Dr. Ariel Rad, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Ariel Rad, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Washington, DC. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Ariel Rad, MD

Sherber and Rad. LLC

1101 15th St Nw Ste 100 Washington, DC 20005 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rad with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Rad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rad

Dr. Rad

Wonderful
After being diagnosed with breast cancer during the pandemic, getting appointments, much less surgery was challenging but Dr. Rad and his team were accommodating, caring and compassionate. Although my number 1 priority was getting rid of the cancerous tissue, Dr. Rad helped me see that I need to think past the initial tissue removal. Bonus was a breast reduction and lift - at the age of 60. Even the radiation oncologist technicians asked who did my surgery because it was fantastic,
Becky C – May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Amazing Results, Amazing Experience!
I had face lift, neck lift and rhinoplasty with Dr. Rad and I am in love with my results! I was seeing jowls and loose turkey neck like my mom, and I didn't like the bump on my nose. I was thinking about surgery for so many years but I always chickened out. I consulted with so many surgeons but I didn't feel settled. But when I talked to Dr. Rad it felt right. He is truly a master of his craft, artist and surgeon. I look fresh and natural, exactly like I used to look 15 years ago. And Dr. Sherber's skin treatments were the icing on the cake. As a bonus Dr. Rad is also a wonderful person with a kind heart. Everything about my experience was top notch: the staff were always available for questions or concerns, and scheduling my appointments was really easy. And the office is absolutely beautiful, clean, super private, but not sterile looking like a lot of doctor's offices. All in all I highly recommend Dr. Rad and Dr. Sherber - 10 stars!
Susanne – Apr 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty from Dr. Rad. The preop visit went well. The office was nice and I really liked Dr. Rad’s view on creating a natural look. Post procedure the communication was almost non existent. Once my cast was removed (which was rescheduled twice) no one called to schedule a postop appointment until 11 weeks after surgery and now almost a year and a half later I have never heard from them again. I had expressed a bit of concern in that 11 week follow up about how my results were coming along but the doctor said that we should wait until swelling went down fully and we would see. I am still not fully happy with my results. It seems like almost everyone has had a great experience so hopefully I was just a fluke case. I was so confident and excited for this procedure and although nothing went terrible, the overall experience and results were just not what I was hoping for.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 08, 2022
This is Dr. Rad. I'm sorry you feel this way as I...Read More
Best Decision Ever
Everything about my experience with Dr. Rad was professional and reassuring. Surgery is no easy decision, but he makes you feel confident throughout the entire process. Gorgeous office environment with kind dedicated staff. Highly recommend, especially for first time cosmetic candidates!
Mar 13, 2022
So wonderful to hear your feedback about your...Read More
Expert and Warm Care
I had rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty with Dr Rad and am thrilled with the results. More importantly, the entire experience made me feel cared for. Dr Rad and his coordinator Lindsey are so warm, on top of being experts. They were always available for questions, remembered prior conversations we had, and checked in on me beyond just my surgery needs. The team Dr Rad works with at INOVA was also extremely skilled, but also warm and fun. I have had prior plastic surgery and thought that was a great experience- this was 100% better. Also the practice is beautiful and all the leather chairs in your individual waiting room and exam rooms are so comfortable and make you feel like you are having a luxury experience. I have recommended Dr Rad to my best friend and she is using him for her needs as well. I can’t give a higher compliment than making that recommendation to her! Go see them if you are in this area!
Feb 27, 2022
Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I had a Mommy Makeover in 2021 and could not be happier with the results and the care I received by Dr. Rad. The results are even better than I could have hoped for----Dr. Rad is a skilled surgeon and I would even say he is an artist. :-) I look the best I have in years, actually ever! My abdomen is flat, muscles tightened, breasts perfectly positioned and proportionate. I had excess skin from years of gaining and losing weight and two c-sections. Dr. Rad is in high demand and has a busy schedule yet he made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. If I had questions, he promptly returned my call. He was patient, respectful, and reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Rad to anyone considering this procedure. He is board certified, competent, skilled, and a true expert in his field. The only regret I have is not having this procedure with Dr. Rad years ago!
