Dr. Arati Pandya, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

JAMES M CUTTONE, MD 1309 Milstead Rd NE Ste E Conyers, GA 30012 Get Directions
Dr. Arati Pandya, MD
Dr. Arati Pandya, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Conyers, GA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with Rockdale Medical Center.

Dr. Pandya's Experience

See how Dr. Pandya's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pandya

Dr. Pandya accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Pandya is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pandya has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pandya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandya to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Pandya's Performance
in Conyers, GA |
Dr Pandya is an exceptional Opthamologist. Her skills are second to none, and she has an incredible bedside manner as well. She spends time with every patient as if they were her only patient! She always has a smile and an incredible attitude. She never recommends something unless it is for her patient's well being. I can't say enough good things about her. I was one of her very first patients when she began her practice and I am still impressed by her on each and every visit!
Conyers, GA |
I had a 3:15pm appointment, I got there at 3:10pm. I wanted an hour and half before got called to the back. Than, waited an additional 30 minutes for the Dr. to come it. During her visit, she was condesending. She said she's the only MD in conyers. She did not explain the diagnosis. Told me it's Lazy eye, but did not explain anything.
in Conyers, GA |
She had been working with my wife, whom seems real pleased with her, for a while now. Recommended to see an eye specialist because of strokes and diabetes. Dr. Pandya did cataract surgery on both eyes with astigmatism management. I am now able to see, for the first time in 54 years, clearly with a 20/20 vision. I can see the clock at night again. I still reach for my glasses, by habit, that I don't need anymore. It is wonderful.
in Conyers, GA |
She's patient with her patients she works hard to figure out the problem.
in Social Circle, GA |
Great experience. Started seeing Dr. Pandya 1-1/2 years ago after I got an airborne eye infection. She took care of the infection and helped clear my vision. She recently performed cataract surgery on my eyes. I had no issues and the bedside care was great.
in Greensboro, Ga |
If I could give no stars I would. I had surgery done by her and then I had something wrong with my eye. Went in a numerous times for appointments and I was just ignored by her about my problem. The nurse that took me back every time wrote it down in the notes I have having pain in my eye. The doctor kept coming in and ignoring me. Finally the nurse said if it was me friend to friend go see someone else. Well she got fired for that and low and behold I had a new doctor tell me I had holes
in Conyers, GA |
My experience with Dr Pandya was GR8 I have been wearing glasses since 3rd grade and since she completed my eye surgery I am glasses free. I am so excited......I was so impressed I recommend my entire family.....I am sure they will love her as much as I do....If you need an eye Doctor shes the one and her staff makes you feel like family!!!!!
Covington, GA |
Dr. Pandya has performed successful Cataract surgery on myself and husband. With no problems. We had some other eye problems that she also treated. She is an excellent Dr.and very knowledgeable.
in McDonough, GA |
This doctor ruined my vision. Think she implanted the wrong lenses. Horrible experience Beware of this doctor.
in Conyers, GA |
Friendly, open to questions, helpful, and above all, honest. I'm a thirty year diabetic with accompanying eye issues. Dr. Pandya not only helped me take control of my eye care, in all likelihood she saved me from blindnes I have had numerous other eye doctors of varying degrees of quality, but in Dr. Pandya, I found high quality care like no other. If I ever have to move from this area, I will gladly drive whatever the distance to retain her services. You cannot get better care. Period.
in Conyers, GA |
I fell and banged my head. Broke the bone around my eye socket. She was a blessing. Explained what is was, how long it would heal and what to expect. I was so relieved. She took a while so that I completely understood what I should do.
in Conyers, GA |
This doctor recently did my cataract surgery. I have known her for a while though. My husband his pre-glaucoma eyes and she takes of care him. Both of us wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I am completely comfortable with her care. I took my elderly Mother to her recently and all went well.
in McDonough, GA |
I have had the best experience with Dr. Pandya that I could ever dreamed After less tha one week afte cateracks surgery and the lens implant I am able to read a newspaper with out Bi focals for first time in over 20 yrs. She is very excellent in the way she cares for patients and procedure she does. I am so thrilled at what she has done and she says in 6 weeks it will be even better I would tell anyone needing this particular surgery that dont even think about shopping just give call .J Cook
Have you seen Dr. Arati Pandya, MD?
Are you Dr. Pandya?

Compare Dr. Pandya

Dr. Pandya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Pandya has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pandya's Board Certifications

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoschisis
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Pandya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology