Dr. Ardeshir Talieh, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Ardeshir Talieh, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Ardeshir Talieh, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Luis Obispo, CA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Talieh is affiliated with Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Talieh's Experience

See how Dr. Talieh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Talieh

Dr. Talieh accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Talieh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Talieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talieh to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Talieh's Performance
    in CA |
    I would like to take this time to applaud Dr Talieh. He is an excellent doctor, and he has alot of wisdom in the area of medicine. He keeps up with technology and is very up to date and knowledgeable when it comes to any type of treatment for me. I feel honored and blessed to be his patient.
    Los Osos, CA |
    He is simply the best. I am so thankful he is my Doc.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    Dr. Talieh is the most compassionate and caring Dr. my mom and I have ever had. His skill and expertise are unparalleled. We thank our lucky stars that we are both his patients.
    in Santa Maria, CA |
    the sincere compassion expressed regarding our health and the understanding towards our complex health issues, Dr Talieh has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs while exercising his professional actions in our overall care.
    in San Luis Obispo, CA |
    I came to Dr. Talieh 5 years ago after I became paralyzed by a rare cavernoma lodged in my spinal canal I'd been in four hospitals in four weeks My husband & I felt like no one would take time to talk to us. We rarely saw the same person twice in a row. I was in constant pain We were both emotionally overwhelmed. Dr. T & my caseworker, Kenny were like miracles to us They made time to get to know us & to explain everything we didn't understand. Dr T is thorough & caring Were grateful he is our Dr
    Have you seen Dr. Ardeshir Talieh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Talieh?

Dr. Talieh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Talieh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Talieh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saint George`s University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

• Arabic

Dr. Talieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Talieh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Talieh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.