Dr. Ardavan Kheradpir, DMD

Dr. Ardavan Kheradpir, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Ardavan Kheradpir, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Clovis, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Tufts University in 2000 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

2026 Shaw Ave Ste 101

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Kheradpir

Dr. Kheradpir's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kheradpir "Dr. Ardavan Kheradpir is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon at Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center. As a young man, Dr. Kheradpir was treated for a facial injury, so he understands the treatment process from the perspective of a patient as well as a healthcare provider. A person's face and smile are important to their entire identity, and Dr. Kheradpir takes pride in helping people achieve good oral and facial health. After finishing his dental degree and oral surgery residency, Dr. Kheradpir went to medical school and completed a general surgery internship to further his knowledge of the medical field. Having both a medical and a dental degree allows him to treat patients with the highest level of training available. When he's not at the practice, he also has staff privileges and does trauma calls at many of our local hospitals."

This content was provided by Dr. Kheradpir "I like to take a personalized approach to patient care, because my patients are far more than their surgical treatment. I want every patient to feel welcomed, valued, safe, and comfortable when they visit me, my colleagues, or any member of our staff. Taking the time to listen to my patients creates trust – I want my patients to be as confident and excited about their outcome as I am."

1  Practice Areas

• Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univeristy Of Ottowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Ucsf Fresno, University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kheradpir has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kheradpir has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Kheradpir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kheradpir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kheradpir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kheradpir to family and friends

Dr. Kheradpir's Performance

Dr. Kheradpir did my daughter's reconstructive upper jaw surgery just a few weeks ago and I could not have asked for a more attentive DR and staff. Dr. Kheradpir really takes time to explain what to expect and for any follow up questions we had. My daughter is so happy with the results and is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you, Irma, for recommending our practice. You and your daughter were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.

Dr. Kheradpir is a true professional and I will recommend him to all of my friends and family. Word of mouth is the best compliment and my words from my mouth will only be golden for this medical practice. Thank you Dr. Kheradpir and staff! You are the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.

Dr. Kheradpir was knowledgable and approachable. He did a great job with my oral surgery. I am 29, had all four wisdom teeth out, and was worried that I wouldn't heal well, but thanks to his good work (and cleaning on my part), I had minimal pain and healed well. I'd highly recommend him to others.