Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD

Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD

Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery  |
Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD is a cosmetic dermatologic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

897 Lexington Ave

New York, NY 10065

• HIP Health Plan of New York

Learn about Dr. Ostad

See how frequently Dr. Ostad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Incision and Removal of Foreign Object

Dr. Ostad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ostad "Dr. Ostad is known as a leader in Cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. His expertise is widely sought after by nearly every media outlet, television and beauty magazine due to his tried and true philosophy of "Less is More." Dr. Ostad approaches his cosmetic procedures with an artist's eye. Your skin is his canvas. Your muscles, tendons and nerves his roadmap. Fillers, Botox, and surgical expertise are the tools in his toolbox. The result is a natural, refreshed and revitalized you without being overdone or overfilled!

Dr. Ostad's mission is clear…Excellence in all aspects of patient care. Each patient is approached individually and with the utmost care. From infrastructure to staffing to the execution of every medical and cosmetic procedure, Dr. Ostad pays attention to the details that make an ordinary visit extraordinary!"

• Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Ultherapy®
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
  • New York University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Ostad has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Ostad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ostad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ostad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ostad to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ostad's Performance
in New York, NY |
Came in for filler injections and was left lopsided. I had to pay thousands of dollars to correct it. This after paying almost $5000 to fill my cheeks. Now I’m lopsided and still have Lines all over my lower face. Terrible injector.
in nyc, ny |
Dr. Ostad is extremely knowledgeable and a charming clinician. Both he and his office are efficient and respectful of the patient. I would recommend him without any reservation.
in New York, NY |
I am just finishing treatment with Dr. Ostad and his terrific, highly skilled staff. I was diagnosed with an infiltrative basil cell carcinoma on my nose, very deep and wide. Dr. Ostad was so thorough and gentle during my initial examination I felt immediately in the best of hands. My procedure was painless as was his meticulous reconstruction; my follow-ups and recovery given with much care. I make my living in front of the public and I am so grateful. I couldn't recommend Dr. Ostad more highly
New York, NY |
Dr. Ostad has removed a number of skin cancers from my face and body and if there is any scarring it is so slight as to be virtually invisible. The outcome of one procedure in particular, the correction of a bad mistake by a former dermatologist, is astonishing. I was prepared to be disfigured and, as he promised, I am not. In addition to his skills he is kind, patient, gentle and communicative. He is a highly skilled doctor and a very special human being.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ostad is a superb diagnostician and wonderful doctor on all levels. He is an extremely intelligent, kind and caring doctor who listens, explains, addresses all concerns, and is very kind and approachable. He has a delicate touch and comforting bedside manner. The office staff and medical assistants are likewise personable and warm, and the office is pleasant and welcoming. I have been to may other dermatologists but would not want to see anyone else after having been in Dr. Ostad's care.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ostad is a caring, knowledgeable and thorough dermatologist. Along with a fine staff, he provides the best quality care. You could not ask for a doctor with a better bedside manner. He explains in detail any procedure you are about to have and never hesitates to answer any question or concern you may have.
in New York |
I adore Dr. Ostad and his team. From the moment you walk through the door of office, you are treated like a VIP. Dr. Ostad and his team don't simply want your business, they want to know who you are, what your goals and concerns are and the best way to curate a treatment plan that will fit you as an individual. With a focus on total body health. balance and education, Dr. Ostad is more than a doctor; he's a wellness coach guiding you into a happier, healthier life.
in New York, NY |
The office ambiance is pleasing, which makes a trip to the doctor less stressful. Members of his team are welcoming and congenial. Dr. Ostad’s examination is gentle and thorough. He is calm and shows warmth and concern. Patient queries are taken seriously; his professional demeanor conveys respect. Making an appointment is smooth, I was seen at my appointed time, and obtaining results of lab work is efficient and timely. I recommend him highly.
in New York, NY |
I have seen about a dozen doctors for my acne. Not one of them could get my skin to co-operate. I felt like it was controlling my life. I came to Dr. Ostad for the first time last year and I am writing this review with a smile and clear skin. He formulated a regiment for me that helped control the breakouts but also used laser therapy for my acne scars. I am grateful for his expert care.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ostad has been my cosmetic surgeon for several years now. I trust him completely with my skin, face and body. He is always so warm and assuring when I come for my consults. I have referred patients to him in the past and they all have the same experience. His office staff is equally warm and friendly. He is a great physician.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ostad is one of a kind. His artistry and skill is incredible. I have seen him for various cosmetic procedures and one skin cancer surgery. I was so nervous because it was on my face but 6 months later and there is no evidence of a scar! He is a master at injecting and I wouldn't trust my skin needs (medical or cosmetic) to anyone else.
in Queens, NY |
I was referred by my dermatologist to Dr. Ostad for Mohs surgery on my nose. Dr Ostad immediately put me at ease with his wonderful bedside manner and his office staff was just as professional and reassuring. It’s been a little over six months since my surgery, but there is virtually no scar! While I hope not to have to face cancer surgery again, there isn’t anyone else I would go to for it. I highly recommend Dr. Ostad to all my friends; he is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and professional.
in New York, NY |
I was recommended to Dr. Ostad by my dermatologist for Mohs Surgery for a basal cell on my face. My stellar experience started with the kind and professional front desk staff. I was then escorted back to an exam room by an even kinder and more professional nurse. Dr. arrived (on time I might add!!!!!) and I was totally impressed!!!! My basal cell was pretty deep and he ended up having to slice my cheek open which did not make me happy. 6 months later, there is NO evidence of surgery. Genius!
in New York, NY |
This doctor, or his office, appears to have severe scheduling issues. Waited for 35 minutes and they still hadn't seen people who were there before me. I value my time too much to pay $1000 so I can be disrespected.
Have you seen Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ostad?