Dr. Arash G. Vishteh, MD

Dr. Vishteh's Office
18404 N Tatum Blvd Ste 205
Phoenix, AZ 85032 Get Directions
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Dr. Vishteh is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Vishteh specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Phoenix, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Vishteh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Vishteh's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vishteh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vishteh

Dr. Vishteh accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Vishteh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Vishteh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vishteh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Vishteh
Dr. Vishteh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (46)
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Vishteh came highly recommended to me by a friend just in time. My back pain was worsening almost daily to the point I could barely walk. I had tried the chiropractor, PT visits and the shots, nothing worked. My wife called the office and was amazed at the immediate help Debi was offering. She listened carefully and within an hour had the Dr view my MRI, checked my insurance and had an appointment within days. My spinal stenosis surgery was successful, I now have my life back. PAIN-FREE!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Vishteh is brilliant, he saved my daughters. Five months ago while on vacation my teenage daughter was in a car accident. She suffered from multiple vertebral fractures and a traumatic brain injury. He performed surgery to stop the bleeding on her brain. Today the scar is almost non visible and she is a happy, almost fully recovered young lady who is full of life.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Vishteh is one of those rare physicians who looks at his patient as a person with a story. He listens intently and then makes his recommendations. He was very busy when I was there, but I never felt rushed or that he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He was with me 100 percent. The office is efficient and knowledgeable, with a very caring attitude. I find that when a doctor's office runs efficiently, it's usually because it starts from the top. Thank you Dr Vishteh.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Wonderful experience all around with doctor and staff!
in Phoenix, Az |
I literally owe my life to Dr. Vishteh. This coming September 22 will be 3 years ago that I fell 23 feet landing flat on my back the fall should have killed me.I broke 2 vertebrae completely in half and exploded a 3rd I needed emergency surgery and my chances of survival were not good my chances of ever walking again if I did survive even less.THANK GOD Dr.Vishteh was on call that day he worked on me for nearly 10 hours.needles to say I'm alive and I and I can walk I owe him and his team my life
in Phoenix, Az |
I had been in pain for several weeks. Doctors and more I found Dr Vishteh. Surgery was necessary. When I woke from surgery my pain was gone. That was 02/23/2016, physical therapy now complete, I too am completely recovered. Dr Vishteh is an amazing surgeon and person. Margie T. Phoenix, Az. Thank you Dr Vishteh! I have my life back. Also Dana and Debbie, are on there game, helping make things run smoothly. Dana has been with Dr Vishteh for eighteen years.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I saw Dr. Vishteh after my MRI showed disc herniations in my neck. Still being very functional (playing basketball, golf, jogging), I was surprised when Dr. Vishteh told me I needed cervical fusion surgery at C5-6 and 6-7. I did lots of research over the next several weeks, including two other opinions (including at the Mayo Clinic) - in the end, I ended up back with Dr. Vishteh and had surgery 3 months ago. Surgery went extremely well and feel as good as new. I highly recommend Dr. Vishteh.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
This guy is the absolute BEST doctor and surgeon I've ever had in my life. Good guy too. I'm so fortunate that I found him for my spine surgery. He's the only doctor I'd ever trust to operate on my spine. Dan Levin
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am a patient of Dr. Vishteh. I am also a Certified Surgical Assistant. As such, I do know how to judge and choose a surgeon. When I needed spinal surgery, I chose him. I did so because of his education, credentials and rapport with other patients and the operating room staff. His professionalism carries on to his office staff as well. My surgery went very well, and the pain was relieved immediately. I would highly recommend Dr. Vishteh to anyone needing spinal/brain surgery. Great man and MD
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Vishteh is a great surgeon, but what makes him stand out is his bedside manner. I believe that he truly cares for his patients as individuals. He was the only provider to educate me about my recovery and I had a very expansive team of specialists. His office staff (Dana) is also extremely available and helpful.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Anyone in need of back surgery should feel confortable with choosing Dr. Veshteh. His bedside manor and surgical skill is unsurpassed in the valley and I recommend him wholeheartedly. I give Dr. Vishteh and his staff five out of five stars. Dana, Dr. Vishteh's assistant was always cheerful and helpful with my questions and concerns and was a pleasure to work with.
in Peoria, AZ |
Excellent experience. Dr. Vishteh seemed to anticipate my questions, provide answers that were easy to understand. Dr. Vishteh gave you the tools and directions to this procedure a success.
in Phoenix AZ |
Outstanding doctor I wish all my doctors were skilled and professional as Dr. Vishteh. I had surgery on my spine it went flawlessly !!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Vishteh was recommended by another doctor. I cannot adequately express my gratitude for the excellent care I received for the removal of a cancerous tumor from the interior of my skull. His skill and care were beyond reproach. He and his staff made every turn of events as pleasant and healing an occasion as I could expect. I felt I was bering cared for by family. I never felt alone or some kind of business-as-usual patient. This is a special doctor with staff of equal caliber.
Have you seen Dr. Arash G. Vishteh, MD?
Are you Dr. Vishteh?