Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD

Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD

Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery  ·
Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD is a cosmetic dermatologic surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic dermatologic surgery, dermatology, and more.

897 Lexington Ave

Boil

Dr. Ostad treats Boil more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Ostad treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Ostad performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Ostad performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Ostad performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Ostad performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Liposuction
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Ostad is known as a leader in Cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. His expertise is widely sought after by nearly every media outlet, television and beauty magazine due to his tried and true philosophy of "Less is More." Dr. Ostad appro...

• Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

4.2

Dr. Ostad?
Dr. Ostad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD
Dr Ostad and his staff could not have been better. The results of my Basel cell carcinoma eyelid surgery speak volumes for Dr Ostads professionalism. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Incredible experience with Dr. Ostad on 3 visits. Extremely easy to speak with and informed me of EVERY step regarding procedures. Welcoming manner and thorough EXAM. I would HIGHLY recommend this Dr..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, one of a kind doctor. 5 stars. Thank you for taking care of me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Came in for filler injections and was left lopsided. I had to pay thousands of dollars to correct it. This after paying almost $5000 to fill my cheeks. Now I’m lopsided and still have Lines all over my lower face. Terrible injector.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad is extremely knowledgeable and a charming clinician. Both he and his office are efficient and respectful of the patient. I would recommend him without any reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
I am just finishing treatment with Dr. Ostad and his terrific, highly skilled staff. I was diagnosed with an infiltrative basil cell carcinoma on my nose, very deep and wide. Dr. Ostad was so thorough and gentle during my initial examination I felt immediately in the best of hands. My procedure was painless as was his meticulous reconstruction; my follow-ups and recovery given with much care. I make my living in front of the public and I am so grateful. I couldn't recommend Dr. Ostad more highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad has removed a number of skin cancers from my face and body and if there is any scarring it is so slight as to be virtually invisible. The outcome of one procedure in particular, the correction of a bad mistake by a former dermatologist, is astonishing. I was prepared to be disfigured and, as he promised, I am not. In addition to his skills he is kind, patient, gentle and communicative. He is a highly skilled doctor and a very special human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad is a superb diagnostician and wonderful doctor on all levels. He is an extremely intelligent, kind and caring doctor who listens, explains, addresses all concerns, and is very kind and approachable. He has a delicate touch and comforting bedside manner. The office staff and medical assistants are likewise personable and warm, and the office is pleasant and welcoming. I have been to may other dermatologists but would not want to see anyone else after having been in Dr. Ostad's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad is a caring, knowledgeable and thorough dermatologist. Along with a fine staff, he provides the best quality care. You could not ask for a doctor with a better bedside manner. He explains in detail any procedure you are about to have and never hesitates to answer any question or concern you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
I adore Dr. Ostad and his team. From the moment you walk through the door of office, you are treated like a VIP. Dr. Ostad and his team don't simply want your business, they want to know who you are, what your goals and concerns are and the best way to curate a treatment plan that will fit you as an individual. With a focus on total body health. balance and education, Dr. Ostad is more than a doctor; he's a wellness coach guiding you into a happier, healthier life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
The office ambiance is pleasing, which makes a trip to the doctor less stressful. Members of his team are welcoming and congenial. Dr. Ostad’s examination is gentle and thorough. He is calm and shows warmth and concern. Patient queries are taken seriously; his professional demeanor conveys respect. Making an appointment is smooth, I was seen at my appointed time, and obtaining results of lab work is efficient and timely. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
I have seen about a dozen doctors for my acne. Not one of them could get my skin to co-operate. I felt like it was controlling my life. I came to Dr. Ostad for the first time last year and I am writing this review with a smile and clear skin. He formulated a regiment for me that helped control the breakouts but also used laser therapy for my acne scars. I am grateful for his expert care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad has been my cosmetic surgeon for several years now. I trust him completely with my skin, face and body. He is always so warm and assuring when I come for my consults. I have referred patients to him in the past and they all have the same experience. His office staff is equally warm and friendly. He is a great physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
Dr. Ostad is one of a kind. His artistry and skill is incredible. I have seen him for various cosmetic procedures and one skin cancer surgery. I was so nervous because it was on my face but 6 months later and there is no evidence of a scar! He is a master at injecting and I wouldn't trust my skin needs (medical or cosmetic) to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
I was referred by my dermatologist to Dr. Ostad for Mohs surgery on my nose. Dr Ostad immediately put me at ease with his wonderful bedside manner and his office staff was just as professional and reassuring. It’s been a little over six months since my surgery, but there is virtually no scar! While I hope not to have to face cancer surgery again, there isn’t anyone else I would go to for it. I highly recommend Dr. Ostad to all my friends; he is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Ostad by my dermatologist for Mohs Surgery for a basal cell on my face. My stellar experience started with the kind and professional front desk staff. I was then escorted back to an exam room by an even kinder and more professional nurse. Dr. arrived (on time I might add!!!!!) and I was totally impressed!!!! My basal cell was pretty deep and he ended up having to slice my cheek open which did not make me happy. 6 months later, there is NO evidence of surgery. Genius!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?
This doctor, or his office, appears to have severe scheduling issues. Waited for 35 minutes and they still hadn't seen people who were there before me. I value my time too much to pay $1000 so I can be disrespected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ariel Ostad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ostad?

Insurance accepted

HIP Health Plan of New York

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ostad treats patients.