Dr. Archana Bansal, MD

Dr. Archana Bansal, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 49 years old

Dr. Bansal specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Sierra Vista, AZ. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bansal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bansal's Experience

See how Dr. Bansal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bansal

Dr. Bansal accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bansal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bansal
Dr. Bansal's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
She was actually rude. There's was only one concern for my visit to the doctors office. She wouldn't even listen to what I had to say she told me what I was going to take. Didn't explain the medication or ask if I wanted that because it wouldn't solve my problem. She sent me to a pharmacy that didn't except my insurance then she gave me a prescription that wasn't even covered by my insurance. Awful experience I will never recommend her to anyone, I'll warn someone not to go. Her staff was great.
This woman incompetence made my mother's early death certain because she misdiagnosed my mother's ovarian cancer IV as acid reflux/possible stomach ulcer. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
She is the worst doctor I have ever experienced. She misdiagnosed me. She prescribed an antibiotic that made me very ill. She insisted that the illness was not caused by the antibiotic and made me go through X-rays and blood tests. When these came out negative, she told me that I must just be experiencing stress. I am a teacher and was on summer break. When I asked her how I could be experiencing stress, she yelled at me. I left her office, stopped the antibiotic, and immediately recovered. Bad!
Sierra Vista Az |
My parents both used Dr Bansal. She had missed my moms very high blood pressure causing headaches among other issues for several visits. Bad bedside manor to say the least. Treats staff terrible right in front of patients. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone. I had to help my parents find a real Dr who cares about people and resolving medical issues.
in Elginr, AZ |
It's been good for several years. We may not disagree sometimes, but if you are absolutely right stick with it and she will listen. She's quick, but never forgets to cover the important issues.i.e., if I need referrals or new scripts for meds. She keep track of my labs, and yearly checkup, and insists on copies of other Dr's treatment record. She does not view Acupuncture as medicine, but I have had it and it worked. I have to tell her that 3,000 years of Chinese medicine can't be wrong.
Have you seen Dr. Archana Bansal, MD?
Are you Dr. Bansal?

Compare Dr. Bansal

Dr. Bansal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Bansal has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bansal's Board Certifications

• Blood Disorders

Dr Sn Medical College, University Of Rajasthan

Graduated in 1992

• Hindi

Dr. Bansal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bansal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bansal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bansal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.