Dr. Arif Dalvi, MD

Dr. Arif Dalvi, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Arif Dalvi, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

901 Village Blvd Ste 702

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Dalvi

See how frequently Dr. Dalvi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Parkinson's Disease
Essential Tremor

Dr. Dalvi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dalvi "The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Aneurysm
  • Ataxia
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain

• Meridia Huron Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Cincinnati, College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Dalvi has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Dalvi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dalvi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dalvi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalvi to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Dalvi's Performance
boynton beach, fl |
Dr. Dalvi is one of the most outstanding physician's i have ever met. He is very Knowledgeable about Parkinson's and takes his time with patients. He answers all your questions and makes sure that you have all the answers that you need before you leave the office. His staff is the best as well. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a good movement specialist.
San Antonio, TX |
This doctor is one of the most outstanding medical doctors in the nation, he goes above and beyond for his patients and his staff is the best. They care for the patients that come into the office as if they were one of their own family members.
Miami, FL |
Started with another patient leaving upset while I waited for my counsult. I would not use this Dr. their staff is rude and does not know how to treat patients. They tell you that your procedure is not approved but it had already been processed through my insurance. They had to reverse the charges. Zero empathy for my condition.
in Peru, il |
I loved Dr. Dalvi. At the age of. 45 or so, I started having problems with my gate , weakness in my hands, and I was not blinking. I had seen several neurologists, including those from Mayo. Within ten minutes or so of visiting with me, Dr. Dalvi looked over at his assistant and asked, "Do you notice anything?" The assistant wasn't sure what he was talking about. he told her that I hadn't blinked. He prescribed Mirapex for a couple of weeks. Mirapex was a miracle drug for me. Young onset
in Delray Beach, FL |
I saw Dr. Dalvi in October, 2016 and found him to be very knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions patiently.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Love Dr. Dalvi. He is very caring and takes the time to listen. Highly recommended after being a patient now for over two years. His office waiting room is a bit crowded but the wait times are such that it is not a problem. His staff are also a pleasure to deal with.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I absolutely would never recommend this Dr. He was smug, indifferent and displayed absolutely no concern for me nor did he show any interest in helping to diagnose me. He was dismissive of anything I had to say, talked over me and made me feel stupid for coming to see him. He had no problem billing me for the 10 minutes he spoke to me, after I had waited more than hour after my appointment time to see him. This was a complete waste of my time,
Delray Beach, FL |
I saw Dr. Dalvi on 1/8/2016 and was happy that he is so patient and has a great sense of humor. I have faith and confidence in him as far as my diagnosis and will continue to see him.
Have you seen Dr. Arif Dalvi, MD?
Are you Dr. Dalvi?