Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismMaleAge 54

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Aventura, FL and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Zisman has extensive experience in Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring. He graduated from Faculty Med University Ctrl Venezuela medical school in 1993. He is affiliated with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, winner of the Critical Care Excellence Award. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD

The Endocrine Center of Aventura

2920 Ne 207th St Ste 802 Aventura, FL 33180

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Zisman is affiliated with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital Aventura, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Zisman

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Zisman treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Zisman treats other conditions, please contact the office at (305) 466-9500.

Osteoporosis & Screening

Osteoporosis specialists diagnose and treat conditions characterized by low bone density and bone weakness, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia.Compare with other Osteoporosis & Screening specialists.

Dr. Zisman is experienced in the area of Osteoporosis & Screening. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Osteopenia
Osteoporosis

Thyroid Disorders

Thyroid disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the thyroid gland, including hyperparathyroidism, thyroid disease, and thyroid nodules.Compare with other Thyroid Disorders specialists.

Dr. Zisman is experienced in the area of Thyroid Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 17 conditions and procedures

Thyroid Goiter
Thyroiditis
Hashimoto's Disease
Hypothyroidism

Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring

Diabetes specialists manage and treat a range of diabetes-related conditions including type 1 and type 2 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis through procedures such as continuous glucose monitoring and insulin therapy.Compare with other Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring specialists.

Dr. Zisman is experienced in the area of Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

• Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Congenital Hypothyroidism
  • Constipation
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Dizziness
  • Dynamic Endocrine Function Test
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Familial Hypercholesterolemia
  • Female Infertility
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hashimoto's Disease
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hives
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Rosacea
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinus Bradycardia
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Warts
  • Water Deprivation Test

Dr. Zisman accepts

Dr. Zisman accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zisman

4.2

4.201680672268908%

Best program and experience
Dr. Zisman is the best doctor. His personalized program and his knowledge are the best combinations for a true transformation of your health. It’s the best find! He is incredibly knowledgeable, and deeply caring. He is highly skilled and is always keeping up to date with advances in his field. Dr. Zisman always delivers a precise diagnosis and his team are always on top of his patients to reassured the progress and wellness
Ann Marie – Jun 25, 2022
Worst Weight Loss Practice
I went to Dr. Zisman and his wife's practice with a friend and it was one of the worst experiences I've had in any weight loss program. You consistently waited and never received responses from emails when you sent questions or your weight check-ins. In my first meeting with the nutritionist, they asked me to come early to their office in Doral (an hour from my home) and I waited an additional hour in the waiting room. Once I was finally let in, I expressed that I didn't feel like I was losing weight fast enough and they then responded that I must not be doing enough, although I had my fitness pal app which showed all my exercises and food plans, showing I was following the regimen. I expressed my concerns to the nutritionist and brought examples of foods and plans that I wanted to check if they were alright and she kept pushing them away as unimportant. Overall, I was ignored and made to feel like my progress was my fault. If anyone with body issues knows, it's a complex situation. I
Daniela – Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman is an exceptional physician that takes the time to explain a diagnosis and its treatments. His depth of knowledge of endocrinology is not just evident in consultations but recognize by other experts. Most importantly, he is caring in his practice.
Alfredo Ratmiroff – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Went to my initial appointment with the nutritionist Andrea to make sure they would be able to accommodate my food restrictions before I paid for the 3 month plan. She assured me it wouldn't be a problem and was quick to charge me for the 3 month plan, plus thier teas. Then 2 weeks later I had my visit with Dr. Zisman which told me the complete opposite of what Andrea the nutritionist told me 2 weeks prior. Mind you they already got paid for the 3 month plan. Then it took 4 weeks, a bunch of phone calls and several emails to finally get them to send me my personalized plan. Due to the delay I figured my plan would be extended an extra month since the delay was on thier side not mine. Turns out now they claim my 3 month plan expired because it starts the day you pay. I have sent several emails explaining that the delay was on thier end but good luck getting response. I ended up losing a month of the program, medication, and a final visit with the nutritionist and the doctor. Their plans
Monica – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
As patients, we can attest for Dr. Zisman’s high medical knowledge in the area of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Weight Loss, characterized by deep analysis of the pathology, assertive diagnosis and study of all complementary aspects such as social, family and personal. In our particular situation, we are very pleased with the medical results obtained, for the physical and emotional well-being we feel now, and therefore for the additional benefits that have occurred in the interrelationships of the members in our family. It is apparent that Dr. Zisman and his staff values work ethic, which translates to high moral, family, and professional principles. In essence, we are very grateful for the attention provided.
Juan Carlos Toledo – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman has been my doctor for over two years and I have never been happier with an endocrinologist before. What I like most about having him as a doctor is that he is very personable and genuinely cares for his patients' wellbeing. He is very well prepared and his career achievements are highly impressive. It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Zisman and knowing that my health is in good hands. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Zisman and hope I have the same luck finding other health providers.
Michelle – Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Excellent Endocrinologist with great dedication. Dr Zisman helped me to control my weight , learned a new way to eat more healthy , great mind sets to maintain my goal.
Liliane Fuhrman – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Excellent doctor who has helped me control diabetes for many years. Now offering televisits which are super convenient and he spends time with to answer all your questions.
Ken Jacobs – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
I am very happy and thankful to have Dr Zisman as my physician for quite a number of years now. He is an extremely knowledgeable professional an extraordinary kind human being who makes me fee like a person worth devoting time to. He attentively listens to my concerns, even when they are not within his specially, and always has an explanation ready, an answer to my problem or, when he deems it necessary, he personally calls another specialist to expedite a visit. If I needed to chose just one doctor for all my conditions it would be Dr Ariel Zisman, without hesitation! My Blessings and deepest thanks for always being there for me! His staff is courteous, profesional and perfectly bilingual. To top it all, that new office is just spectacularly impecable and beautiful! Congratulations.
T. Garranchan – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman and his staff have always been extremely caring, helpful and attentive. They are trustworthy and take their time with every patient. Highly recommend if you're looking for an endocrinologist you can truly trust with your health and hormones (something so sensitive!)
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
I love this doctor. I have been seeing him for at least 10 years. He is not on my insurance plan but he is worth every dime I pay. Dr. Zisman is a pedigree doctor who is thorough and who will work with you on your treatment. He is easy to talk to and you can trust him. You are not pushed in and out of the office. He takes his time and makes you feel like you are important to him.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Excellent professional, Dr Zisman was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment .
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman is awesome. He is caring and his utmost concern is your comfort."
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman has cancel 3 out of 4 appointments. I had cancer decades ago, but it seems i really need to adjust a hormone, and trying to schedule an appointment it’s almost impossible. I even waited for 3 months and when I arrived they told the doctor wasn’t there or the system failed and my appointment got cancelled or something different. I just want him to read my studies results and it has been impossible.
Gab R in Aventura – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman is the best doctor. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, he is also deeply empathetic and caring. He is highly skilled and is always keeping up to date with advances in his field. Dr. Zisman always delivers a precise diagnosis and lays out a course of action, always with the kindness that patients in need appreciate.
Anabella in Miami, FL – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Very bad experience with my 15 yr old daughter. On the first day she was asked to see a video with a group. I was told I could not attend. Video was in Spanish and she did not understand It. When it came down to the nutrionist who happens to be his wife, she was rude, cancelled our very first appointment and then said the next appointment had to be in Aventura instead of near Corel Gables where I live. We scheduled a phone appt and she missed that too! Wasted $ Daughter disappointed!
Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr. Zisman is a caring, competent and knowledgable physician. His attention to detail makes you confident that you are getting the best treatment. I am feeling better now that my thyroid condition is under control. I would recommend him for anybody who needs an endocrinologist. Thank you Dr. Zisman!! D.L
Dina Lapco in Hollywood, FL – Jan 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr Zysman and staff were very professional and caring. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends
Ruth in Miami – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Most amazing Dr., very patient, very brilliant, exceptional! Would highly recomend Dr. Zisman!
Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?
Dr Zisman is a very worm qualified professional that explains in detail all your questions even before you ask them.... I am very happy and satisfied with his care I would recommend to everyone that needs a doctor in his area he is the best
Sindy Benalloun in FL – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Zisman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zisman?