectful, sensitive to my discomfort, intuitive to figure out the cause, and even had has nurse follow up the next day to see how I was feeling!
in Princeton New Jersey |
Very good dr. Explained everything to me regarding my condition, caring and very pleasant.
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi is a phenomenal doctor. He is extremely bright, energetic and professional yet at the same time has an incredible bedside manner - this is very rare in such a high- caliber Doctor. I've been to other orthopedic doctors in both Mercer county and NYC and Dr. Mizrachi is hands-down top of the list. I would highly recommend him to friends and colleagues. And he is the reason I would come back to Princeton Ortho.
in New York, NY |
Excellent! He is professional, listens, and is understanding. Most importantly he is on time. I have never had to wait. I love him.
Chesterfield, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was extremely professional and thorough. He listened carefully to my concerns and helped address them in a manner which I was most comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mizrachi to family and friends.
Excellent
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi has been such a pleasure to work with in my recovery process. He always takes his time while discussing my injury and treatment. He is a compassionate Doctor and very knowlegable.
in New York, NY |
Very pleasant and punctual. Was conservative in his treatment and diagnosis.
in Washington Crossing, PA |
Personable; empathetic; gentle
in Trenton,New Jersey |
He always listen to my concerns and complaints.
Have you seen Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD?
Are you Dr. Mizrachi?