C. Veal – Jan 23, 2022
Dear Ms. Veal, I'm so happy to hear of your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I have dreamed of a rhinoplasty for about 10 years, which is a long time considering I’m only almost 22. I have been self-conscious of my nose since I can remember, always envisioning myself with this image I had of the perfect nose for my face. I’m so thankful I chose Dr. Ariel Rad to do the job. It was clear to me from as early on as my consultation day that he truly cared about my happiness. I couldn’t help but take a minute to cry the day my splints came off. I remember telling Dr. Rad that what I saw in the mirror was the nose I always envisioned in my head. Truly the happiest day of my life. I would recommend Dr. Rad to anyone wanting to go through with plastic surgery.
Jan 12, 2022
I'm so glad that our paths crossed and that I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I recently had closed rhinoplasty and undereye nano fat grafting done by Dr. Rad and I couldn’t say enough good things about my experience. I had a pretty severe deviated septum coupled with a skinny nasal shaft which gave me breathing issues since I can remember. In addition to that, I had a slight bump on my bridge that I always felt there was room for improvement but was very hesitant to seek cosmetic surgery. After months of researching doctors around the DMV area and reading about Dr. Rad’s closed method, I knew that this surgery was the best decision for me and Dr. Rad was the best in the area to do it. Dr. Rad is an expert in his field and his work is meticulous. Him and his staff provided outstanding service and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Now almost a month post-op, I’m so happy with the results – not only does my nose compliment my face perfectly, but more importantly, breathing through my nose is 100% better! It truly is a lifechanging improvement
Ryan – Jan 10, 2022
Dear Ryan, I'm so glad that you are so happy with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I had a closed rhinoplasty with dr. Rad and my experience was very pleasant. He is knowledgeable and very passionate about his job. He paid very close attention to what I wanted and did an outstanding job explaining the procedure. His office is beautiful and private and his team is professional and caring. He explained the recovery process to me in great detail, and it happened exactly as he said it would. I am very happy with the results and pleased that I chose him. Excellent bedside manner, friendly and relaxed approach, I would highly recommend him to anyone else seeking a rhinoplasty.
Petra – Jan 03, 2022
Dear Petra, I'm so glad to know that you're very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Doctor Rad’s work is absolutely phenomenal, and he has changed my life for the best. One aspect that is truly amazing is that he listens to exactly what the patient's desired outcome is. On top of that his vision is a true work of art, and he knows exactly what he is doing. In retrospect, this assured my confidence in his skillfulness. I had complete peace of mind through every step while being in Doctor Rad’s presence. I spent hours researching different surgeons, before coming across Doctor Rad. I appreciated and respected his patients' outcomes online, and immediately knew I needed him to be my surgeon. Traveling across the country to meet him was the best decision I have ever made. I am incredibly happy and grateful that I was able to have Doctor Rad as my surgeon. The prices are very fair for his proficiency in his surgical abilities. Doctor Rad is a very admirable and compassionate man. If you're interested in plastic surgery, I recommend Doctor Rad entirely.
Megan – Dec 24, 2021
Dear Megan, How wonderful to know that I changed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I just received rhinoplasty from Dr. Rad and I cannot believe how well it looks (Male - late 20's). I told Dr. Rad at my consultation appointment that I wanted a more refined tip (my nose was bulbous). Together we looked in the mirror and Dr. Rad suggested also including a few minor slight adjustments to my nose to give my nose a more balanced and natural look; one such thing being correcting the slight wavey-ness to my nose when looking at me face-on. I agreed. Now post-op, I can confidently say that Dr. Rad's insight was spot on. This man knows what he's doing and his insight for rhinoplasty is the best of the best. While rhinoplasty isn't always life changing, it has definitely changed the way I feel about myself for the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Rad!
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
My experience with Dr. Rad and staff was exceptional! They made me feel so comfortable and safe the entire time. I had spoken to many different people before finding Dr. Rad and nobody really resonated with me until I met him. He spent close to an hour with me on our first consultation. He is a great listener and has a calm and gentle energy about him that just makes you feel heard and safe. The staff is also AMAZING. I only had positive experiences with everyone involved. And not to mention, the office is FANTASTIC. So beautiful, modern and cozy. I'm only 3 weeks post opp and honestly still a bit swollen so I have not had a chance to see the real final result so my advice is to just stay patient! But I'm so happy with the results so far so I can only imagine how much I will love the result in a few months!!! I got my nose done, along with face, neck and brow lift, young and in my 20's! I 10/10 will be recommending Dr. Rad to friends and family as my experience with them was great!
Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr Rad. My results look completely natural. No one could ever tell I had anything done, yet to me it all made a world of difference. Dr Rad made sure to listen and understand exactly what I was going for and delivered incredible results. He is a very skilled surgeon and I had a breezy recovery. He is also very friendly and made me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. Very highly recommend Dr Rad!
Nov 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Dr. Rad and his team are absolutely AMAZING, From the very first appointment all the way through after surgery check ups. They care so much about their patients, and make every appointment comfortable and reassuring. I cant express enough how happy I am with Choosing Dr. Rad as my surgeon, I am still in Awe of my results, not only did he help prevent me from Breast cancer but his skills and technique have made me feel more confident than I have in years!! I would Highly recommend Dr. Rad to anyone and everyone!!!
Oct 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I recommend Dr. Rad to friends all the time! Dr. Rad combines medical expertise and artistry to provide natural and beautiful results. Dr. Rad engaged in clear and precise communication with me throughout the process of planning, surgical prep and recovery. I built a relationship of trust and security with Dr. Rad and am THRILLED with my results!
Oct 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Dr. Rad and his team was inexhaustibly supportive, caring, and proactive throughout my abdominoplasty process. My needs and desires were listened to from initial consultation through aftercare, the days leading to and immediately after surgery were seamless, and I am extremely happy with my results. I would certainly recommend Dr. Rad to friends or family looking to be heard, and to have a hand in shaping the results they're seeking.
Lauren – Oct 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Dr. Rad performed a deep plane facelift on me including lower face & neck, eyes etc.. and I couldn't be happier. I had thought about a facelift for several years, researched and even talked with two other skilled surgeons (I am 57 years old). When I met with Dr. Rad, I knew that I had found the best and most qualified surgeon to do my surgery. My results are natural looking - not pulled. In addition to his remarkable skills, he is caring, and very professional. I would recommend Dr. Rad (and have...) to my family, friends and anyone looking for the "Best Plastic Surgeon" around. Top Notch!
Dr Rad -Deep plane facelift "The Absolute Best Sur – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Dr Rad is a phenomenal surgeon. After years of living with insecurity over my droopy eyes and bulbous nose. I met with Dr Rad to discuss a canthopexy, rhinoplasty and jaw liposuction. During the consultation, he was so caring and professional. He listened to all of the concerns I had and discussed them with me at length. When we talked about the surgery, he made sure to explain it in a way that I could understand. When I asked questions, he was patient with me. He even walked my family through his surgical plan when they accompanied me to the surgical centre. After my surgery, Dr Rad followed up with me regularly to check on my recovery. Once I had healed, I could see that my features were exactly what we had discussed in the consultation. Dr Rad is incredibly skilled. The results could not have been better. I have already recommended him to my friends and family.
Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
I had been wanting to get a breast augmentation for a while, I did a thorough research, had consultations with a couple other plastic surgeons, yet nothing compares to my experience with Dr.Rad. He is amazing, extremely kind, caring and passionate, and has a bedside manner that makes any patient feel comfortable! At my consultation, I expressed that I would like a natural looking result and I noticed that Dr. Rad listened to me carefully and suggested the implants size according to my wants instead of telling me to "go bigger" like other doctors did, which encouraged me to choose him and proceed with a surgery. The staff at his office are also very nice and professional. The surgery went very well, I was well taken care of. I love the final result of my breasts. Dr. Rad is the best and I am very happy I chose him for my surgery. I am also forever grateful to him for boosting my confidence up. I would highly recommend Dr. to anyone with any type of plastic surgery. you won't regret:)
NV – Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?
Dr. Rad is not only a skilled surgeon, he's an artist. After taking the time to meet with me twice before surgery, Dr. Rad listened very carefully to my thoughts as to the result I was hoping for. Dr. Rad clearly thought very deeply about my situation and recommended the best course of action to achieve the most desirable result. When I saw what Dr. Rad had accomplished, I was extremely pleased. He accomplished what other plastic surgeons could not. I can't recommend Dr. Rad highly enough.
Jul 20, 2021
So glad to see this lovey review and even more...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Rad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rad?