Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Arfa Babaknia, MD
Dr. Babaknia's genuine interest in helping others and his desire to heal people led him to the medical field. He is board certified in family medicine and is currently Clinical Professor at University of California, Irvine in Family Medicine. Leisure time finds Dr. Babaknia playing tennis, swimming, gardening, cooking, and just being with his family. He is a three-time Physician of Excellence honoree by the Orange County Medical Association.

11420 Warner Ave

• Medico
  • Optima Health

Learn about Dr. Babaknia

Dr. Babaknia's Experience

Dr. Babaknia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Sanctions found

Dr. Babaknia does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient (8/11/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of California Irvine Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of California Irvine Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Babaknia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Babaknia has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Babaknia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babaknia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Babaknia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babaknia to family and friends
Dr. Babaknia's Performance
in Fountain Valley, CA |
I've known Dr. B. for many years, and I've always respected his insight and professionalism. More doctors could take a page from him.
in aliso viejo, ca |
Dr Babaknia is one of the valuable physician you have ln your organization. His medica knowledge is always up to date, his bedside manet is impeccable, his integrity is outstanding and he is always up to date on patienrs medical background. I have been going to Dr Babaknia fo almost 20 years even though I have to drive long distance. I am blessed to have him as my Dr. And your organization is luky to have such a knowledgeable and respectable physican in your staff.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr Arfa Babaknia has been the best doctor for my family. In the 25 years that we've been going to him he's never once disappointed me and my family. By far he is the best doctor we could have had. I'm very thankful for everything he has done for me and my family..Also he take care of my father_Law. My father_Law has the same feeling about him.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Babaknia has been my primary doctor for about 25 yrs, he has always been informative when it comes to my health, when I have a question, he's explains to me so that I understand, what is required to take care of my well being, I would recommend him to family and friends.
Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Babaknia and his staff are outstanding! I didn't wait long in the office for my appointment, and Dr. Babaknia has a professional manner that immediately puts you at ease. He is thorough and has an excellent sense of humor. I highly recommend him!
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Dr. Babaknia has been my primary care doctor for many years. I appreciate the time he always takes to make sure he's answered all of my questions and the many tips he provides regarding how I can best manage my own health. He has a great sense of humor which always puts me at ease when I come in for my appointments, but is also very thorough and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.
in Tustin, CA |
Our family has been seeing Dr Babaknia for years. He is absolutely amazing. He is never in a hurry. If we contact him through the messaging service, he responds very quickly. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff. Once again....... amazing.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Babaknia is one of the few physicians that I have had in my long life who truly cares about his patients and is also a great diagnostician.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Very experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. Takes time to explain the problem and then the solution. Most of my issues were muscle and joint related - prescribed exercises rather than meds. Prevention is priority. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Huntington Beach |
Very friendly and thorough.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
I have been Dr. Babaknia's patient for some 20 years. He is simply "the best"! Always cordial and friendly, and especially competent and efficient in all regards. He treats me as a person, not a case. He listens, and brings to the interaction his many years as a physician of the first caliber, but also as a man rich in life's experiences. I count him as a friend amongst a select few in number.
Los Angeles, CA |
Had as good an experience as possible. Was seen quickly and my diagnosis was explained thoroughly and clearly. Dr. Babaknia also took time out to address things I had not gone in for just out of concern for my well being. Very positive experience on all fronts!
in Huntington Beach, CA |
I truly appreciate the attitude Dr. B has toward preventative health care. It makes me feel like he is truly looking out for me. An appointment with him never feels rushed, he takes as much time as is needed with you. I also like that he helps teach the next generation of doctors.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Babaknia is great caring Doctor. He has a sense of humor and he is very caring in the care he gives his patients. He takes the time to ask questions and he covers all the bases regarding my care. i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Babaknia to my family and friends.
Huntington Beach, CA. |
Dr Babaknia has been my primary care doctor for more than a decade. Regardless of whatever concern or illness or injury i'm dealing with Dr B has always spent quality time with me to explain and confirm that if I have any concerns to please contact him immediately. I can always email Dr Babaknia and he'll respond in short time with a comment or request to come in for an exam if necessary. I feel fortunate to have a such a knowledgeable and experienced physician as Dr. Babaknia.
in Huntington Beach |
I really enjoyed working with Dr. Babaknia! Right off the bat, he made me feel at home with his humor and hospitality. On top of that, he was super professional and he checked my health from A-Z, making sure that everything was functioning well. Best family doctor I've ever had and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
in Huntington Beach |
Dr Babaknia is great! Nice down to earth Dr and he really knows his practice. I couldn't be happier. I ask a question I get an answer.
in Westminster, CA |
Dr Babakina is the best! I had to change to Kaiser a few years back and have been away from Memorial Care. I am so happy to be back :-) Dr B is always friendly and humorous. He took off 3 suspicious moles in record time today & I was back to work in no time. My husband has been going to him for years and loves him, so I am excited be with him now.
in westminster, ca |
Dr Babaknia has been my general doctor for years, Dr Babaknia always takes the time to make sure your questions are answered and you never feel like he's rushing to just get to the next patient. I appreciate his sense of humor and kind manner. Dr Babaknia has taken very good care of me over the years and I highly recommend him. He also has a great nurse (Kim) assisting him too.
Garden Grove ca |
Knowledgeable. Attentive. Listens.
in Westminster, CA |
I have been coming to see Dr Babaknia and his team for more than ten years. Behind the undoubtably professionalism, he has a very good sens of humour which blurs that hard line between doctor and patient, you feel so much more confident to talk about your problems. And he has been proven to be one of the best doctors that I have ever hoped to meet when I need one. Thank you Dr B, you and staff are the best.
in Tustin, CA |
It's always a pleasure seeing Dr. Babaknia. His expertise and professionalism is only dwarfed by the amount he cares for his patients. My family and I have been coming to him for decades, we couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
in Anaheim Hills, CA |
Dr. Arfa Babaknia is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He is so kind and caring. He will sit and listen to all you, then explain everything to you on a friendly level. If you say something is wrong, he will check in to it and try to fix it. He quickly responds to email or calls you by telephone. He is just the best doctor ever and his staff will always put the patients need first.
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Babaknia has been my doctor for more years than I can remember. I can not say enough about his professional care for my health.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr B for over 20 years. He has a great bedside manner and does a very good job explaining medical issues in a way that is understandable to a layman. I have no hesitation recommending Dr B to anyone. Only issue is he is so popular it can be hard scheduling an appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Arfa Babaknia, MD?
Are you Dr. Babaknia?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro

Visit Dr. Babaknia