Dr. Archie Perry, MD

Dr. Archie Perry, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 53

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Archie Perry, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Perry has extensive experience in Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

Office
closed

Mon

Desert Orthopaedic Center - East Desert Inn Road

Desert Orthopaedic Center - East Desert Inn Road2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89121
    • Sat: closed

Desert Orthopaedic Center

Desert Orthopaedic Center - Centennial8402 Centennial Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89149

Desert Orthopedic Center- Southwest Office

Desert Orthopedic Center- Southwest Office8205 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 250 Las Vegas, NV 89113
    • Sat: closed

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center Las Vegas, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for orthopedic surgery.

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ See hospitals

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center

Dr. Perry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perry

4.1

Very compassionate
Went for sciatica and got not so good news. Dr Perry has been wonderful with helping me get help.
Jan 21, 2023
Asks good questions, listens
Doctor was busy it was a Monday. 20 min wait to be called back then had X-rays then another 30 min wait for the doctor I was out in a hour and a half. Not bad considering the day and what I had done.
Dec 21, 2022
My visit
My visit with Dr. Perry thank ?? you for taking your time to meet with me. It was great pleasure meeting with you. Everyone was professional and polite about taking the time to listen to my health concerns. Looking forward to future follow-up with you. Again thank you. ??
The GOOD DOCTOR – Dec 10, 2022
Just the best
This post is a follow up to my last review. I just had my 1 week post op follow up appointment and I couldn’t be happier! Dr Perry and his PAs- Ryan and Riley, and the rest of Team Perry are top notch! They took their time and answered all of my pre op questions. Dr. Perry reassured me before surgery, and even took a song request to add to his surgical play list. I have had immediate relief from the excruciating sciatic pain since surgery, and have not even needed pain meds. Although I need to take it easy for a few weeks, I am ready to celebrate the holidays! I am truly grateful for Dr. Perry, his team, and the excellent care I received. Thank you! #TeamPerry #bestever
Lisa Carmona – Nov 30, 2022
Bait and Switch
I booked with Dr. Perry. In fact, was told that a one on one was promised if I agreed to a very small window of visit. He was a no show. Bait and switch. A decent PA entered the room. Had no knowledge of metastatic breast cancer. A big no-no. Thus, needs more education to be a PA. Whoever this guy is, he is not trustworthy in his field…that of humane honesty. How could he be trusted with the bigger picture?
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
Nameless – Sep 27, 2022
Informative. compassionate, very knowledgeable
Spent quality time reviewing my medical information including tests/treatment results from St. Louis Hospital and local physicians
Jul 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
My husband’s lumbar fusion changed my life foreve!
Dr. Perry performed a lumbar fusion on my husband. Immediately after my husbands surgery Dr. Perry tells me surgery is finished and surgery went great. I was so relieved by hearing those words. Then suddenly Dr. Perry says to me, BUT after the surgery was completed they proceeded to turn him over onto his back then take him to recovery. But when he was turned over onto his back his heart suddenly stopped beating and my husband of 24 years died. What healthy person dies having elective back surgery? Dr. Perry took my husband, best friend and my whole world from me. Dr. Perry never answered my question to him, how did this happen? To anyone presently going to Dr Perry for medical treatment my advice to you is don’t just walk away you run!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
LGP – May 05, 2022
Good doctor
I waited a while past my apt time to be seen but that was expected. Good doctors tend to be extra busy… Dr. Perry was nice, educated and very informative. He spent time going over my imaging with me and answering my questions in detail. I would recommend him to my family & friends.
Sadie D. – Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
I was in the hospital in July with an infection and X-rays revealed a spot on my lower spine. My primary care person saw it and ordered an cat-scan. She saw the growth and thought it was not serious but wanted for me to get a second opinion and wrote an order for me to see Dr Perry. The first 20 minutes was spent with a tech trying to load the x-ray and cat-scan to no avail. It was decided then to take their own x-rays. They did not show the growth. Dr Perry came in a spent 30 seconds introducing me to a student and left never to be seen or heard. From that I can not determine the ability of Dr. Perry. Another cat-scan was ordered and a followup visit was scheduled with an assistant, again no Dr. Perry. Needless to say, I cancelled the followup visit and will not be using any services provided by Desert Orthopedic Clinic (DOC) going forward.
Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
A total waste of time. Dr Perry didn't even bother to check my neck/shoulder, scheduled me for a later virtual visit to review the MRI results, but that day he was too busy to attend that appointment. Do yourself a favor a look for another doctor.
Rick – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
This was my first visit with Dr. Perry. He was very congenial and caring. He listened and answered all of my questions. He explained my surgery clearly so that I feel confident in moving forward with him as my surgeon.
Suzanne Quinn – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
Dr Perry is always thorough and takes time to answer all of our questions. He puts you at ease with his pleasant and friendly demeanor.
Mimi Johnson – Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
horrible.he did a spinal fusion on me 2/05/2019 and the results were terrible!I was able to walk on my own before surgery and now have to use a walker1
Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
I never got to see him his other people came in to assist me
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
I went to Dr Perry on advice from a friend. I was going to him for a second opinion from my doctor whose only option was to do disc surgery. I was so happy that Dr Perry suggested options besides surgery. He was personable and answered all of my, and my wife’s, many questions. I will now continue with Dr Perry and his course of treatment for my back.
Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
Office organized and professional. Dr Perry explained issues and options and we developed treatment plan
Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
As a new patient I absolutely loved everything about my visit with Dr.Perry/ Ryan E Williams PA -C!! (Centennial Location) The front staff, the MA’s, Radiology, are all people I came in contact with. Each one, had the same level of professionalism and compassion. Dr. Perry is a very caring and kind man ,which shows thru his mannerisms even as he simple walks down the hall interacting with people. Ryan has a wonderful way of making you feel at ease as she explains patiently , with detailed information about medical results, recommendations and encouragement— regardless of how many questions you ask! Although we dt want to have to see each other soon, I will be looking Ffwd to the next time I have to “ deal with” a visit at this office. I also spoke briefly with a wonderful young man named Alex. I am Impressed with how the whole office works so smoothing together as a caring compassionate and uplifting team. ??????
Lisa – May 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
Reason for visit is to address issues with my neck, my insurance wouldn't allow me to see a previous physician with DOC Dr. Dunn, who did my extensive low back surgery so they recommend Dr. Perry because he works directly with Dr. Dunn and because he also came highly recommend with his credentials.
Anthony Sandoval – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?
My appointment was at 245 I didn't get called to the an hour later! Then I got put in a room, got asked a few questions then was sent to do a xray, after the xray went back the room, no one came to see me! I waited 3 hours b4 being seen by another doctor! I could hear alot patients come and go in all the other rooms by mines! Another doc came in told me the doc I'm supposed to see got called away, noone bothered to tell me this and had me waiting for hours in the room!! Then to only tell me nothing wrong with my lower back! So no I'm not happy I'm not satisfied with how things was handled
Apr 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archie Perry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perry?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Frequently Treated by Dr. Perry

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Perry treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Perry treats other conditions, please contact the office at (702) 731-1616.

Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures specialists.

Dr. Perry is experienced in the area of Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 57 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Dr. Perry
Similar Providers
Low Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylolisthesis

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminoforaminotomy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Torticollis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Perry accepts

Dr. Perry accepts the following insurance:

AARP
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
Culinary Health Fund
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
First Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA