Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD

Orthopedic Hand SurgeryFemaleAge 43

Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Tarzana, CA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT LOS ANGELES / CENTER FOR HEALTH SCIENCES in 2006. She is affiliated with medical facilities Olive View - UCLA Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD

AESTHETICA LA/LA Hand Institute

18372 Clark St Ste 204 Tarzana, CA 91356

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Yaghoubian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Yaghoubian's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Yaghoubian treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 70% of her peers

Dr. Yaghoubian treats this condition more than 70% of her peers

• Hyperparathyroidism
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Lipomas
  • Lung Cancer
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Thoracentesis
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Yaghoubian accepts

Dr. Yaghoubian accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Dr. Yaghoubian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yaghoubian

3.4

Unpleasant Experience
I've been debating several months about writing this review. I scheduled an appointment, arrived early and still had to wait over 30 mins. During my consult I felt rushed, only general details about the surgery provided, seemed annoyed with my questions and more concerned about me knowing I would have to pay $500 out of pocket for her "special scar cream" and post opt appointments. I understand the doctor is asked the same questions countless of times however treat each client / potential client as an individual "special". Upon leaving the office i noticed they are giving clients a giftcard if you give them a five star review. REALLY!!! I didn't feel confident after my consult and called the next day to ask them to not go any further with submitting forms for pre-approval. Several weeks later I receive a bill from my insurance carrier over $1650.00 after the insurance denied the majority of it, I was left to pay about $250.00 for a 30 minute wait and 10 or less min consult.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Thank you Dr. Yahhoubian for encouraging my son to persist with the low cost approach (rather than try a surgery that would have been much more involved and not guaranteed to produce better results) and taking the extra 3 minutes to rewrap the bandage/splint.
Michael – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Dr Arezou Yaghoubian has been treating me for the last 3 years in all the excellent treatments i have had done to enhance my personality in happiness. Very well explained every treatment she has done and with that said EXPERIENCE is bursting thru her knowledge!!! Kind warm staff very positive attitude she is magnificent!!!
Cristina Arias – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Dr. Yaghoubian Tarzana La Hand Institute. I am so upset. I'm having pain in both hands. I made an appt with Dr Y. I'm disabled and struggled to get to the appointment today. When I made the appointment I told the appointment maker to be sure to tell the doctor I need the shots today. After waiting and paperwork etc. the doctor tells me she doesn't have the medication in stock. I'm a retired pharmacist. I know she could borrow from the hospital across the street or the Rheumatoligist on the first floor. She refused to do so. I'm very upset. Just wanted to share my experience
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Hi Dr Yaghoubian, I wanted to personally thank you for taking such good care of our little girl Skyler. We could not have asked for a better plastic surgeon and under the severe circumstances we could not have asked for or expected a more beautiful stitch job. Every surgeon, DR, nurse who has seen her since all make mention of the fantastic, beautiful stitching job you did. They are shocked when I show them the injury. You are a very special surgeon and we thank you Sean & Heather Farley
Sean & Heather Farley in Hidden Hills, CA – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Amazing doctor, compassionate and kind. I was treated for a hand disorder and the office and staff were amazing. When treatment no longer worked and surgery was scheduled, I was in very competent hands with Dr. Yaghoubian. I highly recommend her.
Anita in West Hills, CA – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
I went in to see Doctor Yaghoubian because one of my nasal cavities collapsed after I broke my nose from a surfing accident. I had a hard time breathing, the bridge of my nose was displaced, and had a significant cut underneath my left eye. Dr. Yaghoubian was quick to help me with scheduling an appointment for surgery in the same week as the accident! After surgery, my nose was corrected to its regular position and I could breath even better than before I broke it. Not only is she a talented sur
Connor D. in Los Angeles – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Rude. No bedside manner. Does not explain anything or put her patient at ease. She treated me as if I was beneath her. When I arrived for an appointment on a Monday that HER STAFF erroneously scheduled for me, she told me to "get out" and that she would not see me or treat me or answer my questions until Friday. She was assigned to me through Worker's Comp for a wrist fracture---I would not choose this doctor if I had a choice. She has shown me zero compassion or understanding. She doesn't care.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
J. Martell in CA – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?
Dr Yaghoubian and her staff, were absolutely wonderful, very compassionate and professional. I had a very serious hand injury going in, I was so scared and anxious. After my visit I felt somewhat relieved. I highly recommend her. Jane and Jackie were great.
Marie Lombardo in Encino – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yaghoubian?

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Hand Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

2006
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT LOS ANGELES / CENTER FOR HEALTH SCIENCES

• Persian

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD?

Does Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD accept any insurance plans?

Does Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Yaghoubian's profile.

What conditions does Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD treat?

Dr. Yaghoubian frequently treats the following conditions: Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Abdominal Pain, and Breast Cancer. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD's office address?

Dr. Yaghoubian's office is located at 18372 Clark St Ste 204, Tarzana, CA 91356. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages is Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD fluent in?

Dr. Yaghoubian is able to speak Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.

Is Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD affiliated with any hospitals?

Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD is affiliated with Olive View - UCLA Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center.

Is Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD a board-certified professional?

Yes, Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery, Hand Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.

How much experience does Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD have?

Dr. Yaghoubian has over 16 years of healthcare experience.

Does Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 3.4/5 for Dr. Arezou Yaghoubian, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

AESTHETICA LA/LA Hand Institute

AESTHETICA LA Arezou Yaghoubian, MD, FACS18372 Clark St Ste 204 Tarzana, CA 91356

Dr. Yaghoubian is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Olive View - UCLA Medical Center

Sylmar, CA

74% Patients that would definitely recommend, 4% higher than the national average

Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center

Tarzana, CA

67% Patients that would definitely recommend, 3% lower than the national average

2 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2020)

Compare Providers

Providers chosen based on Dr. Yaghoubian's location and specialty. Click here to refine your results.