Dr. Arashdeep Gill, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 38
Partners in Recovery LLC5625 W Bell Rd Glendale, AZ 85308
Dr. Arashdeep Gill, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Glendale, AZ and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from West Virginia University medical school in 2012. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gill to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Gill's conditions and procedures:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Gill accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Gill accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Phoenix Standard