Dr. Araz Tawfique, MD

Dr. Araz Tawfique, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Araz Tawfique, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Solana Beach, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ross University / School Of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine in 2003 and specializes in psychiatry, psychoanalysis, and more.Read his story

990 Highland Dr Ste 105A

Solana Beach, CA 92075

Learn about Dr. Tawfique

See how frequently Dr. Tawfique performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
high
Tobacco Use Disorder
Personality Disorders

Dr. Tawfique's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Tawfique's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tawfique "I am a Board Certified psychiatrist in Solana Beach, CA with over ten years of experience working with people with diverse needs, such as those struggling with the loss of a loved one or relationship, anxiety, depression, addiction, or a life transition. As a medical doctor with additional training in psychoanalysis, I provide a supportive environment to deliver comprehensive and integrated treatment using talk therapy, psychoanalysis, medicines, or a combination thereof. I have additional subspecialty experience in addiction medicine and substance abuse treatment. To learn more, please visit www.araztawfiquemd.com"

This content was provided by Dr. Tawfique "Everyone deserves to feel happy, hopeful, and fulfilled.  Using a collaborative approach, we will figure out which balance of treatment techniques is best for you, and design an individualized plan to help you rediscover your path."

• Psychiatry
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychotherapy

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Ross University / School Of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Crozier-Chester Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Nevada, Reno
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Tawfique has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tawfique does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tawfique and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tawfique's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tawfique to family and friends

Dr. Tawfique's Performance

Dr. Tawfique Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  Please feel free to share this feedback with me directly so I can better help you.

"

I waited three weeks before I was seen and considered canceling my appointment. I’m glad I didn’t. He was well informed, considerate, and gave me a new perspective on my depression. Thank you Dr Tawfique.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
His office immediately hung up on me after I gave them my name and now is disconnecting my calls before picking up. I guess that means he isn't accepting new patients, despite the website saying he is. Would it kill you to just say, "Sorry we're not accepting new patients" rather than just hanging...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3
I highly recommend Dr. Tawfique. He is very compassionate, sincere, and patient! And mostly importantly, you can get in to see him early.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I was referred to Dr Tawfique by my psychiatrist after she became ill. I was saddened to loose my old psychiatrist and didn't think I'd find the same connection with anyone else. I'm pleased to say I have found that connection and I look forward to seeing him regularly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Very warm and understanding and knowledgeable about medications
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1