Dr. Ari I. Wirtschafter, MD

Dr. Ari I. Wirtschafter, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 45 years old

53 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Wirtschafter specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Boca Raton, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Wirtschafter? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wirtschafter's Experience

See how Dr. Wirtschafter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wirtschafter

Dr. Wirtschafter accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wirtschafter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wirtschafter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wirtschafter to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Wirtschafter's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Seen Dr. Wirtschafter for my sinus and allergies.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Treatment _ Laryngeal CA.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Came in for tonsil and adenoids and he is an awesome Doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wirtschafter preformed an tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on my 6 year old son and I was veery impressed with his knowledge as an physician myself I was very pleased.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I came in to see XDr. Wirtschafter for my daughters ears which he put in tubes and removed my daughters ear tubes and the experience has always been so pleasant with him. He is very patient, informative and caring. I absolutely would recommend him to everyone.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Came to see Dr. Wirthschafter for my sinuses and throat and he is very informative and the clinical staff is very courteous and helpful. Very professional environment. Absolutely love the doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
He is a great that and cleans my ears out with care. He is very gentle and has a lot of patience.
Delray Beach, FL |
I definitely would not recommend Dr Wirtschafter. I was suffering from severe pain which was as a result of my ear infection. He misdiagnosed my condition and my ear infection spread to my scull. If he prescribed the proper treatment this would have been cleared up before it had a chance to spread.
We appreciate candid feedback. We strive to deliver superior care and a positive patient experience and have been able to do so in an overwhelming number of cases. We are unable to identify a patient of record that presented with these issues. However, we are always available to speak with patients about questions or concerns that may be had. In light of that, we send our best for a speedy recovery.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Wonderful physician and surgeon!!! Excellent bedside manner, takes his time speaking with patients and family members. Love him and his office staff!!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Wirtschafter is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very compassionate about what he does and really cares for his patients. He takes his time explaining everything and even calls on the weekends to check on you after surgery. I recommend him to everyone seeking an ENT doctor!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Wirtschafter was kind , and spent a lot of office time with us regarding our 19 year olds procedure. I know he is known as one of the top doctors in his field, and he lived up to every expectation. My son was starting fire school, and Dr Wirtschafter understood the importance of my sons T/A , and gave us all sorts of options. Never pressured us to make a decision for surgery. We opted for the surgery with no pressure. This man is kind , gentile, as well as one of the best ENT's in the area.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr Wirtschafter. I went in with pain in my ear and he found cancer in my throat, on my vocal chord. He is an amazing doctor. I'm so happy that he did a thorough examination.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very good doctor. Polite, helpful and compassionate. Very thorough pre-op rundown and very good at post-op care.
in Highland Beach, FL |
Warm and caring individual, very thorough explanation of my diagnosis and pre-op discussion was thorough and detailed without causing alarm. Surgery on my vocal cords was easy, quick and virtually pain free. Can't say enough about Dr. Wirtschafter - would recommend him highly to anyone.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wirtschafter is an excellent physician. He treated me for allergies and a sinus condition. I was extremely impressed with the amount of time he took to explain everything to me, he reviewed my medication and treatment program. He has a great bed-side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Wirtschafter to others!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wirtschafter is a caring and compassionate doctor. He took his time with me; he was very thorough with his examination and answered all my questions. He has a great bed-side manner! I would recommend Dr. Wirtschafter to a family member or friend. I am very pleased with the outcome and my results, I'm feeling much better.
in Boca raton, FL |
Getting your tonsils and adenoids removed at the age of 19 is a scary thoughT. From pre op to the day of my procedure to post op, Dr. Wirtschafter showed amazing bedside manner and walked me through everything and any complications that may occur. He was very attentive and provided me with all answers I needed. My surgery went great! And my recovery was much easier then expected! Just two weeks in and I am eating everything I want and experiencing no pain! He is an amazing Doctor! Thank you!!!!!
Boca Raton, FL |
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ari Wirtschafter and his staff. He not only took his time to answer questions I had, but to explain the entire procedure. I would recommend him to anyone who would need his expertise.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had the balloon sinuplasty procedure done by Dr. Wirtschafter and was so pleased! He truly cares about his patients and makes sure you know all of your options. I have had chronic sinusitis for years and was always on antibiotics but after having the procedure done I am a totally new person. During the procedure he makes sure you are comfortable and he tells you everything that he is going to do so you are totally aware of what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone having sinus problems!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wirtschafter was an excellent doctor who most definitely accommodated me. I am currently a college student and had a very short break, so not a lot of time to fit in to get my tonsils removed. Dr. Wirtschafter made accommodations for me to get my surgery immediately and took time out of his already very busy schedule. He also called in the next day to see how I was doing and genuinely cared about my well being. I would most definitely recommend him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I went to the doctor because I have a sleep disorder. I was taking Ambien. He said try Lunesta although it did nothing for my wife. Well, it didn't work for me either. He refused to give me a sleep study. I sleep four hours a night at best. When I asked about my sinuses, he was sarcastic and asked if I wanted a plastic surgeon. I do not recommend this doctor. He didn't address any issues and rushed me out. He was arrogant and nasty. Don't bother with this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Ari I. Wirtschafter, MD?

Compare Dr. Wirtschafter

Dr. Wirtschafter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Wirtschafter has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wirtschafter's Board Certifications

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1998

Henry Ford Hospital
    Lankenau Hospital

Dr. Wirtschafter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wirtschafter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Sleep Medicine

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery