Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO

Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Reef Inc. 8383 Wilshire Blvd Ste 228 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Get Directions

Hello. I'm Dr. Reef Karim and I have dedicated my life to helping people understand themselves better and improve their lives.

The Control Center in Beverly Hills

I have an outpatient treatment center in Beverly Hills, California where we treat the following:

1)  Primary Mental Health (depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, OCD, PTSD/trauma)

2)  Chemical Addictions (prescription pills, alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, heroin, etc.)

3)  Behavioral Addictions (gambling, shopping, sex, food, love, internet/videogames, fame)

4)  Toxic Relationships

5)  Personal Growth (identity, self esteem, cognitive enhancement, sense of purpose)

We have a team of medical physicians, psychologists, therapists, holistic medicine providers and nutritionists who all work together to help you improve your life and overcome self destructive tendencies while promoting and building your strengths.

Things to know:

1) We take insurance and have programs dedicated to self pay or insurance options

2) We have relationships with extended care and sober living facilities so we can set up a program and housing for clients.

3) We have group therapy - two groups a day.

4) We have individual and family therapy

5) We can do outpatient detoxification and have affiliations with detox centers in Southern California

6) Many of our providers have published in the field of behavioral medicine and we have experts with affiliations with leading medical and academic hospitals.

7) We have on-site psychiatry and therapy.

Call us for a complementary consultation.  If we aren't the right fit, we will assist you in finding a center that is right for you.

(The Control Center in Beverly Hills (310) 271-8700)

Dr Reef Karim

Dr. Karim's Experience

See how Dr. Karim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Karim

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Karim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Karim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karim to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Karim Says:

Please contact us if you or your loved ones need assistance.

We are always looking for feedback to improve your program and systems.

Dr. Karim's Performance
in Calabasas, CA |
One of my family members went to The Control Center and Dr. Reef was his doctor. His behavior changed 180 after going here. Our whole family is so grateful to Dr. Reef and his team. Other doctors had prescribed my family member wayyyy to many medications and Dr. Reef knew right away that this was a bad idea. It totally turned his life around!
in Calabasas, CA |
I cannot recommend Dr. Reef enough. Initially I didn't want to go to a doctor, because I didn't think my concerns were that big of a deal, but Dr. Reef was very relaxed and made me feel at ease. He also has a great sense of humor which is actually super important to me and helped me manage my stress a great deal. Also I thought that Stephanie & the office staff were very nice as well.
in Santa Monica, CA |
I really respect Dr. Reef's ability to not diagnose or prescribe right away. He really gets to know you first. He's also a great speaker and a very caring man. Love his quote A good doctor knows when not to prescribe.
in Venice, CA |
Dr. Reef is a very professional doctor. I found him to be very knowledgeable in the fields of addiction and mental health and he really saved my family member's life.
Have you seen Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO?
Are you Dr. Karim?

Compare Dr. Karim

}

The Control Center in Beverly Hills

4)  Toxic Relationships

Things to know:

3) We have group therapy - two groups a day.

4) We have individual and family therapy

7) We have on-site psychiatry and therapy.

(The Control Center in Beverly Hills (310) 271-8700)

Dr Reef Karim

Dr. Karim says...

Our staff is well trained in behavioral medicine.

We have a large variety of different treatment providers who work together to form a strong team.

Dr. Karim says...

Please contact us if you or your loved ones need assistance.

We are always looking for feedback to improve your program and systems.

Dr. Karim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Karim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Karim's Board Certifications

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence

UCLA Medical Center
    UCLA Semel Institute For Neuroscience
    UCLA Addiction Medicine
    University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Dr. Karim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)