Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD

Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Mizrachi specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Princeton, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Mizrachi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mizrachi's Experience

See how Dr. Mizrachi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mizrachi

Dr. Mizrachi accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mizrachi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Mizrachi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mizrachi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mizrachi
Dr. Mizrachi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (71)
in Plainsboro, NJ |
The doctor will be in a hurry from the first hello to the last goodbye 4 minutes later (and will make you feel like you are keeping him from something much more important); he won't review your previous reports (even though the office insisted that you bring and the nurse carefully scanned them upon your arrival); and he will get irritated by your questions. But...he may apologize for being late (50% in my case) and he will definitely want to see you again in 3 weeks ...regardless of the need.
in Princeton, NJ |
I recently saw Dr. Mizrachi for severe shoulder pain and had an amazing experience. I was able to make a same-day appointment, and was seen at my actual appointment time! He took the time to listen, and then explained the diagnosis thoroughly. After a week of treatment, I am pain free! Dr. Mizrachi is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and has a very compassionate and professional bedside manner. I recommended him highly, and even referred my father for his lower back pain.
in Northern NJ |
I went to Dr Mizrachi for lower back pain. He was timely and thorough in his examination. He explained the likely causes and we went through all the options moving forward. Incredibly comforting and highly recommend seeing him.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Wonderful, wonderful man, and great bedside manner. Takes away any of your anxiety.
in Edison, NJ |
He takes people at their appointment time and that's wonderful. And that goes a long way to patients.
Princeton Junction, NJ |
Last week I visited Dr. Mizrachi because I was feeling severe pain in my shoulder. After examining my shoulder and x-ray, he explained that the first step would be to reduce the inflammation, and that after a week, if I was still in pain, I would have an MRI. Happy to report that 5 days later, I am no longer in pain, and following doctor's orders to take it easy on lifting. Dr. Mizrachi was kind, and spot on with diagnosing my pain. So grateful that he did not rush to do an MRI.
in Hamilton, N.J. |
Excellent bedside manner!! Helped me so much with my pain!
in Trenton, NJ |
Very knowledgeable, very friendly while being matter of fact at the same time.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
He treated my low back pain with injections. They did not work, I went elsewhere in New Jersey and my poorly treated problem was resolved in three visits.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was very accommodating by getting me an appt within 2 days of my calling as I had severe shooting pain in my lower back. Once I gave him my medical history isn't he beginning of my spot, he was able to associate my autoimmune with this trigger spot, and gave me quicks answers and treatments for the acute problem. He was very respectful, sensitive to my discomfort, intuitive to figure out the cause, and even had has nurse follow up the next day to see how I was feeling!
in Princeton New Jersey |
Very good dr. Explained everything to me regarding my condition, caring and very pleasant.
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi is a phenomenal doctor. He is extremely bright, energetic and professional yet at the same time has an incredible bedside manner - this is very rare in such a high- caliber Doctor. I've been to other orthopedic doctors in both Mercer county and NYC and Dr. Mizrachi is hands-down top of the list. I would highly recommend him to friends and colleagues. And he is the reason I would come back to Princeton Ortho.
in New York, NY |
Excellent! He is professional, listens, and is understanding. Most importantly he is on time. I have never had to wait. I love him.
Chesterfield, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was extremely professional and thorough. He listened carefully to my concerns and helped address them in a manner which I was most comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mizrachi to family and friends.
Excellent
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi has been such a pleasure to work with in my recovery process. He always takes his time while discussing my injury and treatment. He is a compassionate Doctor and very knowlegable.
in New York, NY |
Very pleasant and punctual. Was conservative in his treatment and diagnosis.
in Washington Crossing, PA |
Personable; empathetic; gentle
in Trenton,New Jersey |
He always listen to my concerns and complaints.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi took the time to understand the pain I was dealing with, and at no time did I feel rushed. He made me feel very comfortable, and not just another number. Not only would I recommend Dr. Mizrachi to my friends and family, I already have. Thanks Doc.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Treated for hip pain. No assessment of the problem but jumped to a diagnosis of arthritis, which turned out not to be the cause of my problem. Recommended gel injections - which appears to be a common recommendation, and an expensive one. BEWARE - these injections are NOT approved by the FDA for the hip and research has shown almost no value to them. Very concerning practice.
in Somerset, NJ |
Quick and efficient.
in Princeton, NJ |
Superb orthopedic physician--insightful, thoughtful and conservative. I trust him implicitly and completely with my spine issues.
Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was courteous, patient and clearly well versed in his field of care.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi was very thorough and professional. He took the time to ask multiple questions to assess my condition, and then immediately took steps to determine a course of action.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Dr. Mizrachi is extremely thorough, personable and professional. He has helped me a great deal with pain in my back and I would highly recommend him.
in Spotswood, NJ |
Very knowledgeable and professional
in Princeton Junction New Jersey |
He listens to his patients closely and allows them to explain everything without judgment highly recommend him to other patients
in New York, NY |
Dr. Mizrachi really listens to my concerns and works with me on my treatment plan. He is very knowledgeable on different options I have which I appreciate.
in Manalapan, NJ |
He's very good, very friendly and he really wants you to get better.
New York, NY |
Great experience- assessed the issues and came up with a treatment plan. Always explained procedures and answered all of my questions. Would recommend to friends and family
in Princeton junction, NJ |
Very professional and knowledgeable, extremely thorough.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
He's very personable and warm.
in Hamilton, NJ |
He is very acknowlageble.
in Somerset, NJ |
Excellent care and information on procedure
in States island, ny |
He's good and thorough doctor and he cares about his patients.
in South Brunswick, NJ |
He's very kind and considerate and he listens to what I say, he is very soothing.
in Hamilton, NJ |
I've had a wonderful experience with dr. Mizrachi. He is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs pain management.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
He addressed my symptoms very efficiently and came up with a course of treatment very quickly.
in Princeton, NJ |
I had a hip procedure injection today. I was told that I should show up at the medical center by 12:20 and the latest would be out of there by 3pm. I arrived 5 minutes late at 12:25 and between being admitted, prep, time in the surgical room and the room after the procedure when I was discharged, was one hour, 10 minutes. The procedure was quick, virtually painless and as in the past, Dr. Mizrachi was fantastic. He is world class and give him the highest recommendation possible.
in Flemington, NJ |
Very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. Explains results well.
All positive
in East Brunswick, NJ |
He has a caring way of explaining everything.
in Princeton, NJ |
Excellent doctor who is understanding. The doctor answered all my questions, was helpful developing a treatment plan. He also followed up to check on me.
in Hightstown, NJ |
He has helped me tremendously when others have not been able to.
Very good experience
New York, NY |
Recommended by my doctor and a few friends. He's friendly, professional and very knowledgable. Highly recommend him!!
in Plainsboro, NJ |
I had pain around my elbow and made an appontment with Dr. Mizrachi. I was taken in at my appointment time, was diagnosed and treated! Dr. Mizrachi did a great job and shared valuable information. I refer him all the time!
Have you seen Dr. Arik Mizrachi, MD?
Are you Dr. Mizrachi?

Compare Dr. Mizrachi

Dr. Mizrachi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Mizrachi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mizrachi's Board Certifications

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Heel Spur
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Trigger Finger
  • Upper Back Pain

Albany Med Coll

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Mizrachi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mizrachi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.