Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Trivedi

SUTTER CENTER FOR PSYCHIATRY

1610 Executive Ct Sacramento, CA 95864

Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Sacramento, CA. She graduated from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (Aiims) and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Trivedi accepts

Dr. Trivedi accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Trivedi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Trivedi's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Homicidal Ideation
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Lithium Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Suboxone® Treatment
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Psychiatry

University Of Arizona Medical Center
University Of Arizona
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (Aiims)
University Of North Bengal / Medical College

25.31645569620253%

Dr. Trivedi?
Dr. Trivedi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD
Dr Trivedi saved my life and spared my family from a lifetime of grief. In 2017, for 15 months, I had a mental breakdown. Despite not being functional enough to take care of myself, I did everything she prescribed and made every appt. In 2017 I was so depressed, had such bad anxiety, focus and memory problems, I wanted to die!!! I was miserable, I was in pain and agony! It was the worst kind of torture. I got a 5150 in 7/17. After that I began seeing Dr Trivedi. She had me do TMS. During and after the treatment, I felt the same, I wanted to die! Dr Trivedi told me I would never get better. The TMS and her honesty is what saved me. After she said that, I went home and began to accept my condition, and that helped so much! A few months after TMS, I got better! My conclusion is: there is hope. I had what I thought was TRD, but seeing Dr Trivedi, doing everything she prescribed and showing up to every appt is what made me get better. If it weren’t for her, I would be dead!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
never happened. no availability for 2 months. no availability at Arden Arcade location. Wanted a credit card prior to first visit and would not go further unless agreed and provided. Moved on. unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Udate from review a year ago. RUN from any Psych doctor who precribes drugs without giving you full disclosure of adverse affects from poly drugging. Watch what you initial when she gives you prescriptions for drugs. Flip that page over. The front of the page states she has disclosed all adverse side effects. Psych drugs that may cause irreversable neurological symptoms, irreversable memory issue, heart issues. RUN while you can. I still have neuro issues, heart issues 2 years after these drugs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I do not appreciate consistently being left to wait upwards of 45 minutes in the waiting room every time I have an appointment. I should not have to block out over an hour of my day for what ends up being a grand total of 15 minutes or less of face time with the doctor. I find this lack of punctuality to e both unprofessional and disrespectful.
The best dr ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Lov your office staff, D. Trvedi and Jeanine too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Dr. Trevedi is nice and kind. Working with her so far has been good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
dr trivedi is wonderful.she really cares about getting you to feel right and to be all you can be.i am so happy i found her.she takes a real interest in making sure you get the right medications for you case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Trivedi & her staff for over a year now & am very grateful for their help & support. I had severe anxiety & depression when I started seeing her & my psychologist on a weekly basis. They helped me though medications, never have taken anything til this, & I really enjoyed talking & learning healthier coping processes with her & my psychologist. I no longer need a psychologist but still go for routine check-ups, medication refills, & to say hi & pet Buddy the cute puppy d
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Mrs.travedis voice but I seeing the NP. Again cold, then bam! ”we need to take a random drug test, can you provide a sample?” I couldn’t as I didn’t have to urinate as I’m am in ketosis and had just check before a came to the appt. then she said the swab method was available, I agreed to take it no problem. Again she’s dry just clicking the screen and then blurts out you didn’t pick up your prescription from July I’m thinking to my self are you serious I answered yes and she was like “oh” then o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Staff is Rude & Unprofessional. Doctor Charges $25 for any paperwork that insurance requires them to fill out. Whether it's a standard questionnaire or request from another of your doctors. Practice seems to be more about the money less about the care!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I am an highly satisfied client of Dr. Trivedi. She recommended the TMS for my treatment plan. Many of my symptoms of clinical depression are resolved and my mental clarity has returned. Additionally, I would recommend the TMS coordinator Jessica Flores. She is a pleasant and engaging as she is knowledgeable about TMS. Finally, Jeanine Ewert LCSW is an excellent therpaist who works in conjunction with Dr. Trevidi, thus making my mental health care one stop shopping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
The best most caring professionals work here. Dr. Trivedi has made me better able to cope with life. She saved my career!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I would never recommend this psychiatrist. All she cares about is money her office staff or rude, they don’t care about mental health. Once again nothing but money hungry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
After 2 years of medical treatment for memory loss, anxiety and depression with other medical professions, Dr. Trivedi provided treatment and guidance over the past year which resulted in a more than a 95 percent improvement in her anxiety and depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Highly satisfied patient. Service is friendly, compassionate and accommodating. I have been going here over 18 months. In comparison to other providers Dr. Trivedi is as good or better. It was hard for me to find an in network provider so Human Touch was able to work with my insurance anyway. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I was diagnosed with depression in my mid-twenties. I have taken numerous medications over the years. Medication changes were no longer working. Dr. Trivedi introduced me to TMS. A 6 week process involving transcranial magnetic stimulation. By week 3 friends and family began to see changes. I had more energy, was more positive, and less anxious. By week 5 I woke up feeling good, anxiety level had decreased, doing routine chores & leaving my house. I am grateful to Dr. Trivedi and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
Doctor Trivedi is a extremely judgemental, ageist, feminist woman who spends little time talking to her patients. She is crazy and seems like she could be a patient. If there was a way that I could give her no stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I love this office. Dr. Trivedi is wonderful. I received TMS treatment for PTSD, severe depression and anxiety. Everyday I looked forward to go to my appointments. Dr. Trivedi has been a blessing to me. Dr. Trivedi listens holistically and really works with her patients. Her staff are very warm, kind and friendly. Buddy is a great addition to the office as a therapy companion. He really knows when you need comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD?
I am a physician and have experienced depression for many years. I have been on every medication and seen countless psychiatrists and therapists with little improvement. During a serious period she saw me in one day and started me on TMS and a newer med. within 4 weeks of starting TMS I was the happiest I'd been in years. I highly recommend her and TMS. And she takes insurance and Medicare! Thank you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Trivedi?