Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD

Endocrine Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Mohebati

West Coast Surgical Assoc.

130 La Casa Via Bldg 3 Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD is an endocrine surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. He specializes in endocrine surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Mohebati accepts

Dr. Mohebati accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Mohebati's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mohebati's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ulcer

Dr. Mohebati treats Ulcer more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Mohebati treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
high

Dr. Mohebati performs Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Mohebati performs this procedure more than 84% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Thyroidectomy
high

Dr. Mohebati performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Mohebati performs this procedure more than 83% of his peers

• Burn Injuries
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Cholelithiasis
  • Colectomy
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Constipation
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Empyema
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Parathyroid Cancer
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Varicose Veins
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

"I feel privileged to be practicing medicine. The idea of being a part of a profession focused on helping others regardless of ethnicity, religion or race was a very powerful draw for me. As a melanoma and head and neck cancer surgeon, it is particularly rewarding being able to help my patients get through these challenging diseases."

• Endocrine Surgery

Dr. Mohebati?
Dr. Mohebati's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent. Dr Morhbati was highly recommended by personal physician for recent surgery. My personal experience was professional and my surgery was successful. Dr. Morhbati fully explained and provided all information and he was available for any follow-up questions I might have. His office and staff were professional with little wait. I highly recommend and have no hesitation about Dr. Morhbati's qualifications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr Mohebati took time to patiently answered all my questions after explaining the procedure. My surgery went very well and only a small scar remains which will soon be gone. I highly recommend Dr Mohebati ( and his staff).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Had a really good experience with Dr. Mohebati. He explained my condition and procedure throughly and we were able to set up my surgery soon after my initial consultation. Surgery went very smoothly without a hitch. He is well versed and very experienced in the type of surgery (parathyroidectomy) I underwent and I’m very grateful to have found someone in the area with his type of expertise and knowledge. Recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Mohebati was absoultely the best! I would highly recommend him and his staff. He made me feel relaxed and confident regarding my surgery and the results came out great! On top of this surgical expertise, he's also a truly nice guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
After being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in mid-2018, I was referred to Dr. Mohebati for surgery to remove the adenoma. Besides being highly skilled and professional, Dr. Mohebati is kindness himself. His examination and ensuing explanation of my surgery were thorough, and the surgery itself was performed a few short weeks after my appointment. Now, 3 1/2 weeks post-op, I'm fully recovered with a minimal scar that is slowly disappearing. Additionally, the office staff were extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I heartily recommend Dr. Mohebati. He did a wonderful job of communicating, giving me all the time that I needed and leaving me with a tiny little scar. In time, even that will go away! Nice guy too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Mohebati is an excellent and caring surgeon..I had a total thyroidectomy 2 weeks ago and am very pleased with the result. I had a very large goiter that was causing difficulty to my breathing. The doctor took time to answer my many questions with patience and a thorough explanation. This was my first surgery and he did an excellent job of assuaging my concerns. The recovery has including very little pain. Doctor Mohebati is a surgeon that I trust and would seek out again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr Mohebati is a fantastic surgeon. He is kind, patient and made me feel at ease having a partial thyroidectomy. While I did have some long office wait times, when it was my turn, I never felt rushed and he always took the time to explain everything in a way that was easy for me to understand....and he never failed to ask if I had any other questions for him. Choosing Dr Mohebati is a no-brainer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I had a goiter which need to be addressed surgically. Dr. Mohebati was the surgeon to whom I was referred - and I was extremely satisfied and pleased! His demeanor was calm, reassuring and he has sense of humor - surgery can be scary. He answered my questions and provided me with information before and after surgery. His followup post-op was great and I never felt rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Mohebati.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Mohebati performed a total thyroid removal surgery at John Muir Hospital. I am thrilled that he has been at my side through this experience, explaining my choices, preparing for surgery, performing the surgery itself, and his follow up. He is very knowledgeable, focused, and articulate. His explanation gave me confidence and reassurance. I am a professional advisor, not in medicine, but I was struck by what a great role model Dr. M truly is. I strongly urge anyone in need to choose him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Arash Mohebati, has an exceptional sense of responsibility for His Patients. Under his care he performed a partial thyroidectomy on me. My surgery went well in addition to my recovery. Motivation and positive attitude are two most important medicines any Doctor can prescribe. Dr Mohebati level of competence, professionalism, and brilliance in his specialty makes me a huge fan of his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I would definitely recommend him! My son had to have a surgery to remove cysts. Everyone told us how painful it would be. He was given pain medication upon discharge from the surgery and actually did not need ANY. He felt nothing more than discomfort after that. Dr. Mohebati was able to close the wound and my son is healing great. Dr Mohebati also has a great "bedside manner" explaining everything fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mohebati for a parathyroid adenoma. I was pleasantly surprised by his caring bedside manner, his thoroughness in explaining everything & answering all questions, sometimes more than once! I felt as though I was in very capable hands. His website also offered me a plethora of information about my condition. The surgery and healing were relatively painless and I would happily refer Dr. Mohebati to anyone looking for a compassionate and thorough surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I was referred to Dr Mohebati after a questionable biopsy on my thyroid nodule. I saw him for a surgery consultation and decided to move forward. Dr. Mohebati is very personable, thorough and knowledgeable. I always felt that I was in good hands. My surgery went very well with minimal pain and I am very grateful to Dr Mohebati for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Mohebati is a warm, knowledgeable doctor. He listens well and explains complex concepts in an easy to understand way. He performed a thyroid biopsy and it was easy and I had no bruising whatsoever. During the procedure he explained what he was doing and what to expect. He clearly has a calling for his work and for providing care for patients. Also, the office runs like clockwork and everything is on time and super clean and tidy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I like to express my appreciation to Dr. Arash Mohebati for the knowledgeable and sympathetic care he gave me at my office visits and during the surgery and hospitalization. I was extremely happy with the results. I would recommend him very highly. 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
From the first visit through my surgery, I could not have been in better hands. Dr. Mohebati has an ability to keep things in perspective with a caring delivery of the facts. His knowledge and surgical skills are unquestioned. I can not recommend he and his office staff enough. I was very luck to have been recommend to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
Dr. Mohebati took time to fully explain all of the options, potential adverse outcomes with probabilities, the surgical process, what to expect for surgery and the process for medications following my thyroidectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr. Mohebati for almost 4 years after I was diagnosed with neck and throat cancer. His care has been exceptional! You can tell he cares about you, your care and he is flat out a nice man. If you read this and are in need of a surgeon, don't hesitate to seek care from Dr. Mohebati.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Mohebati, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mohebati?

West Coast Surgical Assoc.

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mohebati treats patients.

Compare Providers