Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO

Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Arif Reef Karim, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He graduated from Kansas City University Of Medicine and Biosciences and specializes in psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.Read his story

8383 Wilshire Blvd Ste 228

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Learn about Dr. Karim

See how frequently Dr. Karim performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Opioid Dependence

Dr. Karim's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Karim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Karim "Hello. I'm Dr. Reef Karim and I have dedicated my life to helping people understand themselves better and improve their lives. The Control Center in Beverly Hills I have an outpatient treatment center in Beverly Hills, California where we treat the following: 1) Primary Mental Health (depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, OCD, PTSD/trauma) 2) Chemical Addictions (prescription pills, alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, heroin, etc.) 3) Behavioral Addictions (gambling, shopping, sex, food, love, internet/videogames, fame) 4) Toxic Relationships 5) Personal Growth (identity, self esteem, cognitive enhancement, sense of purpose) We have a team of medical physicians, psychologists, therapists, holistic medicine providers and nutritionists who all work together to help you improve your life and overcome self destructive tendencies while promoting and building your strengths. Things to know: 1) We take insurance and have programs dedicated to self pay or insurance options 2) We have relationships with extended care and sober living facilities so we can set up a program and housing for clients. 3) We have group therapy - two groups a day. 4) We have individual and family therapy 5) We can do outpatient detoxification and have affiliations with detox centers in Southern California 6) Many of our providers have published in the field of behavioral medicine and we have experts with affiliations with leading medical and academic hospitals. 7) We have on-site psychiatry and therapy. Call us for a complementary consultation. If we aren't the right fit, we will assist you in finding a center that is right for you. (The Control Center in Beverly Hills (310) 271-8700) Thank You, Dr Reef Karim"

• Psychiatry

• Outpatient Addiction Treatment
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • UCLA Semel Institute For Neuroscience
  • UCLA Addiction Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Karim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karim's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karim to family and friends

Dr. Karim's Performance

Dr. Karim Says:
"

Please contact us if you or your loved ones need assistance.

We are always looking for feedback to improve your program and systems.

"

One of my family members went to The Control Center and Dr. Reef was his doctor. His behavior changed 180 after going here. Our whole family is so grateful to Dr. Reef and his team. Other doctors had prescribed my family member wayyyy to many medications and Dr. Reef knew right away that this was a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I cannot recommend Dr. Reef enough. Initially I didn't want to go to a doctor, because I didn't think my concerns were that big of a deal, but Dr. Reef was very relaxed and made me feel at ease. He also has a great sense of humor which is actually super important to me and helped me manage my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really respect Dr. Reef's ability to not diagnose or prescribe right away. He really gets to know you first. He's also a great speaker and a very caring man. Love his quote A good doctor knows when not to prescribe.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reef is a very professional doctor. I found him to be very knowledgeable in the fields of addiction and mental health and he really saved my family member's life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0