Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Archana Shah, MD
Dr. Archana Shah, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Winter Park, FL. She is 48 years old.

132 Benmore Dr

Winter Park, FL 32792

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Shah does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Shah is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Shah's Performance
Dade City, FL |
Dr. Shah is the most caring Dr. I have ever encountered. She has been the one Dr. who has listened, and ultimately diagnosed me with a rare illness. I suffered abusive from the Healthcare community as my symptoms do not fit "textbook" illness. I lost all hope, and on my last "try "when I met her. Thank God I found strength to search a little farther. I left every appointment crying .....including my first with her. BUT, they were happly tears! LOVE HER. And the office staff rocks!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Shah has been treating my mother for 2 years. Due to a compromised immune system my mom caught fungal infections in her lungs which were not easily diagnosed. Other doctors misdiagnosed as bronchitis and blood clots. She was given blood thinners that almost killed her. Dr. Shah knew immediately that the malady wasn't something simple. She investigated thoroughly with a battery of tests, but she also listened carefully and put my mom totally at ease. Dr. Shah is warm, caring, and brilliant.
in Winter Park |
Painstakingly preparing a concise report for the appointment the following day, Dr. Shah neglected to read it that day or during the appointment in order to properly diagnose the patient with perhaps a bacterium specific to catheters. Perhaps if negligence were not an issue, she would not have been so argumentative about supplying antibiotics that were not requested. She needs to start listening to her patients and being open minded; also, READ the file before seeing the patient.
in Lake Mary, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Shah by another doctor, and am so thankful! She diagnosed my issue immediately and started me on a course of antibiotics. She knows her stuff, is easy to talk to and very professional. Her staff is phenomenal, very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah!
Orlando, FL |
Hospital assigned Dr Shah to treat my father's infection after mastoidectomy surgery. The intravenous antibiotic prescribed did not kill the infection and caused another serious infection. The doctor prescribed several antibiotics to combat the infections, which did more harm than good. The medications caused more hearing loss, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite, sleeping problems, and recurring infections.
in orlando, florida |
I developed osteomyelitis (serious infection in a finger joint). I was in and out of the hospital on antibiotics for weeks and in and out of doctors offices in between and sick as a dog with an infection. The last doctor said I needed to have my finger amputated. I went to Dr Shah. she took one look at my finger ran to the phone and had me admitted to the hospital and it is now 6 days later. she found me the best hand surgeon in Florida who saved my finger and I am Infection free. She's amazing
Have you seen Dr. Archana Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?